PDA

View Full Version : Uploading Tracks and Creating Crews for Non-Exclusive Users

Ticket
10-18-2010, 04:03 PM
First off I would like to thank all of the exclusive members who contribute to the site and encourage all members who are not yet exclusive to become exclusive members to enjoy the countless benefits that it brings.

As of today we ask that Exclusive members do not upload tracks or create crews for non-exclusive members.

The benefits of uploading tracks and creating crews are for exclusive members only and if a user would like those benefits they should purchase an exclusive subscription which come at a very very reasonable price.

If you post a track for a non-exclusive user you will be asked to take it down. You may be subject to infraction for posting content or creating crews for users other than yourself.

Note:
*Obviously collaboration tracks that you are part of are permitted.

FAQ

Q: Can I insert an intro or outro to a track and say technically I am on the track
A: NO

Q: Is it up to staff to decide if the track is indeed a collaboration and not an attempt at working around the rule and cheating the system?
A: YES

Just C
10-18-2010, 04:08 PM
Oooooh.. o,0...I understand tho.It's all about that cream....And now I have something to refer to when people miver me to mace em a crew or post a tracc for em

iiMAGE
10-18-2010, 04:26 PM
This A Great Idea Ticket No Doubt

UnEtHıCaL
10-18-2010, 06:16 PM
You won't be able to hold that. Someone will just put a track up and claim its themself and the other person, if they just want honoust feedback, will comply. And the crew shit....you can just say that you made a crew, invited another dude as a leader, then he kicked you.

I was basic once, and I wanted to lead a crew. People were good to me....

Andy Blue
10-18-2010, 07:21 PM
sounds like a plan stan

Lethal Logics
10-18-2010, 11:03 PM
this sucks yo, so even though you in a krew together, you can't help a fellow krew member out like you supposed too?....i'm tellin you fam, alot of cats are goin to leave this site now...it's like you now tellin us to say no to our "Family".....how lame....tha's just another way of saying, "I LIKE MY $5 A MONTH TO MUCH THAN TO LET SOMEONE WHO COULD POSSIBLY MAKE SOMETHIN HAPPEN POST A FEW TRACKS OFF ANOTHER CAT"....one person is payin you to post a track, wuts the difference???...except the greedy factor???...can anyone genuinely answer that???

Lethal Logics
10-18-2010, 11:06 PM
another thing i'd like to know is this........why the hell my exclusive got takin away when "X" gave it to me personally for life????....nobody ever answered that for me, the "BOSS" gave me that and outta no where shit is gone??......oh well...just crooked if you ask me....ez

Interp
10-19-2010, 12:09 AM
Smh...any other ways they can think of to kill a website??..seriously tho..LMFAO...and it aint even that i cant post no more cuz the only thing i ever really post up here are collabs or disses)....but its the fact that as a businessman X cant see that 5$ now will lose him 50$ later....especially when theres absolutely nothing to stop people from just posting on any other site..i.e. soundclick and Just linking it...thus ultimately taking away page hits(which make X the majority of his money..it aint the 45 five dollar bills he gets a month from memberships) its the traffic, site advertisment, and just all around enoyability of the site....

Soundclick is already popular enough...why do you want to send roughly half of the active track makers There???...

probably the dumbest "New Move" ive seen yet......

im beginning to think X is just commiting site suicide cuz he's tired of the bullshit....

(P.s. not letting people post replies to diss's will make this site die real fast....and half of us dont care enough to go thru the process...it aint the 5 bucks..lol..its just the effort behind it...when theres a million sites to post songs for free and all we have to do is type in an e-mail adress...then click Upload...)

i do agree with the crew creating tho.....

Ticket
10-19-2010, 01:01 AM
Interp and I had a very good msn debate on this topic, I wish I could post it! Good convo Interp, I always enjoy a good debate.

Mr-Felon
10-19-2010, 02:19 AM
5$ A Month Is Nothing..................................i Pay 5 A Month And Its Worth Being Able To Upload On Letsbeef............................i Doubt This Will Make Anyone Lose Interest In This Site.............letsbeef Has Pulled Thru Some Real Dead Spots.......................this Wont Cause The Site To Die Off.............pay The 5 A Month Or Dont Post Simple As That.....

