PDA

View Full Version : I'm better than Eminem

pUL5e
07-04-2010, 01:09 AM
Lyrically. & this isn't a joke & you're not getting rick rolled. Eminem isn't fucking with me lyrically, and alot of LB's top heads either.

I wont speak on old Em. Old Em was a monster...but I listened to Recovery a good 3-4 times, and I get a sad feeling inside...not because he has depressing songs, but because it makes me really sad that Eminem is gone, & you can tell he's trying his hardest to come back. all the shit he's been through, the drugs, idk what it is...that BEAST Em isnt there anymore.. & you see GLIMPSES of the beast em on like 2-3 songs on Recovery, but what the fuck is Em even talking about anymore?

He's rhyming shit to just to rhyme it. It's simple really..ima give ya'll an example

I'll slit your dick with some scissors while i'm in bed with your sister! Yeah the multis are crazy but other than that?...GARBAGE...

He needs to come out with that album that holds down his name in the Top 5 or Top 10, cuz with the last 2 albums he put out, he slipped out of my Top 5.

who else has words on this subject....:pimp:

Ohs
07-04-2010, 01:15 AM
you aint better then mokane, profite, or im steelo bitch

EJT
07-04-2010, 01:16 AM
I'm better than eminem ... LOL JK i'm pULSe

pUL5e
07-04-2010, 01:37 AM
You doubt me but I had a conversation about this on another website & we all agreed, just ask UnEtHiCaL... & EJT you're better than Eminem too. So don't think I'm tryna flex my cocky side or anything, I said a lot of LB's top heads are better than Eminem.

EJT
07-04-2010, 02:09 AM
lol i was jk'ing but w/e

RULE
07-04-2010, 02:21 AM
Em on Infinite was a monster

He's lost something though.

RULE
07-04-2010, 02:44 AM
Brain Fried Perhaps?

Shit could be true.

I think maturity just fucked his style up.

pUL5e
07-04-2010, 02:45 AM
I really do miss that Em. & I pray that he gets his shit together because he needs to make that album...You know, that 1 album before he dies that has everyone, even all his haters going

"Damn, this just proves he's Top 10/Top 5 all time"...etc ya know what i mean..

remarK
07-04-2010, 02:49 AM
Didn't you come out with a thread completely approving the album and naming numerous songs on it that you liked?..

J-Nesio
07-04-2010, 02:52 AM
Eminem = Biggest selling artist of the Decade, recently went Platinum.
You = ...................

so yeah.
On tracks of course em is better.
in Lyrics, if em wanted...he can bring out some dope shit...just look at relapse!

pUL5e
07-04-2010, 02:55 AM
Didn't you come out with a thread completely approving the album and naming numerous songs on it that you liked?..

I was pretty excited that day. But like I said, now I've played it like 3-4 times, & my opinion changed. Those 2-3, or 3-4 songs are definitely the best on the album..

Going Through Changes is pretty good. That song covered proof, his wife, his daughter, his drug problem...Its like...everything he talked about on the past 3-4 albums could've been talked about in 1 song.

remarK
07-04-2010, 03:02 AM
and I completely disagree..

I told you it would warm up to me..

Going Through Changes was mad dope to me.. and real deep.. he aint rappin' about bullshit..

in 25 to Life the whole concept behind the song is dope.. how he makes it seem like its a girl he's airing out when it's hip hop.

Love The Way You Lie is probably the most known song off the album.. kids be bumpin' that shit in the hood off their cellphones.. lol Rhiana did a good job on that and Em was still nice..

Cinderella Man is WACK to me.. prob cuz I can't get past the hook..

Not Afraid is pretty dope...

On Fire is still hot even tho in that track, lyrically.. I know what you mean because it crazy multi's but stupid content...... but the thing about this track is he knows its that and he states it. "I just put a bullshit hook in between two long ass verses if you mistake this for a song look" I thought that was sickk and some uh the other shit he says is crazzyy

Cold Wind Blows is just dope, period.

idk the rest is okay.. but he's still a beast.

remarK
07-04-2010, 03:05 AM
so there's six tracks I fuck with.. thats enough to say it was a good album to me..

Oh and untitled is dope.. so 7.

Po a Fo
07-04-2010, 03:09 AM
and I completely disagree..

I told you it would warm up to me..

Going Through Changes was mad dope to me.. and real deep.. he aint rappin' about bullshit..

in 25 to Life the whole concept behind the song is dope.. how he makes it seem like its a girl he's airing out when it's hip hop.

Love The Way You Lie is probably the most known song off the album.. kids be bumpin' that shit in the hood off their cellphones.. lol Rhiana did a good job on that and Em was still nice..

Cinderella Man is WACK to me.. prob cuz I can't get past the hook..

Not Afraid is pretty dope...

On Fire is still hot even tho in that track, lyrically.. I know what you mean because it crazy multi's but stupid content...... but the thing about this track is he knows its that and he states it. "I just put a bullshit hook in between two long ass verses if you mistake this for a song look" I thought that was sickk and some uh the other shit he says is crazzyy

Cold Wind Blows is just dope, period.

idk the rest is okay.. but he's still a beast.

mark hittin that ish on tha top of tha head.. i agree with almost all this.... and yea, untitled is fuckin nasty

J-Nesio
07-04-2010, 03:14 AM
so there's six tracks I fuck with.. thats enough to say it was a good album to me..

Oh and untitled is dope.. so 7.

U serious?
Honestly, ALL the tracks were dope to me.
I'd gotta say Wont back down was the least favorite tho..

