PDA

View Full Version : This Site Is Lame

Spooky|Deep
12-12-2010, 11:39 PM
There are so many goofballs on this bitch......

Black Book
12-12-2010, 11:46 PM
Join the movement....

Ra¡n Matrix
12-13-2010, 12:07 AM
Ur the lamest goofball of all. Maybe stop bitching and become entertaining for once.

pimpin aint easy........ :high:

0n SMASHH
12-13-2010, 02:24 AM
There are so many goofballs on this bitch......

True anecdote my old friend.

Nicholas
12-13-2010, 02:51 AM
LMAO...Your mad you been getting merked recently

TheStudent
12-13-2010, 05:11 AM
Cos It's LB, Breeding Ground For Insanity.

Spooky|Deep
12-13-2010, 07:54 AM
Stu, you have done your part in makin this site goofy......

|Ah|ReNA|
12-13-2010, 08:23 AM
I think you mean Mediocore not goofy... Just coming from the one with a PHD in Linguistics.

Spooky|Deep
12-13-2010, 08:34 AM
Respect my gangsta bitch, fuck that bullshit you talkin bout nigga......

StepTo-
12-13-2010, 09:06 AM
Respect my gangsta bitch, fuck that bullshit you talkin bout nigga......Wow

http://media.skateboard.com.au/forum/images/ethug22.jpg

Trademark
12-13-2010, 09:42 AM
Lol @ Rain's name... When I thought it couldn't get any gayer.

StepTo-
12-13-2010, 09:48 AM
lol.. why the fuck he even change it to that?

Trademark
12-13-2010, 09:52 AM
Lol @ your quotes in your sig, quoting someone shows that, that person has inspired you, in one way or another, so my guess would be, Spook has out trolled you since you're taking extreme measures an shit quoting him and trying to get a irrelevant point across lol.

But, IDK why Rain changed it to that, he's a weird kid.

StepTo-
12-13-2010, 10:05 AM
Lol @ your quotes in your sig, quoting someone shows that, that person has inspired you, in one way or another, so my guess would be, Spook has out trolled you since you're taking extreme measures an shit quoting him and trying to get a irrelevant point across lol.

But, IDK why Rain changed it to that, he's a weird kid.no not really.. i quoted him just to ppl how much of a low life he really is.. see my mom actually has cancer.. and since non of his trolling attempts were working on me he had to go for the 'low blow' (no homo).and talk bout my mom.. but after that didnt work imm assuming he got mad. so its kinda just like "wow, fatal is such a suckass troll that he has to talk about someones dying mom"..

Trademark
12-13-2010, 10:06 AM
no not really.. i quoted him just to ppl how much of a low life he really is.. see my mom actually has cancer.. and since non of his trolling attempts were working on me he had to go for the 'low blow' (no homo).and talk bout my mom.. but after that didnt work imm assuming he got mad. so its kinda just like "wow, fatal is such a suckass troll that he has to talk about someones dying mom"..

That's what any troll would do... Just saying, you supplied that info willingly, expect burns.

StepTo-
12-13-2010, 10:12 AM
That's what any troll would do... Just saying, you supplied that info willingly, expect burns.yea your right.. i get i get it...

hey we should stop talking on two different threads lol
we need to pick one.

Ra¡n Matrix
12-13-2010, 12:40 PM
I Got Baked as Fuck Last Night After Making Out With My Ex & I Have Several Professions on LB.. Sherriff, Detective, Pimp, Pope, Veteran ...... Its Hard To Be This Important & Still Be So Modest About it ..... :high: ....

METH_BARZ
12-13-2010, 12:46 PM
lolol your a goof for even making this thread

Los Briggs
12-13-2010, 12:46 PM
I Got Baked as Fuck Last Night After Making Out With My Ex & I Have Several Professions on LB.. Sherriff, Detective, Pimp, Pope, Veteran ...... Its Hard To Be This Important & Still Be So Modest About it ..... :high: ....

Public advertisement of such things is the 1st sign of bullshit...

Ra¡n Matrix
12-13-2010, 12:50 PM
Public advertisement of such things is the 1st sign of a lie...

Okay then that didnt happen ... i was at the library for about 4 hours catching up on my reading, there was this ugly nerd girl there who i never met before, i was too shy to talk to her so i had to leave. these guys out back offered me something called "marijuana" .. but i said no because i heard weed is a hardcore drug, and that over 100,000,000 people die from it every year. knowing this i ran quickly back to my safe home and got on LB and pretended i was a stoner who has had atleast 1 girlfriend before.