Murderous Swag
10-19-2010, 07:34 AM
ALL THEY ARE TRYNA DO IS GET THE EXCLUSIVE SIDE POPPIN AGAIN SO WE CUD HAVE MORE EXCLUSIVE TOURNEYS CANT WAIT TO SEE THE RESPONSE THIS NEW RULE IN EFFECT GETS.......ME PERSONALLY I WONT PAY THE 5 BUCKS ILL JUST USE A FILE SHARE OR ANOTHER LOL

BENSON THA GREAT
10-19-2010, 01:28 PM
In My Opinion I Think This Is Fair To Those Who Actually Pay.... I Mean Damn Its Like 6 Dollars.... If U Cant Afford That Go Hang Yourself!!!!!!

STERIC
10-19-2010, 02:25 PM
This is a great idea. Should have been done a long time ago. I think a few people will break it but overall it'll work nice. I mean its only like five bucks a month.

I've been on other rap battle sites and letsbeef is by far the best. Thats what will keep people here. Who would leave a site when all they have to do is save up their tracks, and then one month pay 5 bucks and upload a track every other day or whatever.

Mindless
10-19-2010, 09:38 PM
another thing i'd like to know is this........why the hell my exclusive got takin away when "X" gave it to me personally for life????....nobody ever answered that for me, the "BOSS" gave me that and outta no where shit is gone??......oh well...just crooked if you ask me....ez

A) It probably just expired and wasn't "for life". It is a subscription service and if you pay/are given a certain amount of time it will stop when that time is up.

B) You probably never asked

C) Everyone automatically says something is crooked if it doesn't go the way they think it should and that's what's wrong with America today. But that's a rant for another time.

Think about it this way guys. If you pay your way into a buffet they aren't going to let you feed your whole family off of your five dollar plate. They're gonna expect you to pay the five bucks for you the wifey and your rug rats.

Mr-Felon
10-19-2010, 11:44 PM
^^^^good Way To Put It

Exosphere
10-20-2010, 12:08 AM
Broke-ass niggas complaining over $5 a month. SMH

iiMAGE
10-20-2010, 04:15 PM
Lol!!!!!!!!!!!

pUL5e
10-20-2010, 06:55 PM
That's right, you non-exlusive members aren't SHIT! :mad:

To be honest though, there's a lot of ways to get around this..

ie; make a crew, run it for like a week w/ somebody; then "leave" the crew so the other person is leader.

Upload a track, say its you; but in the description you put who it REALLY is...

etc etc. Still, this is better for the site. What I think you should do is completely shut down every crew; except for like 4-5. There's like 10,000 crews on here with maybe 20-30 active ones. By leaving 4-5 crews you make the site hella competitive and it becomes almost an honor to get invited into one of those crews. :pimp:

UNKNOWN ARTIST
10-20-2010, 07:09 PM
You have to look at it from the point of view of the people who do pay the $5... when they see people getting the same perks for free ... they're gonna think ... why the fuck should i be paying

Jay-Dub
10-20-2010, 08:27 PM
I like this idea, maybe now exclusive battles will actually close.. Well that would never happen LOL

Major Hater
10-20-2010, 10:26 PM
erm ticket go f*** ur self...real lyricistys like my self should be paid for droppin fresh materiel..daily!..L.B can go fist fuck its self

TRE
10-20-2010, 11:39 PM
erm ticket go f*** ur self...real lyricistys like my self should be paid for droppin fresh materiel..daily!..L.B can go fist fuck its self

L M A O now that is FRESH

TRE
10-20-2010, 11:48 PM
on a side note.. i see BOTH sides of this argument.. and its an extreme move.. but at the end of the day, it needed to be done... cause if you love this site.. u have to support it.. or think of when its gone.. have u ever tried looking for other battle sites? they ALL blow ballz.. its 5$ a pack of smokes in most places..