J-Nesio
07-04-2010, 03:18 AM
Are Yall serious!?
No Love wasn't good??????

wayne got renegaded!! lol

RULE
07-04-2010, 03:21 AM
Where is Detox? :(

Po a Fo
07-04-2010, 03:22 AM
Are Yall serious!?
No Love wasn't good??????

wayne got renegaded!! lol

wayne ruined that song, i can barely listen to it... evn ems verse homie is all "YEA!" n shit in the background.. so wack.... but so bad was a nasty song yall sleepin on

Po a Fo
07-04-2010, 03:22 AM

lol, tupac and elvis are jammin that bitch in cuba right now

Mr-Felon
07-04-2010, 03:24 AM
Detox= Urban Myth

J-Nesio
07-04-2010, 03:28 AM
wayne ruined that song, i can barely listen to it... evn ems verse homie is all "YEA!" n shit in the background.. so wack.... but so bad was a nasty song yall sleepin on

I said I liked ALL songs on recovery.
so bad had the best Beat.
and No Love was dope as Fawk.
Em's verse and the hook made it a fucken classic.
the beat was Meh..and wayne's verse was stupid...and Yeah that moaning from wayne on Em's verse was annoying..but it didnt really affect anything

J-Nesio
07-04-2010, 03:29 AM

Him and Santa Clause are dropping an album this Christmas called "Holly Jolly on these Ho Ho Hoes!"

RULE
07-04-2010, 03:38 AM
Detox= Urban Myth

Looking that way. Whatta fuckin shame.

When you think of the beats he orginally had of the album that he gave up, sht like "In Da Club" and most of "The Documentary." And that was back in 03-05!

Dude coulda dropped 5 classics in that time.

pUL5e
07-04-2010, 04:06 AM
25 to life & going through changes are the only ones worth mentioning on my list...

On Fire & No Love were hot, but thats when i realized he wasnt even rapping..he was just bullshitting some words together..then some other track, forgot the name but dont feel like going through my tracklist to find it.

UnEtHıCaL
07-04-2010, 06:06 AM
As I said when Pulse said this shit to me, I was like "WTF were you when I said this like 2 years ago?" lol.

Lyrically I am better than Em. He is a better rapper, I probz dont have his pace or likability etc., but I think I could write a much better song, more on topic, similar flow, better vocab / multies etc. He may be like the best rapper around, but I mean we have all been fucking with lyrics on sites like this non stop for the past 3-4 years, of course we will get sick with them.

PS. Recovery is boring :D

UnEtHıCaL
07-04-2010, 06:09 AM
All I Know Is Their Are Fucking HIGH Hopes For Detox, In Fact The Highest Hopes For Any Hip-Hop CD EVER, And It's Pulling Into Of All Genres, Not Sure Yet. It Better Be Better Then Good. Life Changing, And Not On Some Faggot Radio Bullshit. It Better Be Legendary, Classic & Retro-Ish. I'm Going To Be Fucking Pissed If It's Anything But I'm Sure Everyone Else Would Be Too Since We've Been On Waiting On It For Forever Now.

Detox will suck. Dre used to be on his westside shit with those beats back then, but listen to any beat hes ever made since 2001, they are NOTHING like 2001' beats, so it will suck.

Plus DOC hasent wrote in years, so he will be a bad ghost writer for Dre, and Dre has too many sucky people collabing.

Hollow Coss
07-04-2010, 06:16 AM
LMFAO @ All Yall

Em Told me to post this for yall and then get at him when yall past this level..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaCyEi_xMsE

Accurit Phacts
07-04-2010, 06:20 AM
Em & JayZ - (The blueprint) the renegade..... <----- best Em song every ... point> blank__ period.

Accurit Phacts
07-04-2010, 06:27 AM
damn ya'll made me go listen to dat shit again...lol

still bumpin'...go have a listen..you'll agree

Erupt da Monsta
07-04-2010, 06:29 AM
i dont see how some of yall sayin youre better than em, its one thing to say recovery was trash, but to say youre better than em.... smh.. dudes a legend, and one of the best lyrical of all time...

recovery wasnt too good imo, it wasnt bad by any means, but it wasnt good.. had like 4 or 5 songs i fucks with, but i cant sit and bump it from start to finish w/ out skippin over 3 tracks at a time..

but em as a whole??...

gtfo... lol are you forgettin the classic shits he's dropped...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0WKEjV-DRo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1s86vDhjx8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-a5zmIQKrQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FN9Ire8K7c&feature=related

i could seriously post like 20 youtube links of classics....

pulse i havent heard one song from you thats better than any of the songs on recovery...

anyone on LETS BEEF that says theyre better than eminem is seriously strokin the willy a little too hard.

Accurit Phacts
07-04-2010, 06:34 AM
Since I'm in a position to talk to these kids and they listen
I ain't no politician but I'll kick it with 'em a minute
Cause see they call me a menace; and if the shoe fits I'll wear it
But if it don't, then y'all'll swallow the truth grin and bear it
Now who's these king of these rude ludicrous lucrative lyrics
Who could inherit the title, put the youth in hysterics
Usin his music to steer it, sharin his views and his merits
But there's a huge interference - they're sayin you shouldn't hear it
Maybe it's hatred I spew, maybe it's food for the spirit
Maybe it's beautiful music I made for you to just cherish
But I'm debated disputed hated and viewed in America
as a motherfuckin drug addict - like you didn't experiment?
Now now, that's when you start to stare at who's in the mirror
and see yourself as a kid again, and you get embarrased
And I got nothin to do but make you look stupid as parents
You fuckin do-gooders - too bad you couldn't do good at marriage!
(Ha ha!) And do you have any clue what I had to do to get here I don't
think you do so stay tuned and keep your ears glued to the stereo
Cause here we go - he's {*Jigga joint Jigga-chk-Jigga*}
And I'm the sinister, Mr. Kiss-My-Ass it's just a

Hollow Coss
07-04-2010, 06:42 AM
and dont forget...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJBeVT0q5Ss&feature=related

PRiiME
07-04-2010, 07:00 AM
i see points for and against Pulse's argument. while yes I agree that Recovery wasn't his best, I dont actually think he will ever top Marshall Mathers LP. he still has more dope songs on Recovery than other artists have in their entire careers. take Em's worst song ever, and he still outdoes anybody on LB by 1000%

1. COLD WIND BLOWS - a good intro track, basically a his old style mixed in with his new one. when i first heard the 'pussy footing, whoopy cushion' line a lol'd for the rest of the song.

2. TALKIN’ 2 MYSELF FEAT. KOBE - was feeling this track when I first heard it but now its one i only play sparingly. hate Kobe on the hook.

