PDA

View Full Version : New Xbox 360

KhiddSteno
09-04-2010, 09:39 PM
just got new xbox 360 with wifi. got a question how do i hook it up to the internet so i can get on lb from my xbox?

Things i have:
laptop
xbox 360 slim (the new all black one) with wifi
^4 gb hard disk on that.
tons of games
xbox live account

Please tell me what to do. If anybody has tried to hook their xbox up to lb let me know and tell me what you did and what happened.

Militant Mindz.......
Thank You, lol

John Dos
09-04-2010, 09:41 PM
no one else is lame enough to think of hooking their fucking Xbox to LB..

KhiddSteno
09-04-2010, 10:35 PM
lol thats not being lame thats creativity

dmullz
09-04-2010, 10:40 PM
Harvy send 8

KhiddSteno
09-04-2010, 11:11 PM
well not now..... im not in the mood to be butt raped in a battle.

PRiiME
09-04-2010, 11:41 PM
just a thought. why not PLAY FUCKING XBOX on your Xbox. cause thats what it was made for. your obviously online without it, so why not just use your computer? its like hooking the internet to your toaster

Chester Waterman
09-04-2010, 11:44 PM
Priime, pffft go back to the 60s. Online is awesome. Nothing is better than killing a spanish or mexican spicish guy, and when he writes you a message, reply with random words youve heard in spanish.

Tu madre es cahones gringo.

KhiddSteno
09-05-2010, 12:00 PM
hahaha i just talk to friends on live and sometimes i kill people in Halo 3

pUL5e
09-05-2010, 12:08 PM
Wtf? You cant hook your shit up to LB dummy. & lemme find out wut yur gamertag is so I can body you in Halo...lol

KhiddSteno
09-05-2010, 12:34 PM
ima give you my gamertag but warning i havent been playing halo i been on that Saint Row 2 shit i only play halo sometimes.

my gamertag is = jboyKingG

Masked Murderer
09-05-2010, 02:38 PM
You can't go to websites through an xbox...That's what the PS3 is for.

UnEtHıCaL
09-05-2010, 02:40 PM
High Five Masked Murderer. PS3 takes a blueray shit on X Box, but it's not like you guys would know anything about that though.

pUL5e
09-05-2010, 02:44 PM
PS3 > Xbox feature wise.

but as a gaming console, Xbox > PS3 by miles.

PS3 has very shitty games, their best selling game is some stupid ass puppet shit called LittleBigPlanet or something. Their money comes from Final Fantasy & Metal Gear...but now Xbox has Final Fantasy...

what does PS3 have going for them really besides free online and PSN+?

In a week and some change i'll be on that Halo: Reach....in a few months Gears Of War 3...lets not forget this BioShock shit im hearin about, MassEffect..etc

but ayo... I wish Sony & Microsoft could work some shit out so that Live players can play against PSN players...I got like 5-6 boys wit PS3 that i wanna spank in some COD ya dig but we cant play online

UnEtHıCaL
09-05-2010, 02:48 PM
Metal Gear Solid 4 > Any X Box Games
Resistance is almost as good as Halo.

X Box had Saints Row to keep them ahead, but with that gone, and the GTA Stories gone, X Box has no games to me that are better than the games of the PS3. In games, they are pretty much completley equal to me. Free internet on PS3, and more farmiliar controled, let alone widescreen tv coupled with youjizz, PS3 > XBox.

UnEtHıCaL
09-05-2010, 02:51 PM
Oh, True Crime Hong Kong > Halo, fuck X Box.

pUL5e
09-05-2010, 02:53 PM
Metal Gear Solid 4 > Any X Box Games
Resistance is almost as good as Halo.

X Box had Saints Row to keep them ahead, but with that gone, and the GTA Stories gone, X Box has no games to me that are better than the games of the PS3. In games, they are pretty much completley equal to me. Free internet on PS3, and more farmiliar controled, let alone widescreen tv coupled with youjizz, PS3 > XBox.

Gtfo, Gears of War 3 is better than MGS...and this upcoming Halo is being regarded as one of the best FPS of all time, which is funny cuz I always thought that title would go to some war game like COD or some shit like that

Dead Rising, Left 4 Dead, Prey, Shadowrun, ALL the Halo's, ALL the Gears...

PS3 has...i guess Resistance?...Killzone?...thats cute i guess..i would get a PS3 to pick up some of those exclusives tho...SOCOM 4 is lookin pretty sick right now...

but lol @ PS3's online community. the shit is FREE and theres nobody on that shit...

You have to pay for Xbox, but the online experience is better, & they're makin it more expensive, and theres still gna be more ppl on that then the PS3...

UnEtHıCaL
09-05-2010, 02:56 PM
MGS has one million times better graphics and a better storyline than GOW, not to mention that you could blend into any surface in the entire game. The new one, you can cut through anything in the entire game almost with your sword, but I believe X Box might have got it to go over there also.

Killzone sucked. The best games are on both. Fight Night, COD etc. We all know this, the way I see it is I get my internet on it with one wire, simple.

UnEtHıCaL
09-05-2010, 03:21 PM
Rich dude who can afford both laptop and xbox/ps3 pfft.

TheStudent
09-05-2010, 04:52 PM
JBoyKingG Is GayBoyRimGigs.

KhiddSteno
09-05-2010, 05:30 PM
I have a laptop, 3 towers, and 2 xboxes. @UnEtH trust me i can afford this shit.

@Student STOP GAYING UP MY THREADS WITH YOUR BEING HERE!!!!!!!!!

KhiddSteno
09-05-2010, 05:32 PM
oh to be more specific. i actually have 2 xbox 360s and 1 old xbox I HAVE ONE PLAYSTATION AND I GOT IT IN LIKE 2002 AND I NEVER PLAY IT!!!! HENCE, PLAYSTATION SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

MYST
09-05-2010, 05:36 PM
http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/proddetail.php?prod=863966-SPARKEDinstrumental-931
PEEP MA BEAT:D

KhiddSteno
09-05-2010, 09:54 PM
RED KEEP DOIN THIS gAY SHIT YOU NEEDA STOP!!!!!!!!!!

pUL5e
09-05-2010, 10:06 PM
I added you im Siiike Nahh so yeahhh

PRiiME
09-06-2010, 12:22 AM
Priime, pffft go back to the 60s. Online is awesome. Nothing is better than killing a spanish or mexican spicish guy, and when he writes you a message, reply with random words youve heard in spanish.

Tu madre es cahones gringo.

playing your games online is fine thats what the internet connection on an Xbox is for. but why get on LB on your Xbox when you have a perfectly good computer?

PRiiME
09-06-2010, 12:25 AM
Gtfo, Gears of War 3 is better than MGS...and this upcoming Halo is being regarded as one of the best FPS of all time, which is funny cuz I always thought that title would go to some war game like COD or some shit like that

Dead Rising, Left 4 Dead, Prey, Shadowrun, ALL the Halo's, ALL the Gears...

PS3 has...i guess Resistance?...Killzone?...thats cute i guess..i would get a PS3 to pick up some of those exclusives tho...SOCOM 4 is lookin pretty sick right now...

but lol @ PS3's online community. the shit is FREE and theres nobody on that shit...

You have to pay for Xbox, but the online experience is better, & they're makin it more expensive, and theres still gna be more ppl on that then the PS3...

dont they say that about every FPS that comes out??