PDA

View Full Version : Jay Dub beats the Legendary Krhyme Killz...

Krhyme Killz
08-24-2010, 08:00 PM
..but does he really...

peep the battle, to son's credit..he went off as much as suburban teenager can.

BUT

Krhyme was high (peep the fan in the background of my shit, clearing the smoke in my apt lol)...and posted some average shit as an open.

ALSO

Jay Dub has been hitting me up for like a week now to battle, and said he had his shit ready to go...

so....

Jay Dub...lets schedule a real battle...you'll never have my respect until you've beaten the real me...and i'll send of course...

Anth3m
08-24-2010, 08:51 PM
want a wamburger with your french cries?

Krhyme Killz
08-24-2010, 08:57 PM
wait, boss ya fates lost since you made comments?...you can get 8 losses....

Erupt da Monsta
08-24-2010, 10:40 PM
he's not crying, just making excuses is all. it was a good battle nonetheless. you gotta work on that delivery, you got the lyrics, the voice, could use more direct punches, only thing lackin is the delivery, it sounds too written, if you catch my drift. like imagine youre actually battlin dude in person, would you really come at him like that, nahh youd have more emotion, goin at his neck, instead of soundin like youre in a cypher or makin a track, nahmean. keep it up tho brah.

Chester Waterman
08-24-2010, 10:47 PM
Yeah man, everytime I'm writting a text battle, in which I ended up losing, this damn fan was on in the room. Highly distacting. I'm not making excuses, but that was 100% of the reason.

Anth3m
08-24-2010, 11:32 PM
wait, boss ya fates lost since you made comments?...you can get 8 losses....

turn the fan off I can't understand you

UnEtHıCaL
08-24-2010, 11:33 PM
At least Krhyme has one fan I suppose.

Krhyme Killz
08-24-2010, 11:40 PM
turn the fan off I can't understand you

ur my fan, jack ass

thanks for the feedback Rupt...problem is...i'm high most of the time on here, and to be honest..i'm NOT doing this for anything but kicks... so clowning cats that would give a testicle for a GT spot is more than rewarding enough lol...we need a good text battle soon

UnEtHıCaL
08-24-2010, 11:42 PM
What? So Krhyme can say "I just do this for fun when I'm high, clowning people is cool", Have more battles, more posts per day, and STILL not get "Pfft, get a life jackass". Hell, he can even use the same fan joke after I did...........fuck you LB hypocritical faggots! You just hate me cause you ain....shit, I cant finish that phrase, it's the worst expesssion ever!

Krhyme Killz
08-24-2010, 11:52 PM
lmao...its all cuz u try too hard

RhetoriK
08-24-2010, 11:59 PM
hah! sorry, EtH's reponse was priceless...
...Krhyme, I owe you a text battle and shit too, just remembered.. you down?
leave that boy (Jay) alone too, let him enjoy it now
...makes winning later on more devestating ;)

pZz mah dudes, i'm tired as fuck, but I needed a laugh

-RhetoriK

UnEtHıCaL
08-25-2010, 12:09 AM
Krhyme, I only try to amuse myself. After 3 years on the site, it is fucking hard to do!

Erupt da Monsta
08-25-2010, 03:53 AM
thanks for the feedback Rupt...problem is...i'm high most of the time on here, and to be honest..i'm NOT doing this for anything but kicks... so clowning cats that would give a testicle for a GT spot is more than rewarding enough lol...we need a good text battle soon

word, i feel you, im in the same boat, just for kicks, i get high, and get the motivation to battle again, and go for it. but worrd, send me 16 brah, ill respond promptly.

FreezyCT
08-25-2010, 02:31 PM
hahah i got a good laugh out of this...Ks got him on the rematch tho