3. ON FIRE - as stated previously, he knows its not really that good, but some of the punches he's got here are nice.

4. WON’T BACK DOWN FEAT. P!NK - didnt like this song at first, but it grew on me. flow is just awkward though

5. W.T.P. - just a bullshit song, but passable.

6. GOING THROUGH CHANGES - dope, addresses shit thats been going on in his life.

7. NOT AFRAID - same as above, plus announces his return

8. SEDUCTION - liked the concept behind this, how he wins over other rappers women by being better.

9. NO LOVE FEAT. LIL WAYNE - i dont think wayne was as bad as he was on Drop the World and would have been better without the long slow bit at the start, but Ems verse is straight fire. I love Ems swag towards the end of his of the verse, with the 'I am also the opposite of what you are like, you are a fuckin micro-cosm of what i am on the mic'

10. SPACE BOUND - im embarrased to love this fuckin song. the chorus is so fuckin catchy, and i hate loving it

11. CINDERELLA MAN - bullshit song really, but good to bump in the car on a good system

12. 25 TO LIFE - conceptually brilliant, thought this one fell over slightly on delivery though. sounded a bit awkward again

13. SO BAD - i like the song cause of the beat

14. ALMOST FAMOUS - telling the story of his rise to fame, i liked it but i find the beat and hook annoying for some reason

15. LOVE THE WAY YOU LIE FEAT. RIHANNA awesome love everything bout this song

16. YOU’RE NEVER OVER - when i heard Em hadnt been releasing a Proof tribute song cause he couldnt make it good enough i was disappointed. then when i learned this song was a tribute i thought it was gonna be dope just because of the standard that had been put on it. then it didnt live up to my expectation. although it is good.

17. UNTITLED - love this song. his flow is bananas on this track

Accurit Phacts
07-04-2010, 07:08 AM
0. Renegade

Ra¡n Matrix
07-04-2010, 09:02 AM
lol i was thinking this back in 08 when i was in my prime ...... :high: .... Naw forrreal u wanna say ur better than eminem .... Drop something better than infinate, Then the Slim Shady LP, then the Marshall Mathers LP, then the Eminem show, Then Encore, Relapse Then Recovery .. then whutever he puts out after that

Orrr ya'll can just pick the BEST part of ur writing careers and the WORST part of his , then consider urself better like ya'lll doing right now lol ..... thats fair right? ...... No hate to anyone but realllly come on now .... :high: .....

Ohs
07-04-2010, 10:07 AM
wow, just listenin to stan now, being older, and understanding lyrics, its maybe the deepest song ive ever heard

Just Jose
07-04-2010, 11:39 AM
Drake>M&M .... :p

That is all.

UnEtHıCaL
07-04-2010, 01:02 PM
i agree w/ pULSe to a certain extent. i dont think Eminem could fuck with many of us punchline wise. but when it comes to music, punchlines take a backseat to flow and the overall sound of the song. the reason i bumped em was never for his lyrics.. his lyrics are average at best. and a lot of the time he says random stupid shit that makes me go "WTF" like.. "wrap a lizard in gauze".. he just rhymes shit for the sake of rhyming.. BUT .. when it comes to multies and flow hes definately one of the best ever. even if we could out-write eminem on paper.. we could never compete on a beat.. even if our content is 100 times better.

The only smart thing anyone aside pulse (and me :P) said in the entire thread.

You guys are posting tracks and shit...why...why said they are fucking with him on tracks?

Although to what Jason said, punchlines mean nothing, but I think I could outwrite Em on basic storytelling and in flow, I just wouldnt be able to match it if I picked up a mic.

You guys talking shit and posting up his lyrics...those lyrics are OK, nothing special. I pretty much dont think theres a song of his in which I couldnt out write...

Po a Fo
07-04-2010, 01:03 PM
Drake>M&M .... :p
That is all.

William Hung>>>>>>ConflicteD

EASY, N/C

pUL5e
07-04-2010, 02:17 PM
I'm better than Em...cuz look @ the junk he put out for his last 2-3 albums..

You wanna talk about 90's Em and early millenium Em, thats a different story.....But right now, in 2010, at this very moment, I'm better than Eminem.

EJT
07-04-2010, 02:20 PM
http://fixedframe.com/alex-trebek-quality.gif

Just Jose
07-04-2010, 02:52 PM
William Hung>>>>>>ConflicteD

EASY, N/C

hahaha idk who william hung is but no....

but i do know Conflicted Aka dat-boi>Po a Fo

Ohs
07-04-2010, 03:07 PM
yea, i agree w/ pronto, you aint shit dog

Erupt da Monsta
07-04-2010, 03:38 PM
I'm better than Em...cuz look @ the junk he put out for his last 2-3 albums..

You wanna talk about 90's Em and early millenium Em, thats a different story.....But right now, in 2010, at this very moment, I'm better than Eminem.

you sound stupid, stop jerkin ya johnson.. some of these internet gangsters these days got their heads in the clouds... how you better than em.. i aint heard one song of yours on the radio..i know it doesnt take great lyrics to get on the radio, but that should be all the more reason for you to be gettin airtime..

you cant exclude all of eminems work, and say youre better than him right now... eminem right now is still EMINEM.. his whole body of work makes eminem who he is.

youre better than eminem??? who the fuck are you??? PULSE?? who the fuck is PULSE??? lmao

you sound cocky & ignorant.. those two things dont go together kid.

stfu. foreal. :high:

Ohs
07-04-2010, 03:38 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sd6pRP081cs&feature=player_embedded

i just listened to this shit, aint heard it for a minute

Ohs
07-04-2010, 03:45 PM
this is mad deep

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfcZeLpWQsY&feature=player_embedded

Ohs
07-04-2010, 04:18 PM
never heard this before, but damn

puts him in my top 5...

i feel this for real

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPfm30WEiPk&feature=player_embedded

Ohs
07-04-2010, 04:36 PM
pulse, fuck with any of this shit

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsK7on4HmRw&feature=player_embedded

J-Nesio
07-04-2010, 04:51 PM
All I gotta say is.......where's YOUR Album?
and second, Detox is gonna be Garbage.
I think there will be at least a few songs that are gonna be worth bumping thanks to Snoop Cube, game, Eminem and Scott Storch.
but a classic like chronic and 2001??? I don't think so.........

