PDA

View Full Version : The Ultimate Textcee Idea

Chester Waterman
09-02-2010, 09:33 PM
Ok, due to the lack of excitment and compitition in the Rookie Of The Year section, I have come up with an idea to get some more skilled battles rising the ranks.

A compitition based on the format of The Ultimate Fighter, specifically TUF 11.

This would be the format how how it would go.

2 Coaches, who both work together to decide the requirments for a battler to be able to compete, and 24 battlers whom should be entered into the induction battles.

The 24 battlers are randomly paired off to battle each other, until just 12 remain.

The coaches decide 2 assistants to join their team, and they will help coach and train the battlers in their team.

Some sort of fair way, a coin toss like thing decided which coach get's the option first. The option being to either pick the first battler for their team (from the remaining 12), or to arrange the first battle.

If the coach picks the first battler, then the other coach will pick their first battler, and this will work out in a gym class like fashion. The coach picking the first battle, then decides which member of his team will battle which member of the opponants team.

This is just an idea as it stands, and I'd like feedback on the idea to see wether I should set it up or not.

I think this would let us get at least a few more guys willing to elevate and advance their skills, and with two coaches who are good at teaching, I think alot of these guys can get some valuable help, and then some valuable hype.

Idea good or bad?

WaR DrIvEn
09-02-2010, 09:41 PM
definitly a good idea.. i wuld love to get in this.

John Dos
09-02-2010, 09:41 PM
It's actually not a bad idea..

Chester Waterman
09-02-2010, 09:44 PM
Lyrik, you'd probably be too good for my starting idea of the level. If you think about it, how many non hyped guys who spit punches and multies etc. is there? There would be like 4 max, and they would be finalists from the start,

I'd probably want like some of the top 10 guys. Guys who have the lightest form of punches, but have potential and just never strayed from the top 10 scene.

Chester Waterman
09-02-2010, 09:53 PM
Since this would be season 1, I'd want to be both Dana and a coach :D. So if I was to do anything, I'd need another coach to talk shit over with. So, if anyone wants to coach or anything leave a post in here.

GPhantom
09-02-2010, 10:15 PM
i want too be a coach.

dmullz
09-02-2010, 10:32 PM
Id even do this its a pretty solid idea

TIDY
09-02-2010, 10:35 PM
me in !!!!!!!!!!

AmBitiousFlow
09-02-2010, 11:14 PM
Solid...but ayy u no where the ROTY IS! :D Come holla at em!!!!!..nah this would be aight tho.....

John Dos
09-02-2010, 11:19 PM
it would need a few tweaks, like lowering the number of emcees from 24 to 16..sorry, i think 24 is too many, cuz there aint enuff active battlers on this site. the coach thing is great, it can really help cats step their game up and elevate into better emcees. it would draw alot more votes because it's something new. It's really a good idea.

Taega PiffBankz
09-03-2010, 01:00 AM
shiddd i think soup's or Swag is ROTY.

BvckHvndz
09-03-2010, 01:03 AM
i needa start my weight division's now then. since they'll have something else for exclusive members and not us. :(

RULE
09-03-2010, 02:37 AM
Solid...but ayy u no where the ROTY IS! :D Come holla at em!!!!!..nah this would be aight tho.....

^ ROTY 2010...

pUL5e
09-03-2010, 03:00 AM
Good idea, but it will flop just as every other UFC concept has.

Step S
09-03-2010, 04:26 AM
shiddd i think soup's or Swag is ROTY.

"Soup's Is Swag" ... And He Can't Be, He Joined Last Year.. From What I Know.. And My Bid Is Spooky, By A Fair While.. EASY.

WaR DrIvEn
09-03-2010, 08:52 AM
Lyrik, you'd probably be too good for my starting idea of the level. If you think about it, how many non hyped guys who spit punches and multies etc. is there? There would be like 4 max, and they would be finalists from the start,

I'd probably want like some of the top 10 guys. Guys who have the lightest form of punches, but have potential and just never strayed from the top 10 scene.

damm, lol... my punches r light fammo n my multies arent that great. but if thats how it is, thats how it is :(
...lemmy kno tho, becuz id be very interested in wettin my beak in this shit. :high:

Chester Waterman
09-03-2010, 09:20 AM
Well, I do't know Lyrik, I'd want another coach to decide the level etc.

Dosage, it pretty much is 12 people. It's a 24 man tournament style to start with. 24 are chosen, and battle it off until one remains. No training/coaching is done before it is narrowed down to 12.

