PDA

View Full Version : R.J Vs K.K

TeX ReBirTh
05-28-2010, 01:26 PM
This a Thread Battle!! all vote is welkum...

Im doin 8 lines , match it Trick !!

TeX ReBirTh
05-28-2010, 01:27 PM
Check in !!..Check!!

Krhyme Killz
05-28-2010, 01:27 PM
lmao...............

Carlos Brigante
05-28-2010, 01:38 PM
UMMM Wer Exactly are the bars located?

Krhyme Killz
05-28-2010, 01:39 PM
it'll take em bout an hour

Carlos Brigante
05-28-2010, 01:41 PM
it'll take em bout an hour

LMAO!!! Question? Wus his second post supposed to be a "thread" check... like a Mic Check?

TeX ReBirTh
05-28-2010, 01:51 PM
4 Bars Match It!!

smh...Seriously Cunt, ill STACK WOMBS BITCH, His TRACK peSUME SICK SHID? How he be Up a comin Texter' when he dunt Kno where da "CHAT ROOM IS "// ill Put this 'banana clip' to his 'back' Just to see His "SPINE PEEL",, Fuck His name? & watch me Put his 'Hands up Like Noon' how da TIME KILL cuz ill make this 'real' & Just 'erase KK' so how yer RHYME ILLZ(get It?Name play Ezy!!)//SEE BOY U MEAN? But 'Ragin' would 'Play Kk To zzz' Like i "SEE TOYS IN A DREAM "as If He wanna 'Thread Battle' when i "DESTROY YER JEANS/GENES"//His face SWOLE IN FAR-From-SOARIN HOOKS ! & he wont 'Shoot up a Place' If he 'Asian In Hold ups' Like 'Krhyme' wouldnt be a 'vet' if he "STOLEN A WAR STORY BOOK"
Get at it!!

TeX ReBirTh
05-28-2010, 01:54 PM
wasnt a Hour !! damn Lol..

Krhyme Killz
05-28-2010, 02:08 PM
lol

see how he's PRESSED N TRYING HARD? but his QUEST IS DYING YALL...so if he 'open his mouth he'll croak'...YES! A RHYMING FROG...lol, you and ya set ALL REAL WILD??...and BROUGHT STEEL OUT?? nah...this 'pussy n his dog are just cartoons'...GARFIELD STYLE!!/ battling K?? MAN HE'LL SURE FAIL, cuz DAMN HE'S PURE FRAIL...typing angry with his MANICURED NAILS...not knowing Krhyme'll DAMAGE YER 'TAIL'...guess we NEEDIN THE 'VET' NOW, when i'm SQUEEZIN PROJECTILES that'll take ya SPLEEN N YER NECK OUT, Krhyme deep in tha game, 'holy with scales' like JESUS WAS REPTILE!! and now i'm PLEASIN YA BEST GAL n she REASONBLY WET, WOW so i'll roll back a rubber an EASE IT IN, X-STYLE

Carlos Brigante
05-28-2010, 02:10 PM
ill Put this 'banana clip' to his 'back' Just to see His "SPINE PEEL",,

wer have i heard dat before???

RULE
05-28-2010, 02:15 PM
ill Put this 'banana clip' to his 'back' Just to see His "SPINE PEEL",, Fuck His name? & watch me Put his 'Hands up Like Noon' how da TIME KILL cuz ill make this 'real' & Just 'erase KK' so how yer RHYME ILLZ(get It?Name play Ezy

Shit was nice, coulda been executed a lil better but dope shit.

RULE
05-28-2010, 02:17 PM
see how he's PRESSED N TRYING HARD? but his QUEST IS DYING YALL...so if he 'open his mouth he'll croak'...YES! A RHYMING FROG...

Funny shit K

TeX ReBirTh
05-28-2010, 03:39 PM
Gotta say Krhyme , good shit ...& thanx rule, im just freakin with cha & the da crew stuff, u gota good team no doubt

TeX ReBirTh
05-28-2010, 03:41 PM
ill Put this 'banana clip' to his 'back' Just to see His "SPINE PEEL",,

wer have i heard dat before???

:high: u never heard that before, maybe u was thinking it, see me Ima Leader , If i think it imma say it or write It or Do It!!
Thats why im different From You

Krhyme Killz
05-28-2010, 03:49 PM
Gotta say Krhyme , good shit ...& thanx rule, im just freakin with cha & the da crew stuff, u gota good team no doubt

good shit youngin...we should actually battle when the system is fixed

RULE
05-28-2010, 03:49 PM

Hahaha we cool my dude.

Nice bars though, for real once my inbox gets empty we gonna have to go some lines fam.

TeX ReBirTh
05-28-2010, 03:53 PM
Yeah we should to Both Of Ya'll ,
How Long is the site going stay screwed up?
No time Line Huh ?