PDA

View Full Version : Battle Updates

Real Talk
10-11-2010, 09:42 PM
Aight so Boom ..... Right now im in the Middle of Writin my OT Round for Kollision in a Battle for the UBL Oct. 21st after my Performance in my Nigga Ty Dolla show

^^ Dat shit gon be poppin next week ....

Anyways, My Loss against JimmyTheLoch is uploaded if yall wanna see my Black Ass forget my lines lol smh ....

GRINDTIME Nov. 7th my OFFICIAL Ranked Debut is Real Talk vs Juice Streets .... And let me tell you first hand dat Juice is A FUCKIN BEAST!!! Well to me he is, He's More of a Smack/URL brand of spitta ... He Tried out same day I did and caught the Biggest body in the event ... His latest battle was in The UBL against Bizzy Gunz, that shit uploaded too, definately check him out ... Deres dis other cat dat wants to battle me who bout to make his UBL Debut named Marty Grams, he kinda nice too, but idk if I wanna battle in UBL nomore .... His first opponent is MARTINI, LMFAO!!! He also gotta clip of him goin clean in on youtube ..... Other den dat, im Free Till da Next GT Event which is Dec. 6th and IDK who im facin yet, I want JimmyTheLoch doe lol .... Yeah, I think I summed up everything good Money ..... Continue to support my peoples Dirt, Ivan Da Great, and the whole GT Upstate Division, we all Tryna Come up .... Real Talk,1.

RhetoriK
10-11-2010, 09:48 PM
Hoodrich! just watched the battle... 'Combination' line was hard as fuck... keep it up my nigga..

-RhetoriK

Vandahl
10-11-2010, 09:49 PM
You merked that Martini dude & fuckin garbage ass filler.. I looked that up after I heard you were in GT..That's some good shit, good to see someone makin' moves fam..good luck with this!

HOODRICH!!

Trademark
10-11-2010, 09:57 PM
^ You can tell he is white.

Vandahl
10-11-2010, 10:05 PM
I'm going to kill you.

pUL5e
10-11-2010, 10:10 PM
^ You can tell he is white.

I Lol'd...I know the answer to that riddle...

Vandahl
10-11-2010, 10:13 PM
I'm Native American, Italian, and Portuguese..

Leave me alone!! **runs in corner**

Trademark
10-11-2010, 10:18 PM
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Fucking ReK man...

Vandahl
10-11-2010, 10:24 PM
I just need a blunt.

Spooky|Deep
10-11-2010, 10:33 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ILeHawcLTY

"You fucked up ... "
-Tony Montana

Trademark
10-11-2010, 10:41 PM
That dudes tries wayyyyy to hard to sound like Illmaculate, listen to his voice, and they way he delivers his bars, SMH...

Dexter3
10-11-2010, 10:53 PM
You coulda came more prepared on that Jimmy battle dog, glad you didnt get dropped from the league...Write them verses bro, you know damn we'll everyone else is coming written.. lmao shout out EOS in ya next battle

Trademark
10-12-2010, 09:45 AM
It was probably stage fright, just means you have to rehearse them more.

Ra¡n Matrix
10-12-2010, 09:47 AM
Aight so Boom ..... Right now im in the Middle of Writin my OT Round for Kollision in a Battle for the UBL Oct. 21st after my Performance in my Nigga Ty Dolla show

^^ Dat shit gon be poppin next week ....

Anyways, My Loss against JimmyTheLoch is uploaded if yall wanna see my Black Ass forget my lines lol smh ....

GRINDTIME Nov. 7th my OFFICIAL Ranked Debut is Real Talk vs Juice Streets .... And let me tell you first hand dat Juice is A FUCKIN BEAST!!! Well to me he is, He's More of a Smack/URL brand of spitta ... He Tried out same day I did and caught the Biggest body in the event ... His latest battle was in The UBL against Bizzy Gunz, that shit uploaded too, definately check him out ... Deres dis other cat dat wants to battle me who bout to make his UBL Debut named Marty Grams, he kinda nice too, but idk if I wanna battle in UBL nomore .... His first opponent is MARTINI, LMFAO!!! He also gotta clip of him goin clean in on youtube ..... Other den dat, im Free Till da Next GT Event which is Dec. 6th and IDK who im facin yet, I want JimmyTheLoch doe lol .... Yeah, I think I summed up everything good Money ..... Continue to support my peoples Dirt, Ivan Da Great, and the whole GT Upstate Division, we all Tryna Come up .... Real Talk,1.

lol @ real talk telling us he quit smokin weed then showing up to all his grindtime battles too baked to battled hahahahaha

fuck broo good luck

iSlApBiTcHeS
10-12-2010, 10:18 AM
Real Talk.