Po a Fo
07-04-2010, 05:02 PM
hahaha idk who william hung is but no....

but i do know Conflicted Aka dat-boi>Po a Fo

LMAO... make one track and we will know real quick whos doper on beats.. thats me my man.. as far as battles go, im in another league.. you're elementary vocab and mindstate holds you back my dude

Po a Fo
07-04-2010, 05:03 PM
never heard this before, but damn

puts him in my top 5...

i feel this for real

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPfm30WEiPk&feature=player_embedded

lol where you been man, rock bottom is definitely fuckin genious... and brain damage? ridiculous

Mani Mula
07-04-2010, 05:14 PM
This is all ima say...

Unless u droppin tracks on da regular plz dont make no threads talking about what mainstream artist u better then....I dont care if Its fucking Waka Flocka...Lyrics is only half the battle....flow n delivery helps a hell of alot...

Also you dont even kno how dope these artist really are cuz they DUMB DOWN their shit for wider audiences....I mean who da hell would Try hard when they can make people go OOOO saying some wack shit like put u to sleep like a baby....

So if ur only a text rapper...ur officialy at the bottom of the Map...even under flocka

J-Nesio
07-04-2010, 05:16 PM
fuck with this Lyrically, Physically and Mentally! haha
ad the flow = GREATEST OF ALL TIME!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGAiervjo2E

J-Nesio
07-04-2010, 05:18 PM
you want something New?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwwXLdo7bs4&feature=related

OR

Not Afraid from Recovery..

Manny Festo
07-04-2010, 07:26 PM
the only reason people say stuff like this is because they are ignorant to making music

you are better than lil wayne though........along with everyone else on this site

UnEtHıCaL
07-04-2010, 08:13 PM
Nah, you couldnt.

you couldnt write a better verse onto the beat.

maybe w/o a beat... maybe

and your not better then eminem with multies listen to stay wide awake
and your not better then em with vocab, you dont understand how much the beat is a factor in what you say,. thats why if you write something better then em and put it on a beat it will sound terrible, and em's will sound good because he knows how to make his words rap onto the beat .

Yeah, I mean since I dont have songs on LB, there is no way that I couldve wrote onto a beat before...

You guys overrate this shit soooo much. Wax is one of the few I dont think I could outwrite that are known out there...

Accurit Phacts
07-04-2010, 08:15 PM
I'm not really a eminem fan anyway but...

when ya'll get as big as he is or even scratch the surface....then i might consider this statement.

get on TV first...then say "I'm better than Eminem".

Rican
07-04-2010, 08:56 PM
I think he's 'done' and your right

NawkOut
07-04-2010, 09:01 PM
the only reason people say stuff like this is because they are ignorant to making music

you are better than lil wayne though........along with everyone else on this site

lol, yea, his voice is annoying as fuck. Mafucka sound like Elizabeth Fritzl on Fathers Day.

UnEtHıCaL
07-04-2010, 10:21 PM
....*Wonders how elizabeth fritzel would sound like wayne on fathers day*

dmullz
07-04-2010, 10:52 PM
Pulse your nice, But Not Better Then Em, Although Em's Lyrics have gone south lately, he still has a ridculus Flow to a beat, and hes is still good lyrically just not what he was, I didnt see who said it but Yes we are all better then Lil Wayne, He is terrible espcially lately

Well Well Well
07-05-2010, 01:43 AM
I like space bound alot... lol idk why...

pUL5e
07-05-2010, 01:43 AM
Pulse your nice, But Not Better Then Em, Although Em's Lyrics have gone south lately, he still has a ridculus Flow to a beat, and hes is still good lyrically just not what he was, I didnt see who said it but Yes we are all better then Lil Wayne, He is terrible espcially lately

Right now? 2010, this very moment? I'm better than Eminem. Hah...

PRiiME
07-05-2010, 02:29 AM
yea but thats like saying Im better at boxing than Ali right now in 2010

dmullz
07-05-2010, 02:55 AM
Right now? 2010, this very moment? I'm better than Eminem. Hah...

Lyrically on paper agreed, but putting words to beat idk man thats tough

Po a Fo
07-05-2010, 04:55 AM
yea but thats like saying Im better at boxing than Ali right now in 2010

^^^true^^^

Mani Mula
07-05-2010, 06:37 AM
Letsbeef Has fucked yall Heads up...Drop a track to prove the SHit dont just say it....

I dont give a damn if u the dopest writter on earth, if ya delivery aint polished guess what...No1 is gona listen to ya ass....

matta fact this is how ya prove it....rap on a beat that Eminem Rapped on...Then were gona compare both songs....

Ra¡n Matrix
07-05-2010, 06:42 AM
Letsbeef Has fucked yall Heads up...Drop a track to prove the SHit dont just say it....

I dont give a damn if u the dopest writter on earth, if ya delivery aint polished guess what...No1 is gona listen to ya ass....

matta fact this is how ya prove it....rap on a beat that Eminem Rapped on...Then were gona compare both songs....

i like the way he thinks ^............. :high: .... since ya'll in ur writing primes too , ya'll fuck with his in his writing prime ..... keep it fair now guys ..... :high: .....

Ohs
07-05-2010, 10:09 AM
you guys are fuckin stupid...listen to his lyrics, pulse cant do that shit....

Erupt da Monsta
07-05-2010, 10:28 AM
lol pulse is a faggit to me now, he's on some cocky ignorant type shit.

there's no comparin fuckin... PULSE.. who aint even the best on the site.. to EM..

i swear letsbeef got muffuckas heads gassed up these days.

why the fuck is this argument even takin place???.. close the fuckin thread already.:high:

1DollarShort
07-05-2010, 10:53 AM
I can understand what pULSe is trying to say... but, please?

NOBODY on Letsbeef is better than Eminem. Who ever argues against it are REALLY REALLY REALLY stupid motherfuckers. Real Talk.

Ohs
07-05-2010, 11:04 AM
listen to his audio....