Shut the hellll up

Ra¡n Matrix
12-13-2010, 12:59 PM
OHHHHHH orko now i know why u think its so far fetched to believe i got high & made out with my ex lol

"Hes 35, Fat and wack" .. ur Just Mad at the World Arent u Hahaha

Los Briggs
12-13-2010, 01:10 PM
OHHHHHH orko now i know why u think its so far fetched to believe i got high & made out with my ex lol

"Hes 35, Fat and wack" .. ur Just Mad at the World Arent u Hahaha

LoL... You need a real life fam... I love my life, I got a house, 2 kids, great job, a sexy ass bitch... and im 29 and no where near fat...

Rain not everyones life sucks as much as yours... stay off the crack and u might be aight too...

Jack-0-Lantern
12-13-2010, 01:11 PM
Carlos, get a job, man. Your unemployment is going to run out soon.

Los Briggs
12-13-2010, 01:14 PM
Carlos, get a job, man. Your unemployment is going to run out soon.

Teezy shut yo ass up... I've never in my life collected unemployment...

Jack-0-Lantern
12-13-2010, 01:31 PM
Why you mad? :confused:

Ra¡n Matrix
12-13-2010, 01:36 PM
cuz hes 35, fat & wack ... duh ^

Los Briggs
12-13-2010, 01:46 PM
Why you mad? :confused:

No never that, why are you?:confused:

Jack-0-Lantern
It's okay, once your unemployment runs out, you can just get another job, and work until you qualify, again.

Los Briggs
cuz hes 35, fat & wack ... duh ^

you a lame son...

Jack-0-Lantern
12-13-2010, 01:47 PM
No never that, why are you?:confused:

Because my daddy beat me, and then left me.... :(

Los Briggs
12-13-2010, 01:48 PM
It's okay, once your unemployment runs out, you can just get another job, and work until you qualify, again.

If you say so,,, If u need a job holla at me, my sales reps they're a lil messy this floor could sure use a good mopping...

Los Briggs
12-13-2010, 01:49 PM
Because my daddy beat me, and then left me.... :(

Sorry to hear that bro... Good Luck with that...

You want to report Rule to the authorities?

Ra¡n Matrix
12-13-2010, 01:53 PM
If you say so,,, If u need a job holla at me, my sales reps they're a lil messy this floor could sure use a good mopping...

Do your kids know you get sonned on a Rap battling forum?

Los Briggs
12-13-2010, 02:05 PM
Do your kids know you get sonned on a Rap battling forum?

Does anyone in your family know what a pathetic waste of space you are?

Cause we all do...

Ra¡n Matrix
12-13-2010, 02:06 PM
Does anyone in your family know what a pathetic waste of space you are?

Cause we all do...

hahahaha U Mad I Get Bitches While u Break a Sweat Typing on Lb

Jack-0-Lantern
12-13-2010, 02:14 PM
No offense Rain, but I find it hard to believe that you get bitches.

Los Briggs
12-13-2010, 02:15 PM

Co-sign...

Los Briggs
12-13-2010, 02:16 PM
hahahaha U Mad I Get Bitches While u Break a Sweat Typing on Lb

Why does nigga even exist...

Ra¡n Matrix
12-13-2010, 02:17 PM

Doesn't matter, U thinking That Way Doesn't Decrease The Population on my dick.

Ra¡n Matrix
12-13-2010, 02:19 PM
Why does nigga even exist...

I Exist To Make Fat Motherfuckers like u Feeel Ashamed Of Ur bodies Whenever ur on a Beach

Los Briggs
12-13-2010, 02:21 PM
Doesn't matter, U thinking That Way Doesn't Decrease The Population on my dick.

Crabs dont count...

Los Briggs
12-13-2010, 02:22 PM
I Exist To Make Fat Motherfuckers like u Feeel Ashamed Of Ur bodies Whenever ur on a Beach

This nigga... I'm done, it's not even clever... I'd have to be overweight for this to be even slightly ammusing...

Ra¡n Matrix
12-13-2010, 02:22 PM
Crabs dont count...

Crabs is an STD... so im guessing your saying i get women? thanks...

Ra¡n Matrix
12-13-2010, 02:23 PM
This nigga... I'm done, it's not even clever... I'd have to be overweight for this to be even slightly ammusing...

lol Your THe Beached Whale Son ... U'd NEVER be able to post a pic saying 'Hi Im Orko" ... Just Cuzzz U Wouldnt Be Able to Fit in the Picture Nigga

Prove me wrong

Los Briggs
12-13-2010, 02:28 PM
lol Your THe Beached Whale Son ... U'd NEVER be able to post a pic saying 'Hi Im Orko" ... Just Cuzzz U Wouldnt Be Able to Fit in the Picture Nigga

Prove me wrong

Yo son, this is like the 3rd thread you've asked for a niggas pic... Your homo is showing, stop it...

