PDA

View Full Version : Dead Heat

Just C
05-26-2010, 08:17 AM
Who Won?

McGrincey

YO let me tell this bitch the TRUTH!, wen it comes down to it, ima pitch a KNIFE at ya quicker than BABE RUTH!, u gunna have to run fast to save ya LIFE!, ill leave ya pulling ya hair out like ya got HEAD LICE!, enter my hood u know dat score, u will get ICED!, wen we get the blades we like to SLICE!, this ock a NEWB!, his dads rapes him so bad now the cunt dont need to use LUBE!, man GRINCZY RUDE!, ill smash this cunt right up, embarrass the mug post the shit on YOUTUBE!, he's a gay but WHO KNEW?! this man still a mummy's boy the way he attached to her BOOB!, cnt blame the guy coz that bitch MILTF!, an hour wid her, is an hour of pure FILTH!, fuck this REDNECK IMBREAD!, mummy gives him HEAD!, wen he's shitting himself thinkin grinczy's comin for him WETTING the god damn BED!, bitch i am coming for ya ima plant ya FACE WID LEAD! LTC MOTHERFUCKER NO HATE!!

Myself

It looks like someones SUFFERING WRITERS BLOCK^^ So i'll raise the bar, SONNING HIM^^, I guess you could say i'm MOTHERING MINORS BLOCK^^His Minds nada but a BUMBLING, STUMBLING TUMBLING PILE OF ROCKS, Got him MUMBLING WHILE WONDERING how do I TYPE THIS HOTThe STRAIN would be too GREAT for you too TRY THIS ya MIGHT JUST POP, As the Formula's over ya head like lice & CIDER POP!!
You can't FIGHT THIS TITAN MY MIGHT'S JUST NOT something you wanna bark back at, I'LL eat you ALIVE my BITE has TYSON TOPPED <<Played lol You'll FIND I'M VIOLENT, WILD & HYPER WHAT!!? I'LL FIND YA, SNIPE YA, LIGHT YA TOP..Like andria's Fresnel on the ISLAND OF...Pharo's...I See The holes in ya flaws got you FALLING THROUGH THE CAZIM,this a heres a GiHad & Technikaly I 187 CAPTAINS in a RAW & RUTHLESS FASHION

I'm posting this because it dissapeard of the face of the planet as soon as it was posted and now it's 1 vote a peice.....

http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?section=tb&id=356060

RULE
05-26-2010, 08:30 AM
He got you fam... voted.

Ohs
05-26-2010, 08:55 AM
babe ruth...didnt pitch knives....wtf

UnEtHıCaL
05-26-2010, 09:10 AM
Throwing the knife...

MCGrinczy
05-26-2010, 10:31 AM
lol babe rith pitched baseballs right? so he could probery throw a knife pretty quick lol

Brodie B
05-26-2010, 10:35 AM
babe ruth...didnt pitch knives....wtf

Didn't you know? The Babe was a master chef. He also was a black belt in karate, pong champion, and mastered playing the violin with his feet. Gotta stay up on your history man!

RULE
05-26-2010, 10:53 AM
Im with McGrinzy on this one!

Just C
05-26-2010, 02:51 PM
lol babe rith pitched baseballs right? so he could probery throw a knife pretty quick lol

I'll kick you in the head..............VERY HARD...............................Like David Beckham....(WHAT!?) He kicked a football pretty well...................I'm sure he'd give you a pretty good kick in the teeth............... :rolleyes:

remarK
05-26-2010, 02:58 PM
lmaooo at that Babe Ruth bar..

Krhyme Killz
05-26-2010, 03:00 PM
Babe Ruth is from...BALTIMORE...bitches