PDA

View Full Version : On A Religious Note

Celsius
05-29-2010, 06:44 AM
.....Clear your brains from text for just one minute

RULE
05-29-2010, 06:51 AM
I believe in logic and science. So i cant believe theres a god.

Hope im wrong though.

Get Ready
05-29-2010, 06:59 AM
Yes, I believe in GOD!

CounterCulture
05-29-2010, 08:28 AM
religion is retarded. so is the concept of god.

Get Ready
05-29-2010, 08:45 AM
God is ever wise

Rican
05-29-2010, 01:13 PM
they gonna make you delete the sig, homeboi

+ they a bunch of athiest mafackas around here

Sawyer
05-29-2010, 01:49 PM
religion is FRESH!

TeX ReBirTh
05-29-2010, 01:55 PM
yea , i believe

iunt think science makes me breathe & wake up every morning

Krhyme Killz
05-29-2010, 01:58 PM
yea , i believe

iunt think science makes me breathe & wake up every morning

lmao...someone skipped biology class

TeX ReBirTh
05-29-2010, 02:04 PM
lmao...someone skipped biology class na didnt skipp it actually ace'd it, but wat i believe was established while goin to church , thurr for me saying, wake me, & breathe every morning , has do with faith, will power & the belief In god,

so all them lil side Jokes.... is.... wats the word? kinda Like the world & a sphere .... its pointless:high:

Krhyme Killz
05-29-2010, 02:24 PM
na didnt skipp it actually ace'd it, but wat i believe was established while goin to church , thurr for me saying, wake me, & breathe every morning , has do with faith, will power & the belief In god,

so all them lil side Jokes.... is.... wats the word? kinda Like the world & a sphere .... its pointless:high:

nah, chief. what about the majority of the world that isnt Christian....why do they too wake up?

why do animals wake up? are they Christian too?

TeX ReBirTh
05-29-2010, 02:28 PM
good point....
but u kno that squirrels are Nuts For God lol
,nah but good point

dmullz
05-29-2010, 03:21 PM
I believe In a God

TeX ReBirTh
05-29-2010, 03:37 PM
lol.. Christians dont beleive that god is the one pumping air through their lungs every day.
only a complete idiot would say that science doesnt make you breathe..christian or athiest.. rather.. you should say that you beleive god created the world and air is a component of the world which god created.. not that god is sitting there providing you with air to breathe.. lmao
well as u can seee we all can get a point 'a'cross' but the end of day ... to each man hold his On....:high:

:high: also dont chu kno life started from a mustard seed :eek:

Edit:: who said i was a Christian, Ima Baptist damn lol , Grams Made me hit church every dern it sunday

TeX ReBirTh
05-29-2010, 03:44 PM
lol it doesnt matter..christian..jew..catholic.. no one denies the existance of science.. they just deny that science is the ONLY thing that governs our universe.
oh,:cool: damn teacher Jason

Manny Festo
05-29-2010, 04:05 PM
lol @ jason always commenting on religious threads if nothing else

lol @ ragin juo kid trying to use wordplay with his posts

Major Hater
05-29-2010, 04:06 PM
Jesus!!! Everbody knows Mormouns Are the only real religion.
just playing..
if their was a god im pretty sure we would in this day in age already know.
science has explained everything we know.
until science is proven wrong ona point that only mystic forces could denie then im no beliver.
im not athiest but like rule said earlier,logic and science seems to be the best summary.
that and jason quoted that it govers our atmosphere.
those 2 quotes descirbe the most logical answers to this whole debate.
if there is a god(and he's reading) please dont hate lol.

Manny Festo
05-29-2010, 04:06 PM
well as u can seee we all can get a point 'a'cross' but the end of day ... to each man hold his On....:high:

:high: also dont chu kno life started from a mustard seed :eek:

Edit:: who said i was a Christian, Ima Baptist damn lol , Grams Made me hit church every dern it sunday

looks like to me that you just said it yourself, being a baptist makes you a follower of christianity chief

TeX ReBirTh
05-29-2010, 04:22 PM
man im on the christian side? smh i thought i was a bap, rider , but this a deff a good thread

Sawyer
05-29-2010, 05:08 PM
Anyone want to have a House Party?

....fresh

Manny Festo
05-29-2010, 05:57 PM
you're kinda weird dude

Odd God
05-29-2010, 07:28 PM
I believe in myself, does that count?

pUL5e
05-29-2010, 07:30 PM
God exists, religion is fake.

As long as you believe in a God, and he's a good God, not that Lucifer shit. Then you're good..