If you knew you were gunna forget your lines and look bad.. Why'd you show up.

Shoulda jus no-showed and made up some excuse lmao. Since they didn't give you enough time to prepare anyways

FreezyCT
10-12-2010, 10:59 AM
excuses get you nowhere..

as you compete more, ppl will see that its a mistake and that battle was the one that got away...and i agree, the best thing to do is a rematch to prove it...keep doing your thing man

Trademark
10-12-2010, 11:33 AM
There needs to be a "Thanks" option here lol...

FreezyCT
10-12-2010, 12:00 PM
i sense sarcasm

Real Talk
10-12-2010, 01:04 PM
Real Talk.

If you knew you were gunna forget your lines and look bad.. Why'd you show up.

Shoulda jus no-showed and made up some excuse lmao. Since they didn't give you enough time to prepare anyways

Yea, I aint gon front at first I wasnt gonna do it with 3 days to write an remember, but I just felt like I can pull it off long as I had at least 24 hours before the battle to rehearse ... jus didnt go how I planned ...... I Didnt wanna no-show cuz I was the main event, Pride is a bitch sometimes ......

@ Rain, i DID quit smokin weed at one point .... Lasted 5 1/2 months ..... I dont smoke 14 Dutches a day like i used to, but for some reason now its harder to quit then before

John Dos
10-12-2010, 01:08 PM
fuck quitting. smoking weed brings out some of my best flows.

Ra¡n Matrix
10-12-2010, 01:15 PM
@ Rain, i DID quit smokin weed at one point .... Lasted 5 1/2 months ..... I dont smoke 14 Dutches a day like i used to, but for some reason now its harder to quit then before

Fuck That Shit Talk .. u gotta invest in a bong :pimp:

Im Dissapointed in this battle tho ....... U reminded me of Freeway In that cassidy battle , u was doing better than free did but Stilll I Was Expecting U To Dominate Grindtime & Make LB Look Good hahaa ........... :high:

UNKNOWN ARTIST
10-12-2010, 01:41 PM
Real Talks too humble to wanna look like he's making excuses.... but i'll throw this out there.... this battle got cancelled ... then put back on at the last minute a couple of days before... it's not like he was slacking and never prepared properly ... he tried to write his verses and remember them in a couple of days and it didn't work out how he planned....just not enough time to memorise em properly.... but he gave it a go.... he'll know next time not to take a battle with a couple days notice ... better that it happened in a UBL battle before the GT stuff popped off... thats how i'd look at it

and shit..... i'm just realising collision is the dude Dirt battled .... damn ... your battle with him should be dope then ... he's pretty nice

Trademark
10-12-2010, 01:53 PM
See, ^ thats why LB needs a thanks button lol.

FreezyCT
10-12-2010, 04:25 PM
now i see

wouldnt that be fucked up to find out they do that to fix battles....

Phracture
10-12-2010, 04:26 PM
Real Should Of Had Some Back up Bars
Probly Some Dope Freestyles he wrote in the Past
Those Always Saved me in Rapbattles when I Forget
My Lines Due to Short Notice.

UNKNOWN ARTIST
10-12-2010, 04:56 PM
lmao ... yeah... it'd be funny if he started spitting random bars from battles on here

UnEtHıCaL
10-12-2010, 07:22 PM
It's actually very likley UA. I know you get drunk alot (awful person), but you get drunk at parties at shit much anymore? When you're drunk and the battle topic comes up, you tend to jump at it. You start spitting and then think of some weak LB punches, and you need to use the weak ones because no one will get the complex ones. Shit like "You couldnt be popping caps from the top of this bottle *holds up bud bottle*". I do stupid improv shit too which gets everyone liking it. Say shit like "HE'S NERD while I spit a NEAT VERSE with THESE WORDS while he stands there looking gay in a pink T SHIRT".

