PDA

View Full Version : Smoked Out Ent.™ Recruiting!!!!!

Lethal Logics
05-28-2010, 02:32 PM
Myself along with TKOMONEY have created a krew called "Smoked Out Ent.™" which will eventually have a name change once we get our krew organized and so forth...but first i have to stress the fact that myself and TKO do not TEXT Or BATTLE on the site anymore...i personally havent battled or text battled since before prison around a year ago...and will only be posting tracks and being active in our krew forums for a special reason...no attatchments means no shit on you...nah mean?...lol...we are souly trying to put together an audio krew to enjoy what splenders we have coming in october with our contracts, i myself will be a full time producer and TKO will be a Producer/Emcee....i will always emcee on my own terms with anyone who wants to join us and make some real meaningful and fun music to be apart of...please if you post in here still hit my PM's with your info and a link to your most valued track and we will return the message with our conclusion...

Thank You....Lethal Ent.™

METH_BARZ
05-28-2010, 03:05 PM
<<<<<< full time producer

DYongzhi
06-26-2010, 12:24 AM
It’s complete with breathable net, quick drying and dazing cloth for ongoing soothe and toughness.When the separation of the NFL arrives, there is no business and NFL on the go up. As the store of human beings from the military in the sports ground, the NFL cash official in the merchandise industry and tickets are totally money spinners.There are some methods that no one is completely sure that there is an alternation appreciates. As full routine you can not recognize what you desire in the market, essentially, there are three habits to go.The Indian associate is to be a line that sends food exchange an aggregation of cases and accessories NFL jerseys (http://www.nfllife.net/) helmets. The allowances will partner organization paid for the sale sites.

JaeRootz
07-02-2010, 03:21 PM
get at me..