PDA

View Full Version : MODS Look Here...

Carlos Brigante
05-25-2010, 07:34 PM
I got an idea... Why dont the mods or a dedicated mod go around peepin battles and post da ones worth checkin out on a dedicated thread that people can go checkout... And i mean to check out battles that would most likely get slept on... and you can rate them from 1-10... just a thought to get votes generated since people rather be on the threads than anywhere else figure we can just bring the battles to them... just a thought...

Mani Mula
05-25-2010, 07:38 PM
I got a perfect Idea....

How bout the battles with the Highest rates n most comments get posted on this list.....

Hmm what should we call it?

wait i got it.....''HOTTEST BATTLES'' and or ''THE HOT LIST''

Case CLosed

Krhyme Killz
05-25-2010, 07:39 PM
Mani +1......

Carlos Brigante
05-25-2010, 07:42 PM
Well da problem wit dat is... dat... ders so many emcee's wit so many dick riders dat da dick riders cant take time to vote on other battles... i've been hotlisted 6 out of da 10 times i've battled... but when i battle sum1 dat doesnt have dick riders dey get slept on...

Im sure if ya took da time to pull ur mouths out of wutever dik u ridin u'd noticed dis too...

Krhyme Killz
05-25-2010, 07:43 PM
lol....you got 10 battles you stupit fuck

Carlos Brigante
05-25-2010, 07:46 PM
Well da problem wit dat is... dat... ders so many emcee's wit so many dick riders dat da dick riders cant take time to vote on other battles... i've been hotlisted 6 out of da 10 times i've battled... but when i battle sum1 dat doesnt have dick riders dey get slept on...

Im sure if ya took da time to pull ur mouths out of wutever dik u ridin u'd noticed dis too...

Carlos Brigante
05-25-2010, 07:48 PM
I give this site 6 months before its a ghost town... if it keeps goin like this...

Krhyme Killz
05-25-2010, 07:49 PM
lmfao............

Mani Mula
05-25-2010, 07:51 PM
I give this site 6 months before its a ghost town... if it keeps goin like this...

so mr I got 10 battles is a Fortune teller?

UnEtHıCaL
05-25-2010, 07:58 PM
Maybe we can just get people to post their own links in that thread to save the mod time. The "Good Voters Team thread" or something like that.

Mani Mula
05-25-2010, 08:00 PM
Sorry but this thread fails

UnEtHıCaL
05-25-2010, 08:11 PM
In all honousty, dude kinda won. He wanted mods attention...he got t.

Carlos Brigante
05-25-2010, 08:21 PM
I got a perfect Idea....

How bout the battles with the Highest rates n most comments get posted on this list.....

Hmm what should we call it?

wait i got it.....''HOTTEST BATTLES'' and or ''THE HOT LIST''

Case CLosed

Yo i like how i made some valid points and dey all got omitted... its cool... its hella clear how dis site works... and mods are supposed to listen to wut members have to say not be smart asses when members are da ones dat keep dat site goin...

Carlos Brigante
05-25-2010, 08:29 PM
In all honousty, dude kinda won. He wanted mods attention...he got t.

Yo real talk i wuz jus trna come up wit an idea cuz i noticed dat dis votin shits not workin... and would help da site grow faster in niggas wuznt frustrated wit da lack of votin on da shit...

Po a Fo
05-25-2010, 08:33 PM
lol well if you can't take some sarcasm or smart ass remarks maybe this isn't the site for you.. letsbeef is full of... BEEF.. new or old people talk shit so get used to it or bounce

FYI.. talkin ish to mods will get you less than nowhere

Carlos Brigante
05-25-2010, 08:37 PM
lol well if you can't take some sarcasm or smart ass remarks maybe this isn't the site for you.. letsbeef is full of... BEEF.. new or old people talk shit so get used to it or bounce

FYI.. talkin ish to mods will get you less than nowhere

Maybe u didnt read this thread in its entirety since it was edited and posts were deleted... but i wux tryin to make a point dat da site would have more growth and would be more active if everyones's battles were gettin voted on and dat der shuld be a thread for battles dat are slept on... u jump in half ass into da convo and comment on sumthin dat ur not 100% informed on... but thanks for postin u shuld try votin now i have 2 open battles... thanx...

Carlos Brigante
05-25-2010, 08:39 PM
i dont get why a mod would have to do something like that. why cant any user do it?

cuz it usually a user who is in da battle dats askin for niggas to vote and they still dont get da votes cuz dey new comers or dont have dik riders like most some cats on here... if a mod peeps it and sez yo this battles worth takin a look at niggas might actually look and vote...

