PDA

View Full Version : change it for the better

hectick
10-07-2010, 10:22 AM
im upset with this same old text format.. we all gotta change it to flow with a beat
i see acouple people that try but not enough.. text is jus anotherform of spittin its for the ppl who dnt have a mic or can afford one...im not complainin but i am changein the way people read text cuz im tired of ppl givin text heads bad rep if u not wit do you ..thoughts?

:high:

RhetoriK
10-07-2010, 10:58 AM
I'd start with the man in the mirror.

FiNAL WoRD
10-07-2010, 11:02 AM
haha i love you R (nohomo)

Carlos Brigante
10-07-2010, 11:03 AM
I been tryin to say this since i 1st got here... Finally sum1 thats been here long enough to say sumthin about da shit... Imma put a battle up against Grizzy and we'll see how LB takes it...

Its time for Obama round this muh fucka lets change dis LB format its nice but played and doesnt transition well to audio...

it's no wonder why Real Vets get in here and are disappointed with what they read....

FiNAL WoRD
10-07-2010, 11:19 AM
sorry but you guys cant change the format... its been tried by way more respected people

Carlos Brigante
10-07-2010, 11:37 AM
all it takes is for one nigga to shit on muh fuckas wit his style no matter wut LB's style is and das its not that hard... if the voters actually open up to readin both verses they might just see that LB format or not the othas niggas verse wuz jus better...