Los Briggs
12-13-2010, 02:29 PM
Crabs is an STD... so im guessing your saying i get women? thanks...

Pause... :confused:

Ra¡n Matrix
12-13-2010, 02:29 PM
Yo son, this is like the 3rd thread you've asked for a niggas pic... Your homo is showing, stop it...

I dun even need it bro someone juss showed me ...... Ur Bitch is Ugly By The Way

Jack-0-Lantern
12-13-2010, 02:32 PM
^ That thing about your girl is some real talk.

Los Briggs
12-13-2010, 02:33 PM
I dun even need it bro someone juss showed me ...... Ur Bitch is Ugly By The Way

Ha! Nigga please...

Los Briggs
12-13-2010, 02:34 PM
^ That thing about your girl is some real talk.

lol... Teezy shut yo ass up... Mah girl is sexy... Get yo ass bust is sum Chess...

Ra¡n Matrix
12-13-2010, 02:39 PM
lol... Teezy shut yo ass up... Mah girl is sexy... Get yo ass bust is sum Chess...

Ur Girl Loooks Like a Meth Head lol Give up

Los Briggs
12-13-2010, 02:41 PM
Fall back nigga... Holla!

http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj165/jedigrym/IMAG0284.jpg

Ra¡n Matrix
12-13-2010, 02:48 PM
You should free yourself of that she-devil and follow the lord and his disciples, for you will know what its like to truly be happy.

UnEtHıCaL
12-13-2010, 02:48 PM
Fall back nigga... Holla!

http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj165/jedigrym/IMAG0284.jpg

Dear OrKo,

From the picture you have posted, I can only assume that you are of Muslim persuation and that your lady friend is of the Satanic persuation. I was wondering if I could talk to you a little about our Lord Jesus Christ and see if you can believe or be intrigued by anything I have to tell you. We can also talk privatley if you would wish, and feel free to arrange a consultation between myself and your lady friend also.

Yours in love,
Chester Waterman, Sons of Dave.

Los Briggs
12-13-2010, 02:51 PM
Dear OrKo,

From the picture you have posted, I can only assume that you are of Muslim persuation and that your lady friend is of the Satanic persuation. I was wondering if I could talk to you a little about our Lord Jesus Christ and see if you can believe or be intrigued by anything I have to tell you. We can also talk privatley if you would wish, and feel free to arrange a consultation between myself and your lady friend also.

Yours in love,

Nah we both rather enjoy sinning very much...

UnEtHıCaL
12-13-2010, 02:59 PM
Nah we both rather enjoy sinning very much...

Dear OrKo,

To me this was visable, through both the heavy petting in the pictures, and the clear gluttony symbolised in her thighs. I would just like for you to give me a chance to stray you away from, although your beliefs, the false prophethood of Muhammad, and show you the teachings of Jesus Christ.

Yours in brotherhood,

Los Briggs
12-13-2010, 03:12 PM
Dear OrKo,

To me this was visable, through both the heavy petting in the pictures, and the clear gluttony symbolised in her thighs. I would just like for you to give me a chance to stray you away from, although your beliefs, the false prophethood of Muhammad, and show you the teachings of Jesus Christ.

Yours in brotherhood,

LMAO! ETH your going to hell just so you kno...

UnEtHıCaL
12-13-2010, 03:49 PM
LMAO! ETH your going to hell just so you kno...

Dear OrKo,

Why do you believe I am going to hell? And why do you find it funny if that was the case? Eternal damnation is not something to joke about, and I would like you to clearly point out any areas of blasphemy. I do not claim to be a prophet, I do not claim to be sent by the lord, I do not claim to speak on his behalf and I do not uphold a self righteous attitude. I am trying to gain some awareness for the bible, and perhaps reassure some people who have been victim to the doubts and temptations implanted by the serpant below.

Yours in defence,

Los Briggs
12-13-2010, 04:06 PM
Dear OrKo,

Why do you believe I am going to hell? And why do you find it funny if that was the case? Eternal damnation is not something to joke about, and I would like you to clearly point out any areas of blasphemy. I do not claim to be a prophet, I do not claim to be sent by the lord, I do not claim to speak on his behalf and I do not uphold a self righteous attitude. I am trying to gain some awareness for the bible, and perhaps reassure some people who have been victim to the doubts and temptations implanted by the serpant below.

Yours in defence,

LMAO I'm done...

StepTo-
12-13-2010, 04:15 PM
LMAO I'm done...people be hatin for no reason