PDA

View Full Version : Lakers Or Celtics

Po a Fo
06-03-2010, 08:51 PM
my pick... lakers in 6

anything can happen... but i am a basketball genious fyi

-Sir
06-03-2010, 08:54 PM
I'm going Lakers in 7. Binum(hope i spelled right) is the deciding factor though.

swiftkeys
06-03-2010, 08:58 PM
celtics all the way

Po a Fo
06-03-2010, 09:02 PM
celtics all the way

HAHAHAHAHH you obviously know very little.... anything is possible... but NAH

Po a Fo
06-03-2010, 09:14 PM
I'm a fan of neither but anything is possible. All I want to see is 7 games. Nothing on tv that keeps me interested right now.

Football coming soon.. I can't wait.

the biggest sporting event in the world is a week away.. im WAAAY more excited about that unless thats what u meant, futbol right

Po a Fo
06-03-2010, 09:31 PM
Fut what? “Nigga”.. (ha ha) I'm talking about the NFL. Don't bring that soccer bullshit to my attention. That's boring.

funny joke... the majority of the world begs to differ... messi isnt boring

Celsius
06-03-2010, 09:38 PM
the NBA is a complete Joke.....only about 3 or 4 teams in the entire League that even have a chance to win the title, so ofcourse the Lakers win this in 6

Po a Fo
06-03-2010, 09:43 PM
It was quite-the-bitch.. (the joke).

Now, I don't follow soccer like that to be honest so I can't really say it's boring.. but it's looks boring-as-fuck when I try to watch it.. even when the little “mexicans” play it infront of my house and be all into it. Just can't catch it.

thats because the mexicans aren't the best at soccer... i wish they would let everyone see the actual good shit... spain brazil england type shit

Silk Account 7
06-03-2010, 10:23 PM
Lakers in 5.

CounterCulture
06-04-2010, 12:04 AM
The celtics are the superior team. Really, they are.

They neutralized the Lakers big men last time (and i expect that to happen again), and Kobe can't win it all. They are more complete.

Po a Fo
06-04-2010, 12:09 AM
The celtics are the superior team. Really, they are.

They neutralized the Lakers big men last time (and i expect that to happen again), and Kobe can't win it all. They are more complete.

you obviously dont know enough to speak on the subject... pau is better than kg now, he proved it tonight, as he has all season and playoffs... bynum and perkins is almost a toss up... small forward? i can see how people would say peirce but he cant score on artest... fisher and rondo is only starting matchup advantage for the celtics... bench is deeper BUT lamar odom vs rasheed.. better 6th man? lamar odom all day with the way sheed playd most all season AND tonight? hes a fuckin idiot... shannon brown can outplay tony allen at times and big baby is the only bench mismatch but so what.... lakers are a better team, better coaches... they should definately win the series... they arguably have the best two player on the court... bc ya rondo is awesome but gasol is not getting credit he deserves, 20 10 and 5 blocks... how many of those on kg shots? come on dude get real

CounterCulture
06-04-2010, 12:22 AM
you obviously dont know enough to speak on the subject... pau is better than kg now, he proved it tonight, as he has all season and playoffs... bynum and perkins is almost a toss up... small forward? i can see how people would say peirce but he cant score on artest... fisher and rondo is only starting matchup advantage for the celtics... bench is deeper BUT lamar odom vs rasheed.. better 6th man? lamar odom all day with the way sheed playd most all season AND tonight? hes a fuckin idiot... shannon brown can outplay tony allen at times and big baby is the only bench mismatch but so what.... lakers are a better team, better coaches... they should definately win the series... they arguably have the best two player on the court... bc ya rondo is awesome but gasol is not getting credit he deserves, 20 10 and 5 blocks... how many of those on kg shots? come on dude get real
Pau is a fucking pansy.

In a couple games, KG will be eating him alive physically on the boards and in the post.

True, Bynam and perkins are a toss up, but Pierce vs. Artest isn't. Even if Artest does a great job of shutting down Peirce (which I'm not sure he will do), his erratic and often plain retarded offensive posessions are going to hurt his team. Simply on that basis I don't see how you don't think it's not an advantage for the celtics. They don't rely on Pierce near as much as people seem to think.

Yes, Kobe vs. Allen is a mismatch, but really so much more so then Rondo vs. Fisher??? Sheed and Davis add even more physicality to the celtics big men.

The celtic will win becasue they are more physical and will eventually neutralize the big men of the lakers, leaving it as kobe vs. the world.

The celtics are just the better team.