Pulse, yeah, like my fucking anonymous tournament too (which you never helped lol). I don't think this would be too unmanagable. It's ok for no shows etc. because TUF has injuries and stuff all the time. Also, it goes down to 6 on 6 so it's not like THAT big or anything.

Anonymous_Poet
09-03-2010, 09:37 AM
good idea bro..Im down if u set it up

WaR DrIvEn
09-03-2010, 12:55 PM
i needa start my weight division's now then. since they'll have something else for exclusive members and not us. :(

divisions wuld be dope.. :cool:

Louie Dawgs
09-03-2010, 04:20 PM
I'm down.

I'd be more than willing to coach some cats. You know i'd be good at it.

TheStudent
09-03-2010, 11:51 PM
You Guys Are Nerds Lol =P

KhiddSteno
09-03-2010, 11:55 PM
i'll be interested in joining i i qualify.

UnEtHıCaL
09-04-2010, 08:53 PM
Student, you could do with signing up, Aug 06 and still never beat anyone good. Thats an achievment.

Louie would be a good candidate for a coach imo. Anymore feedback?

Spooky|Deep
09-04-2010, 09:32 PM
I start inspection on the common question; ‘WHY’S HE DUCKING?’, Turns out, without flips, for him each TRY IS SUCKING, yep, so-weak, so the only people yelling “go-deep” are the GUYS HE’S FUCKING…I’m BEATING HIM HARD as this kid has something special…HE’S A RETARD! And he pretends death is near-in-sight but only time he makes someone see-the-light, is if we READING HIS BARS…His RAPPIN’ IS DOOKIE and when he first joined, we thought ‘FAGGOT OR NEWBIE?’, It’s cause his e character couldn’t-be-faker, and now since the mods constantly investigate spooky’-behaviour, jason and remark, resembling SHAGGY AND SCOOBY… I’m KNOWN FOR THE FIRE AND HEAT so only time I BLOW IS REQUIRING SKEET (nullus), so will I win? Answers-yes as these “kids playing him", a shock that makes his “hair stand-on-end”, he’s happy, finally the TROLL HE DESIRES TO BE! Make it hot Spook Dogg.

Generally this thread is seriously stupid, so is Louie specifically

Chester Waterman
09-04-2010, 09:48 PM
I still want you to reply to that.

TheStudent
09-05-2010, 12:27 AM
Student, you could do with signing up, Aug 06 and still never beat anyone good. Thats an achievment.

Louie would be a good candidate for a coach imo. Anymore feedback?

Totally, But Wait How About This. I Destroy You And You Suck A Dick Forever, Sound Good? :D

Chester Waterman
09-05-2010, 12:37 PM
Ive never sucked dick before, but if we battle or not, looks like I won't ever be either.

Masked Murderer
09-05-2010, 02:36 PM
Fuck all of you, I'd win easily. Eth, A holiday is coming up, you still want the package?

UnEtHıCaL
09-05-2010, 02:39 PM
I actually have reciently been in discussions about having Harvey Dent's mother forced into a more, 'extreme' hystorectomy. Imagine a flesh light covered in scar tissue. If that deal goes through, then perhaps, but lets keep things on hold for now.

EJT
09-05-2010, 03:16 PM
eth always says some gay shit in his verses.

UnEtHıCaL
09-05-2010, 03:17 PM
EJT always does some gay shit at family events

WaR DrIvEn
09-05-2010, 09:05 PM
any progress on this Eth?

UnEtHıCaL
09-05-2010, 09:07 PM
Haven't done anything yet. I'd want another coach before I start it. Louie would be a good option, but does anyone else want to be a coach of this so I can weight out some options or just let ill kid in :D?

Louie Dawgs
09-06-2010, 12:57 AM
Haven't done anything yet. I'd want another coach before I start it. Louie would be a good option, but does anyone else want to be a coach of this so I can weight out some options or just let ill kid in :D?
how about I coach one team, Ill kid coaches the other?

UnEtHıCaL
09-06-2010, 03:37 PM
But then EtH and UnEtHiCaL would be left out.

Louie Dawgs
09-07-2010, 12:47 AM
But then EtH and UnEtHiCaL would be left out.
Fuck eth, just keep unethical

UnEtHıCaL
09-07-2010, 11:27 AM
EtH says fuck you. Somehow my EtH and UnEtHiCaL accounts got confused. This account would be more EtH while the other is UnEtH...Hmmm