UNKNOWN ARTIST
10-13-2010, 02:14 PM
nah... i mean if he was freestyling and dipping into the memory and pulling out bars from here and he accidently started dropping random personals and nameplay

Real Talk
10-13-2010, 02:15 PM
lmao ... yeah... it'd be funny if he started spitting random bars from battles on here

Lol see but if I DID do dat, I wouldnt hear the end of it from yall .... Thought Crosses my mind to recycle some LB bars, and i praly might in the future (Yea, I Said it ... so fuckin what, lol)

But YO, here go da Flyer for The Next GT Event

Dirt, Ivan Da Great, Stainless, John Boot, Wreck 1, Mister Cell, Jackal, Juice Streets= FUCKIN SAVAGES

UNKNOWN ARTIST
10-13-2010, 02:17 PM
so uno lavoz got a spot too? .... must've been a nice battle you had then

Trademark
10-13-2010, 02:24 PM
Lol see but if I DID do dat, I wouldnt hear the end of it from yall .... Thought Crosses my mind to recycle some LB bars, and i praly might in the future (Yea, I Said it ... so fuckin what, lol)

But YO, here go da Flyer for The Next GT Event

Dirt, Ivan Da Great, Stainless, John Boot, Wreck 1, Mister Cell, Jackal, Juice Streets= FUCKIN SAVAGES

Conceited recycles bars all the time. Everyone does it...

Real Talk
10-13-2010, 02:24 PM
so uno lavoz got a spot too? .... must've been a nice battle you had then

Best Performance I Seen From Uno Lavoz Hands Down ..... I cant wait to see that footage

UNKNOWN ARTIST
10-13-2010, 02:27 PM
Conceited recycles bars all the time. Everyone does it...

yeah... if you look through cons battles on here you'll see some bars you'll recognise from his GT battles

pUL5e
10-13-2010, 02:28 PM
Con recycles everything. LOL I heard some lines that he used in a track, that he then used in a battle, that he then used in a cypher. He killed 3 birds with one stone.

But if you have really good bars, why not recycle them so that people outside of LB will hear them...lol plus a lotta ppl recycle on GT.

Trademark
10-13-2010, 02:31 PM
yeah... if you look through cons battles on here you'll see some bars you'll recognise from his GT battles

Word, that's what I'm talking about, I ran across him recycling when I found some one biting his shit that I heard on GT, when I googled it, it linked me to this site, so THAT'S when I discovered that Con use to write on this board.

Real Talk
10-13-2010, 02:32 PM
Is the order of the matches on the flyer the order that happen? So are you first up?

I Guess so Because I Know Dirt vs JimmyTheLoch might be the main event ... If me and Juice go First, we gon set dat bitch off proper

Trademark
10-13-2010, 02:34 PM
Word... ^

I don't know you RT but props and good luck on your next event son.

UNKNOWN ARTIST
10-13-2010, 02:45 PM
dayum ... watching that battle.... looks like Talks freestyle crutch is ... "i do this shit" .... nearly say that as much as Saurus says "all i know is that"

Real Talk
10-13-2010, 03:02 PM
dayum ... watching that battle.... looks like Talks freestyle crutch is ... "i do this shit" .... nearly say that as much as Saurus says "all i know is that"

Hahaha, true ... i mean shit everybody got a stuck word when dey freestle lol

http://grindtimenow.com/gtn-blogs/184044-gtn-posting-schedule-update.html

^^^ Das da List of GT videos das posta get uploaded 1 by one daily .... Glad im at least on the list so hopefully it wont be TOO long before its released

UNKNOWN ARTIST
10-13-2010, 03:12 PM
dayum ... thats a looooooooooot of battles

Trademark
10-13-2010, 03:31 PM
LMAO... ^

Mine is "I'm stylin on you..."

Lol JK, I really don't have a STUCK word OTHER then using my name a lot, when spitting...

Sicc that, Sicc this, For some reason, I spit in 3rd person LOL.