Mani Mula
05-25-2010, 08:41 PM
You act like Mods r Gods or something.....

were jus like you...but instead we got a green name and people complaining in our inbox all day...

ItsFame
05-25-2010, 08:43 PM
dont forget the ban hammer!

Carlos Brigante
05-25-2010, 08:46 PM
You act like Mods r Gods or something.....

were jus like you...but instead we got a green name and people complaining in our inbox all day...

but have da ability to hear suggestions and do sumthin about it... take in wut ur members are sayin... and if it sounds like a good idea which to me it does and to every other member here dat isnt gettin votes cuz dey dnt have ten mouths hangin for their cocks... cuz da votin on dis site is fucked up and if i didnt give a fuck about stickin around i wouldnt say shit... but this site seems like a slick site so imma speak mah mind to see if mods owners or whoever cares wut their members have to say...

Carlos Brigante
05-25-2010, 08:49 PM
dont forget the ban hammer!

banned for wut? i aint disrespectin no1 and im just makin attempts to suggest things to better da site... oh watch out da ban hammer cuz im suggestin solutions to sumthin half da site is complainin about... u clownin man...

ItsFame
05-25-2010, 08:50 PM
errrrrrm.... youeve clearly taken what i said the wrong way

Carlos Brigante
05-25-2010, 08:54 PM
yo real talk... if anyone cares bout growin da site... ya shuld really take a look at da votin towards newer cats and not even jus newer cats but emcees dat dnt have a crew or dont got half da site dick ridin and figure out a way to get niggas to read der shit and vote... i mean its super pointless to put out a verse and 4 niggas read da shit... na'meen..

das da whole fun about da shit u post.. now u watch niggas vote and post comments...

Mani Mula
05-25-2010, 09:06 PM
I highly doubt theres anyway we can use the ban hammer for people not peepin battles....so once again....were jus like you with green names.....and complaints in our inbox

ItsFame
05-25-2010, 09:11 PM
i wasnt suggestin that it could be used for dudes not peepin battles...... was just addin to your list of things that are different :D

Krhyme Killz
05-25-2010, 10:14 PM
lol juuuu stuuuupit chico

Carlos Brigante
05-25-2010, 11:48 PM
looks like u lost ur vote button as well...

Carlos Brigante
05-25-2010, 11:58 PM
not till today... and still... lol u are a perfect example of da issue at hand my friend...

The Real Deal
05-26-2010, 12:32 AM
well i thought we were on a good thing with that fvc thing that waz getting votes maybe sum of them people who are telling the mods too take up MORE of there time probly not doing wat theyde prefer to be doing on this site like mani said at the start , yu guys with sooo much time could help PROMOTE the fvc thread for people , but i think it failed because there wasent enuff fvc MEMBERS aaand they got pretty over reading the saaame lines twisted round a million different ways n blah blah blah but yer more fvc members n student bak too run it .. lol dunno why i said student , oh maybe cause he was doing a great job with it n if he aint got time .. ANY ONE ELSE ?? maybe makers or people who benifit from this sight ?? IT IS AN ISSUE .. i mean who wants to post battles n get NO feed bak or votes i mean even if yu win hippy but mm honest votes are good win or lose lol

The Real Deal
05-26-2010, 12:33 AM
oh and while the a mod may be in here lol look at this http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?section=tb&id=355598 p.s its not a battle i want voted just look at who won then the votes LOL

Carlos Brigante
05-26-2010, 12:50 AM
well i thought we were on a good thing with that fvc thing that waz getting votes maybe sum of them people who are telling the mods too take up MORE of there time probly not doing wat theyde prefer to be doing on this site like mani said at the start , yu guys with sooo much time could help PROMOTE the fvc thread for people , but i think it failed because there wasent enuff fvc MEMBERS aaand they got pretty over reading the saaame lines twisted round a million different ways n blah blah blah but yer more fvc members n student bak too run it .. lol dunno why i said student , oh maybe cause he was doing a great job with it n if he aint got time .. ANY ONE ELSE ?? maybe makers or people who benifit from this sight ?? IT IS AN ISSUE .. i mean who wants to post battles n get NO feed bak or votes i mean even if yu win hippy but mm honest votes are good win or lose lol

das da point im trna make dat dis site can get da activity to go up if dey made da effort to try sumthin anything... i stopped postin cuz of it and im sure im not da only one... i can get like 10-15 emcees dat wuld get dis site jumpin but i aint gna have em waste der time... not till sumthins done about it...

Silk Account 12
05-26-2010, 12:57 AM

What isn't wrong w/ this sentence?

Mani Mula
05-26-2010, 01:44 AM
oh and while the a mod may be in here lol look at this http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?section=tb&id=355598 p.s its not a battle i want voted just look at who won then the votes LOL

LMAO.....