FreezyCT
07-05-2010, 01:11 PM
i feel what ohs was saying about those lyrics and understanding them differently now

Carlos Brigante
07-05-2010, 01:25 PM
@ rule detox: waitin for wayne and drake to finish ghost writin it...

jazzybeatz
07-05-2010, 01:29 PM
You guys are really funny!

pUL5e
07-05-2010, 05:48 PM
lol pulse is a faggit to me now, he's on some cocky ignorant type shit.

there's no comparin fuckin... PULSE.. who aint even the best on the site.. to EM..

i swear letsbeef got muffuckas heads gassed up these days.

why the fuck is this argument even takin place???.. close the fuckin thread already.:high:

Battle me so I can smack you around, then I'll take you out to dinner, because I'm nice to my bitches.

& EtH and I never agree on anything, but we agree on this.

I'll also admit Em has a better pace than me, or flow or w/e. He's been doing this way longer than me and old Eminem is better than me. I do sound shaky but i'm fuckin around with audio, understand i originated in text...On that mic Em is levels beyond me...But lyrically? In 2010? I'm better.

& da Ali analogy is nice, but the difference is Ali isn't fighting anymore. Eminem is still rapping though.

Erupt da Monsta
07-05-2010, 05:59 PM
lol lol.. no comment.. this shits outlandish homie, real talk... you dont know how stupid you sound. & its startin to get pathetic.

take a chill pill will.

-Sir
07-05-2010, 06:01 PM
Fucking dumbass. If you were better than Eminem lyrically wouldn't you be doing something then. Lyrically? How can you even fuck with him? Em would flat destroy you anytime.

pUL5e
07-05-2010, 06:02 PM
I'm sounding stupid?...Have you listened to Eminem's songs? He has RHYMES. that's about all. Half of the rhymes are forced, he usually has to spin an accent on his words just to get them to rhyme nowadays. Stop it erupT, continue slammin on that keyboard and stay in your lane....

Don't take my word for it...Listen to Eminem's music and you'll notice the quality is diminishing....Like I said, you'll catch glimpses of the old Em on Recovery, but he's not at 100%....

@Privatized; Beef is a whole different matter. Eminem is always known to turn it up on diss tracks...I'm not going there because it'll be my ass....But i'm speaking on lyrics....Never said anything about flow, disses, etc etc.......Plus i'm not doing anything because I dont feel like it...I'm lazy as shit.

Oh & don't get mad and call me a "Fucking dumbass" because I have my own opinion, which is shared by EtH...

You guys think I made this thread to big up myself? I said me and & some of LB's best are better than Eminem.

So I'm not saying that I'm the only one thats better than him...

remarK is better... Real Talk, Rican, etc...LYRICALLY. I'm not speaking of mic presence..

Ohs
07-05-2010, 06:08 PM
im bout to send you some audio, just cause

pUL5e
07-05-2010, 06:09 PM
Okay. I need to work on my audio so that maybe then AUDIO & SONG wise I can fuck with Em. See, nowhere did I say in this thread that i'm better than Em on the mic.

I'm starting to think you guys got the wrong idea and were assumin I implied that....

Erupt da Monsta
07-05-2010, 06:24 PM
youre seriously hip hop delusional....

you cant compare somthin he's puttin on a beat to what you write.. you put it on a beat and make it sound better than he does... YOU CANT. stfu

he's not a textcee.. so you cant compare the two of you... moron.

if em came to LETSBEEF, and wanted to write a chyper, strictly on lyrics.. smh... he'd shit on everyone..

you cant compare his audio lyrics to your text lyrics.. you sound ignorant homie

the sole definition of lyrical is not just words... do i have to get the definition for you kid...

1. lyrical - suitable for or suggestive of singing
melodic, melodious, musical - containing or constituting or characterized by pleasing melody; "the melodious song of a meadowlark"
2. lyrical - expressing deep emotion; "the dancer's lyrical performance"
lyric
emotional - of more than usual emotion; "his behavior was highly emotional"

you should have titled the thread.. "i have better lyrics than eminem on recovery on a few of his tracks"...

bein better lyrically than someone doesnt mean you have better lyrics wise guy, smarten up chump. :high:

Po a Fo
07-05-2010, 06:36 PM

you cant compare somthin he's puttin on a beat to what you write.. you put it on a beat and make it sound better than he does... YOU CANT. stfu

if em came to LETSBEEF, and wanted to write a chyper, strictly on lyrics.. smh... he'd shit on everyone..

you cant compare his audio lyrics to your text lyrics.. you sound ignorant homie

the sole definition of lyrical is not just words... do i have to get the definition for you kid...

melodic, melodious, musical - containing or constituting or characterized by pleasing melody; "the melodious song of a meadowlark"
lyric

you should have titled the thread.. "i have better lyrics than eminem on recovery on a few of his tracks"...

bein better lyrically than someone doesnt mean you have better lyrics wise guy, smarten up chump. :high:

i cosign the fuck outta this... and if any of this shit offends you pulse, then you really are on some supa big headed shit.... what tells you you'd beat him ina text freestyle battle? im pretty sure eminem would drop some super fucking fire

pUL5e
07-05-2010, 06:39 PM

lyric

Its time to shit on you passage by passage...

I'm comparing LYRICS. He WRITES lyrics. I WRITE lyrics. You don't think he goes into the booth and spits those tracks off the top of his head do you? No, he actually sits there and thinks about them and writes them down. Obv he hasn't been thinking hard enough.

Refer to previous answer ^

This is an opinion, and honestly when Em comes to Letsbeef, he's out of his realm. We have some textcees that'll give Eminem a run for his money....If it was a beef on tracks, then you could probably say Em would shit on everyone.

Refer to 2 answers ago. but in case you don't understand. Lyrics are written on paper. Whether Em said it on the mic or in sign language, they start down as an idea on paper. My ideas on paper are better than his is all i'm saying.

Or, I have better lyrics than Em in the current form he's in, because we all know Eminem isn't in his prime.

Maybe you shouldn't assume that I'm trying to say I'm a better overall package than Em. He's got that mic shit down pat. Flow, pace, accents, w/e. I'm talking about if you take one of my lines and put it alongside one of his lines on paper, in the current form i'm in & the current form he's in, my line would be better.

pUL5e
07-05-2010, 06:42 PM
With that said, erupT, you've been tugging on my nuts far too long. This thread can last forever because its all opinionated answers; there's no statistics or facts to say who's better than who.

