PDA

View Full Version : Interesting Find

pUL5e
05-29-2010, 06:41 PM
Is it possible Chizzy bit? Is it possible other nice heads on here are biting? I came across this site..

http://freestylerap.forumakers.com/battle-field-f16/voting-categories-breakdown-explained-t3.htm

I know Chizzy said the Italy view shook(It'll leave you shook) like Roman Earthquakes line. & he's nice, so I'ma give him the benefit of the doubt, unless ya'll can pull up the battle & check the dates.

The post was made in '08 however...but I know for a fact I seen this line on here by somebody or something similar AFTER '08, in fact pretty recently.

Schoolin? There Minus One Pupil! So Hopefully this Eye Sauce'll Eaz the Pain(Isosceles the Pane) if your In Shape to Windows(Win Dose)!

This post was made in 08...This is LB's chance to prove who's the best at exposin heads, most of my dirty work was taken care of by another site. & I got mad personals on ppl ya'll would never expect on this site.

Hollow Coss
05-29-2010, 06:46 PM
lets get deeper then fam!!.. no homo..

dmullz
05-29-2010, 07:56 PM
If chizzy bit, which i doubt he did, He should take L's to the battles but i doubt he bit, and what other people you think took bars fam?

Mindless
05-29-2010, 08:34 PM
lets get deeper then fam!!.. no homo..

Yeah, saying no homo didn't help that at all lmao

Rican
05-29-2010, 11:56 PM
I never saw Chizz with the Earthquake line, Idk. I seen the Italy Concept though.