DEVILS ADVOCATE* awhile back wasnt there banners saying something like "soon.. everyone can enjoy posting tracks w/out paying for exclusive" something of that nature.. i knew when I read that.. it was a bad business decision.. i can see why it didnt happen..

but if i am right, and that was advertised.. i can see why some feel as the rug has been whipped out from under them

SIXX-SHOTT
10-21-2010, 02:03 PM
It Has Its Pros And Cons..i Think You "shouldnt" Be Able To Make Crews For Other Members And You "shouldnt" Be Able To Post Tracks For Others Either..unless They Are In Your Crew!!..maybe That Would Motivate People To Practice Their Craft And Get Down Wit A Distinct, A Foundation, A E.o.s ,or A G Squad..posting For Crewmates Shouldnt Be A Problem..shit If Thats The Case That Means I Cant Post A Track For Kingruler??..then All I Would Do Is Drop A Intro On The Track Before It Starts And Thatll Make It A Official Collabo,right?

Jay-Dub
10-22-2010, 06:53 AM
Which one of you assholes deleted me,tragiks,an haz's 10 minute diss track? Was it too long? Can I get an expo?

Haz
10-22-2010, 07:33 AM
Yeah I agree with sixxshot 100% that's some bullshit.

And jay, they deleted both of our tracks.... fuck it, imma get exclusive, and do it again.

Haz
10-22-2010, 07:34 AM
Stot wasn't fuckin wit that anyway.

Jay-Dub
10-22-2010, 09:15 AM
Nor was LunaticK^^, I'm done with those clowns...

FreezyCT
10-22-2010, 10:48 AM
or you can just be active enough to get it for free...

LBTRAGIK
10-22-2010, 02:41 PM
only thing i wana kno is.. why did diz become a issue once i started doin it for Haz and Dubz?? we in the same crew we suppose to support each otha.. itz all good tho ant nothing i can do jus wanted to get that out there..

Haz
10-22-2010, 07:13 PM
Hell yeah tragic!!! Fuck !!! Thatsb what im saying!!

EJT
10-23-2010, 09:30 PM
What if you have a track that features a non-exclusive member?

Mr-Felon
10-24-2010, 02:14 AM
^^^^^^collabs Are Fine...............exclusive Or Not

Sinseer
10-24-2010, 08:50 PM
I personally think thats a stupid idea, well done though to the lets beef police....no hate

bigtyme3
10-26-2010, 02:11 PM
so you cant upload tracks if ur not exclusive

Ticket
10-27-2010, 12:52 PM
Tragik that was coincidence only.

Interp
10-27-2010, 10:22 PM
Interp and I had a very good msn debate on this topic, I wish I could post it! Good convo Interp, I always enjoy a good debate.

same here fam, same here...lol...

Wonder Gurl
10-30-2010, 05:57 PM
I disagree with this. I figure...if I pay 5 bucks for my exclusive account I should have all previlages associated with that purchase. If I chose to upload something for someone thats MY choice. I agree entirely with Interp. This new rule seems like a waste of time, effort and it takes away from the 'team' effort put into doing things for people of your crew. Just my opinon...Respect.

ZEE_DA_OUTLAW
10-31-2010, 10:48 PM
Really agree with Interp & wonder ^^^

DRUG
11-01-2010, 07:27 AM
I could give a fuck either way post tracks dont post tracks make crews dont make crews... What I want to know is where the hell is my exclusive membership that is on my back statement? I paid for that shit and aint got it... its only 5 bucks yeah but it's my 5 bucks mothafuckas...lol serious tho wtf??? can I get this fixxed?

DRUG
11-01-2010, 07:34 AM
*bank statement....

DRUG
11-01-2010, 09:10 PM
fixxed thanks TRE!!

Just-Kevin
11-02-2010, 05:53 PM
I think that this will not finish Lb cuz its almost dead...make some rules to stop snipin,vote buddys and all that shit...And if u wanna make ppl buy xlusive delete the crew when the member that created the crew is out of it or maybe lke 4 month inactve...or create some otherthings like hmmm..Items for xlusive members
Thats what i think

stepD
11-06-2010, 03:12 PM
so its all a money thing is why my votes and comments dont show