You could say you'll fight 5 people at once and win. We could argue, the majority of LB probably saying you couldn't. But its just an opinion.

IAmFlow
07-05-2010, 06:44 PM
pulse did you sell platinums with your idea
make a number 1 song
get a mtv or grammy award
best video, best performance
even sell an album of your own

;D just puttin that point out there!!
im not taking either side honestly

em is where he is.. because hes good at what he does..
every artist is good at there own style of what they do
they wouldn't be there if they weren't

i would write a lil bit more. but i can't squeeze the text around your head lol ;D

Po a Fo
07-05-2010, 06:45 PM
With that said, erupT, you've been tugging on my nuts far too long. This thread can last forever because its all opinionated answers; there's no statistics or facts to say who's better than who.

You could say you'll fight 5 people at once and win. We could argue, the majority of LB probably saying you couldn't. But its just an opinion.

thats true.. but damn i wish we could get em on here, i truly think he'd shit on anyone in a fuckin 8.. i really do i mean think of the nuts shit he could come up with on each and every one of us... ESPECIALLY on you after reading this thread LMAO.. he would turn you into ja rule son

Erupt da Monsta
07-05-2010, 06:45 PM
nah, the statement you made was " im better lyrically than eminem".. the definition of lyrical is not the definition of lyrics. theres a difference, only point i was tryin to make kid. i could give a shits less about your lyrics, i just wanted to point out how stupid you sound, my job is done here.

Ohs
07-05-2010, 06:52 PM
lol i was to young to like em when he first came out...now im feelin some of his shit lol

this was wild

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVSJEnIrKnQ&feature=player_embedded

IAmFlow
07-05-2010, 06:53 PM
his LP's r my fav..

pUL5e
07-05-2010, 06:55 PM
I liked his Hellbound song. Now that shit takes some skill both on and off the mic. & Yeah he's not talking about anything, but this old Em is the one I like. Not the one that has to put accents and mad emphasis on shit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdS4ln9N3vs

Ohs
07-05-2010, 06:58 PM
he aint talkin bout nothing...LISTEN CLOSER YOU SPIC

Ohs
07-05-2010, 06:59 PM
that second guys verse was a typical, im black, ima smoke drink and side swipe a herse type of rap

PRiiME
07-05-2010, 08:41 PM
I can understand what pULSe is trying to say... but, please?

NOBODY on Letsbeef is better than Eminem. Who ever argues against it are REALLY REALLY REALLY stupid motherfuckers. Real Talk.

so you understand him, but think he's dumb for arguing the point??

therefore you think of yourself as dumb, because you understand dumb people.

Prime...... picking apart dudes sentences since 5 minutes ago

Rican
07-05-2010, 08:52 PM
thats the new shit to do

PRiiME
07-05-2010, 08:53 PM
thats the new shit to do

shut up rican......... :D

Ra¡n Matrix
07-06-2010, 12:32 AM
I liked his Hellbound song. Now that shit takes some skill both on and off the mic. & Yeah he's not talking about anything, but this old Em is the one I like. Not the one that has to put accents and mad emphasis on shit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdS4ln9N3vs

thhat aint an official song dude eminem didn't even hear of it until someone told him lol

but word ... if eminem came to LB he'd get his ass handed to him ... text & audio are completely different , he wouldn't be that great at text , somewhat played punches (i liked that Hot-headed like Ghost Rider one tho lol) n he prallly wouldn't have all the complex/sick wordplays LB can have , cuz u can't put that shit on tracks & dude never did text before .. but audio hes a monster .....

he ain't whut he used to be ..... but like i said before , u can't put ur best against his worse and take pride in it enough to say "im better than eminem" ... maybe "im better than eminem right now" .... but u can't juss shit on everything he done ... it's all oppiniun , some people might think ur illler .. but the masses would pick eminem back in the day, audio wise. Staying consistant with music is harder than u think ... dun just focus on punchlines fam.

but word , Eminem's slowly coming back ... Encore was Half-wack songs with a couple nice ones , not reallly ....Relapse had some niceee songs mixed with a couple track's i'd like ta forget .... Recovery Was even better, nothing was reallly that bad except a couple .... its Not fuckin with MMLP, SSLP or Eminem Show ... but he's coming back , his new album'll show where his career headed , Down the drain or back where he used ta be & if it goes there i think it'll stay there ... most greats have atleast 1 Sickk album left in them .... :high: .....

Fuck long posts ... :high: ...

Long story short

Eminem < Pulse in Text , Maybe on a track ... depends if he goes hard or stupid
Pulse < Eminem .. Musically Overall

WARNING was dope.

remarK
07-06-2010, 12:48 AM
^ so we got an upcoming 16?..

:high:

Manny Festo
07-06-2010, 09:30 AM
yeah rain fuck the long posts.......i have to look harder to find words like "oppiniun"

Manny Festo
07-06-2010, 09:32 AM
and have any of you halfwits entertained the thought that eminem is prolly easily capable of adapting to what a bunch of teenagers do online who have no music experience and absolutely destroying them at it?

never thought for a minute that "hey maybe if eminem spent a few month just text battling he may be ridiculous at it it to"?

Erupt da Monsta
07-06-2010, 11:30 AM
and have any of you halfwits entertained the thought that eminem is prolly easily capable of adapting to what a bunch of teenagers do online who have no music experience and absolutely destroying them at it?

never thought for a minute that "hey maybe if eminem spent a few month just text battling he may be ridiculous at it it to"?

exactly :high:

puttin lyrics to a beat and lyrics just to paper are two TOTALLY diff. things. if a 15 year old can do it, you think EMINEM CANT?.. smh.

but pulse has a point, if you compare eminems current lyrics, to his current lyrics, ON PAPER, pulse's lyrics look better,so does 15 percent of the sites, thing is, eminem sounds better.

so question is, would you rather sound better?... or look better?..

hmmm.