All religious books have been corrupted, the Bible being the most corrupted, but there's good morals and truths in them.

Politics, government, and just about every other institution has penetrated religion, and vice-versa. That's why I see religion as a bad thing. But I do believe in God.

Although science seems like the most logical route, all this has been here to test your faith. If there is no "God"..I believe in extra terrestrials that might've been on Earth @ one point and our people might've interpreted them as supernaturals, or Gods.

Get Ready
05-29-2010, 08:37 PM
There is so much to know about God. We speak from our limited experiences and understanding, while God has always existed.

Step S
05-30-2010, 01:07 AM
I Believe In God ... Manny's A Homo.

King John
05-30-2010, 01:18 AM
In a "Christian God?" no, the God in the bible exists (Yahweh) and while he is a higher being he's not the Alpha and Omega, we are all collectively "God" if you will, and make up the highest being.

King John
05-30-2010, 01:19 AM

As long as you believe in a God, and he's a good God, not that Lucifer shit. Then you're good..

All religious books have been corrupted, the Bible being the most corrupted, but there's good morals and truths in them.

Politics, government, and just about every other institution has penetrated religion, and vice-versa. That's why I see religion as a bad thing. But I do believe in God.

Although science seems like the most logical route, all this has been here to test your faith. If there is no "God"..I believe in extra terrestrials that might've been on Earth @ one point and our people might've interpreted them as supernaturals, or Gods.

This, look up the Annunaki.

pUL5e
05-30-2010, 02:40 AM
This, look up the Annunaki.

I know all about the Annunaki..Planet X..Sumerian Tablets..Nibiru, etc.

King John
05-30-2010, 11:23 AM
I know all about the Annunaki..Planet X..Sumerian Tablets..Nibiru, etc.

Have you read "The Law of One"?

UnEtHıCaL
05-30-2010, 02:26 PM
I doubt everything about it, but take comfort in believing in it and it gives me somewhere that I can talk without feeling like I'm talking to myself, wether I actualyl am or not. Major skeptic but yeah I do, or at least hope.

pUL5e
05-30-2010, 02:33 PM
Have you read "The Law of One"?

I've read Law Of One..Book Of Ra, Dialogue With The Hidden Hand, Revelations Of A Family Insider... Google some of this shit if you guys dont know what it is. It's good stuff.

King John
05-30-2010, 03:12 PM
I've read Law Of One..Book Of Ra, Dialogue With The Hidden Hand, Revelations Of A Family Insider... Google some of this shit if you guys dont know what it is. It's good stuff.

Yeah, I was on that forum when Hidden Hand was posting, although I don't know if I believe what he said because people claiming to be "in the know" post on that forum all the time, but whether he was telling the truth or not it was a good read.

CounterCulture
05-30-2010, 11:22 PM
Religion is the opiate of the masses.
-Karl Marx. ( I think)

Oh, and if god made you live and breathe, how have we synthetically created living cells???

The Real Deal
05-30-2010, 11:46 PM
I Don't Believe In Organized Religion, Mostly I Built My Own Religion Using Beliefs From Different Religions That I Studied Thoroughly And Threw In Some Common Sense And Logic. And If "God" Is Real And I'm Wrong Then I Win Regardless.

very similar too me

its so funny because , I HATE RELIGION' and so does god :eek:

lol but go tell a religion there a religion tho see how far yu get LOL

The Real Deal
05-31-2010, 12:01 AM

yes @ this but i also think but coming down to facts ?? we arent them ? or him or wateva god is ..

i mean i guess its in beleiving that he has given us a direction or a path to follow with promises? , i guess the confermation comes when yu free yourself and actual give this a chance , with a none ' rule ' or ' under control ' mindset n understanding basic principles that have come from ' god '

are we god ? all these questions about wat we might be .. but wat are we rite now ?? man everythings gone SOOOOO haywire like i think that if yu do have a mindset how god intends yu too and you now its wat yu need you see how the way of today is the oposite :confused: thats also pretty cool because it is the oposite and weres it going all it does is get worse n do more rediculusly stupid things hhmm ..
i dunno but i think if we are only human beings we sum wat a responsability flesh n blood same az each other feal pain n wateva test too see who we are lol
but damn that oposite sides good man i mean SOOO manipulative n clever he catches sooo many soo ez drives em crazy lol ..

also 1 more thing .. science literally is all we could possibly no or comprehend LOL science our "SCIENCE" damn see all through high schools are like fishing nets for it these days

Get Ready
05-31-2010, 07:24 AM
God is convincing, greater than what we can imagine.