PDA

View Full Version : Silk...

Silk Account 12
05-27-2010, 12:57 AM
So..I was talking to JWall on MSN, and yeah, it's no secret I'm Silk, lol. I never tried hiding it, for long. xD.

Anyways, he suggested I go back to my original name, and juss take the grief, because no matter what I do, I will always be Silk. That's my identity. Not a very good one I may add, but it's me, no matter what I do to tarnish me reputation, thats me.

So..vote on the poll (coming soon)

JWall
05-27-2010, 01:05 AM
Go back to Silk!!!!

Silk Account 12
05-27-2010, 01:07 AM
You've made that clear, your vote doesn't count. :rolleyes:

Dwight Schrute
05-27-2010, 01:10 AM
Who gives a fuck!!!! You're a faggot douchebag cocksucker no matter what your name is...

Silk Account 12
05-27-2010, 01:16 AM
Dude .. I'm a legend .. face it.

I'm not a legend like 0rthadox/ Young Hustla for making it to #1..
or Illy and Jason for being 2 time grand champs..
Or Real Talk juss for being dope as fuck..
Or Con for making it to Grindtime..
Or Student for being the first admin to decide to quit..

But, my legacy, on LB, on Goldmic, on Rahstyles, on so many sites where there is a current or previous LB member, I will be remembered.

If I could go back and redo it, I would. But I can't. Fucking live w/ it. I'm at the point where, if you say something, I either argue, or agree. Right now, I'm doing a bit of both..lol..I was a cheater, and in some minds, I will always be a cheater. But, this recent conversation w/ JWall has got me thinking. Why should I hide behind a different alias. I'll always be Silk, I always was Silk. Nothing can be done about that..shiit, if I could go back, I never would've came here, lol, I wasted almost 4 years now, of my life on this bullshit, building the legacy.

like I said .. iAm..Legendary. Nuff Said. :high:

Dwight Schrute
05-27-2010, 01:32 AM
Legendary in being in the pathetic group of souls my crew BASHES ;)

Silk Account 12
05-27-2010, 01:36 AM
Lol. No.

a) I am not a faggot.
b) I understand why your always so pissed at me, lol.
c) Is this G-Phantom, if so, your in NO position to keep talking.

reEFer
05-27-2010, 01:40 AM
Hahahaha ... shut the fuck up, you ain't no legend... your more like a bitch w/a big ego. :high:

& what the fuck kind of name is "Apaztrofli"?? your a clown homie hahah

RULE
05-27-2010, 02:00 AM
Go back to Silk

And...

Stop being a cheating faggot.

Problem solved.

The Real Deal
05-27-2010, 02:43 AM
cheat/rapping on the internet as a legacy ... see a therapist

The Real Deal
05-27-2010, 02:58 AM
but all honesty n not to be so mean yu shulda left 'silk' burried n have fbi give yu a new identity asap , then not cheat again n MAYBE see wat happens lol

PRiiME
05-27-2010, 05:28 AM
go back to silk........... mainly cause you a soft mother fucker. suits you

UNKNOWN ARTIST
05-27-2010, 07:55 AM
go with whatever name you feel like ..... you'll have plenty of time to decide while your sitting out your ban on your main account...you know your only allowed 1 account.... next time you show up on another account ..... your gone for good