Just Jose
07-06-2010, 11:51 AM
LMAO... make one track and we will know real quick whos doper on beats.. thats me my man.. as far as battles go, im in another league.. you're elementary vocab and mindstate holds you back my dude

i don't even have a mic so i don't think we'll know...but i really don't care...and battles? if ur better why'd i win the latest battle... :p vocab/MINDSTATE????...u don't know mah mindstate...plus i think im pretty much done w/ this...i don't have access to the internet enough to battle...maybe in a couple of months if things change...

UnEtHıCaL
07-06-2010, 12:15 PM
Eminem fans are stupid.

Pulse has said the entire way through that his written lyrics are better than eminems written lyrics.

Yet we've seen how many tracks posted? How many people say "You get a #1" etc. etc.

If Eminem posted a written cypher, as perhaps the lyrics of his new song, it would get decent, ok reviews, and soooo many people here would post a better one.

Ohs
07-06-2010, 12:16 PM
your a fucking moron, your all stupid as fuck

STERIC
07-06-2010, 02:20 PM
when you say your better than eminem it takes away from your credibility cause YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A 'NETCEE' AND IF YOU WERE SOMETHING... YOU WOULDN'T BE WASTING TIME ON A RAPPING FORUM. ask yourself if you make ANY money from music.... if the answer is ' no' or 'not enough to pay the rent' then you are kidding yourself. peace.

UnEtHıCaL
07-06-2010, 02:30 PM
^What I was talking about.

Who is talking about making commertial success out of everything? You too are wasting your time, but are we wasting our time? This is a hobby, hobbies take place between money making so....

I would beat eminem in a topical battle....:D

Sawyer
07-06-2010, 02:34 PM
I'm not gonna say i'm or anyone else is better than Em, thats ridiculous.

BUT

pULSe is absolutely correct in that Em is reachable and touchable now (no homo)
For a while, only NaS, Jay, 3000, and maybe a few underground cats could even come close to dude. I'd say that alot of dudes are better now.

I initially thought it was jsut that he ran outta space as an artist...but i think its that he's just not hungry anymore. He THINKS he's locked up some sort of "All time best" shit...but he hasnt, and anyone citing him as the all time best anything (other than record sales) loses all credibility.

He added little to the game as a whole

Erupt da Monsta
07-06-2010, 02:37 PM
em's lyrics on recovery are wack as fuck, im throwin this cd in the trash, and i burned it , real talk.

UnEtHıCaL
07-06-2010, 02:49 PM
erupT, it's even more annoying when you have people saying that it's the best album out for ages.

NaS > Eminem.

J-Nesio
07-06-2010, 03:46 PM
Hahahaha look at the haters. can't stand an album going Platinum.
all i gotta say is.....try and beat relapse lyrics.
or have the same energy & emotion recording a song from Recovery.

UnEtHıCaL
07-06-2010, 05:08 PM
Hahahaha look at the haters. can't stand an album going Platinum.
all i gotta say is.....try and beat relapse lyrics.
or have the same energy & emotion recording a song from Recovery.

Yeah 9times platnum all eyes on me is in my top 10 albums, but I HATED every one of those 9s smh.

Lyrics in Relapse such aside in my mom.
Energy is slow in recovery.
Emotion is fake.

PRiiME
07-06-2010, 05:13 PM
the point is with Em is that he's successful enough that no matter what he puts on an album, it will sell. this means he can change his style, change his topics, and get creative with his material and know that it will sell. question for all of you who hate recovery and/or relapse. if an em album dropped tomorrow, would you buy it? damn right you would, because he's gotten you interested in his personal life. the cd could be blank and people would still pick that shit up as long as it had Eminem on the front cover

and to people saying he's rhyming words for the sake of rhyming, that may be true to a certain extent. BUT we're looking at it from our own personal viewpoint. maybe 'wrapping a lizard in gauze' has some hidden meaning that we haven't figured out. unlikely on that example, but the point is its HIS music so the meaning behind everything is HIS.

UnEtHıCaL
07-06-2010, 09:28 PM
the point is with Em is that he's successful enough that no matter what he puts on an album, it will sell. this means he can change his style, change his topics, and get creative with his material and know that it will sell. question for all of you who hate recovery and/or relapse. if an em album dropped tomorrow, would you buy it? damn right you would, because he's gotten you interested in his personal life. the cd could be blank and people would still pick that shit up as long as it had Eminem on the front cover

Who buys albums? I hate both Relapse and Recovery, and have never bought an Eminem album...so THERE.

and to people saying he's rhyming words for the sake of rhyming, that may be true to a certain extent. BUT we're looking at it from our own personal viewpoint. maybe 'wrapping a lizard in gauze' has some hidden meaning that we haven't figured out. unlikely on that example, but the point is its HIS music so the meaning behind everything is HIS.

Yeah man, thats like me with my punches, some people think they are weak, but they are MY punches, and they have hidden meaning which will blow your mind....
Don't be rediculous, they have no meaning what so ever...

J-Nesio
07-06-2010, 09:37 PM
Yeah 9times platnum all eyes on me is in my top 10 albums, but I HATED every one of those 9s smh.

Lyrics in Relapse such aside in my mom.
Energy is slow in recovery.
Emotion is fake.

so the energy on a song about his dead homie is Fake??
Lmfaooo
and who buys albums? people with money...
the wack albums get downloaded...(like Rick ross and Diddy, fat joe etc..)

PRiiME
07-06-2010, 09:37 PM
Who buys albums? I hate both Relapse and Recovery, and have never bought an Eminem album...so THERE.

Yeah man, thats like me with my punches, some people think they are weak, but they are MY punches, and they have hidden meaning which will blow your mind....
Don't be rediculous, they have no meaning what so ever...

i know, as i said that example probably isn't a good one. but when I say 'Pumba' you automatically think the warthog dude who hangs with Timone. but if i were to say it, i'd most likely be referring to this guy i know, cause thats what everyone calls him (he's slightly on the tubby side)

thats what I mean, his lines may mean something to him that no-one else gets because its something personal to him

and you say that you dont buy albums. so that obviously means that the other 7 billion people in the world dont either. dont be ridiculous Eth

UnEtHıCaL
07-06-2010, 11:25 PM
so the energy on a song about his dead homie is Fake??
Lmfaooo
and who buys albums? people with money...
the wack albums get downloaded...(like Rick ross and Diddy, fat joe etc..)