I would tell you how it happened...but then people r gona be pissed....its kidna obvious tho

PRiiME
05-26-2010, 02:32 AM
so let some up your points.

You want a list of slept on battles so that people can vote on them. by definition, if they're slept on then that means a mod has to go and find them.
You want fairer voting. Dont we all? problem is that theres no way of stopping all bad voters (short of making everybody who's been here over a year a mod)
You complain about dickriders. this problem is solved by the above 'lots of mods' solution.

In response, i respect what your saying trying to grow the site. thats obviously a good thing. unfortunately its impractical because, as previously stated, the only way to fix every single problem is to have a hundred mods on at every single point of the day. how would you like it if everyone here was able to fuck with battles. Im a pretty honest sorta dude, but theres a few people here (not mentioning names) that if you give them a green name they will flaunt their power to their own end.

just live in the knowledge that this is still probably the best battle site on the net (at least the most organised) and it likely will be for a while

Carlos Brigante
05-26-2010, 02:41 AM
so let some up your points.

You want a list of slept on battles so that people can vote on them. by definition, if they're slept on then that means a mod has to go and find them.
You want fairer voting. Dont we all? problem is that theres no way of stopping all bad voters (short of making everybody who's been here over a year a mod)
You complain about dickriders. this problem is solved by the above 'lots of mods' solution.

In response, i respect what your saying trying to grow the site. thats obviously a good thing. unfortunately its impractical because, as previously stated, the only way to fix every single problem is to have a hundred mods on at every single point of the day. how would you like it if everyone here was able to fuck with battles. Im a pretty honest sorta dude, but theres a few people here (not mentioning names) that if you give them a green name they will flaunt their power to their own end.

just live in the knowledge that this is still probably the best battle site on the net (at least the most organised) and it likely will be for a whilei am flow kinda sparked dis idea he posted a thread dat sed if u need votes post here... using da same idea u can have a dedicated person filterin out wether da battle is worth checkin out or not... not necessarily a hotlister by letsbeef definition but jus a gud overall battle worth readin... 2 things will happen from dis people will be able to vote without havin to search... and emcees dat are slept one will start to get exposure... which will in turn generate more battles cuz people wont feel der verses are waisted...

PRiiME
05-26-2010, 02:49 AM
yea in theory its a good idea. but who would volunteer to do such a mundane job. mods dont get paid remember

TeXsPiLLzZZ
05-26-2010, 02:50 AM
had to come out the wood-werks on this, i was a loyal FVC member, till it got closed, for wat ever reason..blah , iused to get off work , read mins on hours of battles that needed fair votes, nd if i seen a battle thats gettin way out i used to report back to the thread, nd tell the other members, see i got slept on, im not the worst texter, or even the best, but da dude Jedi got a point, my people, it shouldnt matter if they dont fill thurr bars, or dont cap thurr schemes , or wat not it's the point nd fact that they ...took thurr time to drop a verse, nd it should be read,
Yessir we all love, daPulse, cel, Jason, Mayneak battles, but at one point these guys was slept on.....HONESTLY!! I think STUDENT was the right thing fer this site, even tho every day dude denied me of Mod-ship, as i said before he was a mentor, nd was really making this site grow IMO!!!

TeXsPiLLzZZ
05-26-2010, 02:53 AM
:high: goes back Into Hiding ,"retirement"

Carlos Brigante
05-26-2010, 02:58 AM
had to come out the wood-werks on this, i was a loyal FVC member, till it got closed, for wat ever reason..blah , iused to get off work , read mins on hours of battles that needed fair votes, nd if i seen a battle thats gettin way out i used to report back to the thread, nd tell the other members, see i got slept on, im not the worst texter, or even the best, but da dude Jedi got a point, my people, it shouldnt matter if they dont fill thurr bars, or dont cap thurr schemes , or wat not it's the point nd fact that they ...took thurr time to drop a verse, nd it should be read,
Yessir we all love, daPulse, cel, Jason, Mayneak battles, but at one point these guys was slept on.....HONESTLY!! I think STUDENT was the right thing fer this site, even tho every day dude denied me of Mod-ship, as i said before he was a mentor, nd was really making this site grow IMO!!!

gud lookin...

Carlos Brigante
05-26-2010, 03:02 AM
yea in theory its a good idea. but who would volunteer to do such a mundane job. mods dont get paid remember

it can be a shared thing u can read bout 10+ battles in bout half hour at least da effort would be made...

Major Hater
05-26-2010, 01:16 PM
^^Student Should Go Away again..Or send me 8.

Major Hater
05-26-2010, 01:39 PM
u dont send 8's? Why.