LMFAO that must be the worst logic i've ever heard. "This guys wack...I think I'll download his album". Why the fuck would you buy an album when you can download it? Everyone downloads, some faggots decide to buy and download, to show support (to a multi millionaire who wouldnt even sign an autograph for you). Recovery was probz the biggest downloaded album ive seen since ive been on the internet. I remember my homie saying "You see the eminem wack shit is out" and I was like...damn...I downloading it like nearly a month ago.

i know, as i said that example probably isn't a good one. but when I say 'Pumba' you automatically think the warthog dude who hangs with Timone. but if i were to say it, i'd most likely be referring to this guy i know, cause thats what everyone calls him (he's slightly on the tubby side)

thats what I mean, his lines may mean something to him that no-one else gets because its something personal to him

and you say that you dont buy albums. so that obviously means that the other 7 billion people in the world dont either. dont be ridiculous Eth

Part of being a good poet or writer is turning personal emotion into accessible emotion. Allowing the reader or listner to relate, so hidden personal encrypted messages are definently not in Em's stuff, because when he trys he is a good writer.

So many albums are sold because people who dont know about downloading are out there, birthday presents etc., supporting your fav artist etc.

I bet more people on LB illegally download than those who don't. I bet the majority have maybe bought less than 3 albums so far this year, and added that to a massive stack of CDs, where all of those CD's came from over 5 years ago and maybe 10% was from the last 5 years. Everyone downloads, barley anyone buys, only people who sell are people who have teenage girl fans, such as Eminem, Lil Wayne, Justin Bieber. NaS sold barley anything from Untitled and Distant Relatives, and both smash anything Lil Wayne has done, and are better than Relapse and Recovery by miles.

J-Nesio
07-06-2010, 11:28 PM
LMFAO that must be the worst logic i've ever heard. "This guys wack...I think I'll download his album". Why the fuck would you buy an album when you can download it? Everyone downloads, some faggots decide to buy and download, to show support (to a multi millionaire who wouldnt even sign an autograph for you). Recovery was probz the biggest downloaded album ive seen since ive been on the internet. I remember my homie saying "You see the eminem wack shit is out" and I was like...damn...I downloading it like nearly a month ago.

Part of being a good poet or writer is turning personal emotion into accessible emotion. Allowing the reader or listner to relate, so hidden personal encrypted messages are definently not in Em's stuff, because when he trys he is a good writer.

So many albums are sold because people who dont know about downloading are out there, birthday presents etc., supporting your fav artist etc.

I bet more people on LB illegally download than those who don't. I bet the majority have maybe bought less than 3 albums so far this year, and added that to a massive stack of CDs, where all of those CD's came from over 5 years ago and maybe 10% was from the last 5 years. Everyone downloads, barley anyone buys, only people who sell are people who have teenage girl fans, such as Eminem, Lil Wayne, Justin Bieber. NaS sold barley anything from Untitled and Distant Relatives, and both smash anything Lil Wayne has done, and are better than Relapse and Recovery by miles.

Do you own anything real in ur house??

SH1T L0RD
07-07-2010, 02:03 PM
bottom line is em shits on everyone on lb. He dominates the hip hop market without even trying and thats what bugs him out. He doesnt have to try anymore so he has no motivation, he's already at the top. It's like tyson after he came out of jail gettin his ass beat by buster douglas... doesnt mean YOU can beat him up. If someone actually gave eminem a reason to try, like some punk like Pulse saying he's better than him. Eminem would feed him a verse off the tip of his penis. Eminem created our styles that we use in text, he was the first motherfucker to really fuck around with that wordplay and create what all you think you are so good at, and you're not.

Half you text fucks couldnt pull off a dope wordplay punchline in audio to save your life. So shut the fuck up, eminem shits on you

METH_BARZ
07-07-2010, 05:25 PM
bottom line is em shits on everyone on lb. He dominates the hip hop market without even trying and thats what bugs him out. He doesnt have to try anymore so he has no motivation, he's already at the top. It's like tyson after he came out of jail gettin his ass beat by buster douglas... doesnt mean YOU can beat him up. If someone actually gave eminem a reason to try, like some punk like Pulse saying he's better than him. Eminem would feed him a verse off the tip of his penis. Eminem created our styles that we use in text, he was the first motherfucker to really fuck around with that wordplay and create what all you think you are so good at, and you're not.

Half you text fucks couldnt pull off a dope wordplay punchline in audio to save your life. So shut the fuck up, eminem shits on you

lol wordplay wasn't created by eminem he just brought it to the mainstream don't be ignorant to think eminem created it

Ohs
07-07-2010, 06:06 PM
huey = the real stan lol

Po a Fo
07-07-2010, 07:08 PM
huey = the real stan lol

^^LMAO!!!^^

LunaticK
07-07-2010, 07:25 PM
Going At EM? When he wants to try to prove something this is what happens.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynt7HeKcSKs

Multis And Skin Pearcing Punchlines and Witty Word Play, Jus Last Year. Retarts, really think they are better. :pimp:

I gOt BaRz
07-07-2010, 07:31 PM
lol this is pULSe, and I'm laughin at how many views & posts this thread has

Eminem makes your dicks hard ehh

Multiple Madness
07-07-2010, 07:33 PM
You're a bunch of jokers, Em is crazy and has not lost it, the music has changed.... He hasn't!!

Ohs
07-07-2010, 07:33 PM
send me a rematch FAGGOT..lemme give you another loss

UnEtHıCaL
07-07-2010, 09:02 PM
Do you own anything real in ur house??

Yes, somethings.

Do you own that exaggeration? Or was that a one time rental?

You are just like that ad before a movie that has a guy in a dull dark room on his PC downloading a movie that takes like 250billion hours to download (bad conenction smh) and then fails....contrasted with a really bright and colorful scene of a happy family watching the movie on the TV as they got it DVD.

SH1T L0RD
07-07-2010, 09:28 PM
lol @ me being stan. Ohs is just pissed cause he doesnt have fans

The Real Deal
07-07-2010, 09:28 PM
yaay eths :high: too lol