PDA

View Full Version : Grammer Nazis

UnEtHıCaL
05-25-2010, 01:30 PM
http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/7/75/Grammar_Nazi_Logo.jpg

You guys fucking suck hard. Why the fuck do you find it fun to correct misspellings and grammar mistakes? And I am ruling out your failing jokes with this sentence, I know there will be spelling mistakes here, so when you try to correct them, people will see this sentence so it will ruin your joke, no irony here kids. But seriously, what is your problem? It's like someone trying to be funny by being smart, either become a member of the cast on the big bang theory or fuck off. No one was ever funny because they had the ability to spell. Do you think the crowd laughs when someone fucks up in a spelling bee? Unless it's Elizabeth Fritzel bringing her family to watch, I highly doubt it. Stop ruining any sort of fun on the internet. It was never fun, and you don't win an argument by pointing out that they spelt something wrong. You just make yourself look like a fucking douche that can't think of a valid comeback. Bar Shotz, Fatal Shot and Rican are the only people that spring to mind, and Fatal Shot is ruled out as he is only doing it to piss people off. The only reply to you fags is a classic face palm. Faggots

King of Comedy
05-25-2010, 01:35 PM
Real niggas don't read ...

UNKNOWN ARTIST
05-25-2010, 01:36 PM
when people try to seem clever as fuck using big words they barely know the meaning of ... then yeah ... pointing out spelling mistakes can be funny .... your just mad cuz you fall into that catagory

but pointing out spelling mistakes in a regular post is pretty lame.

UnEtHıCaL
05-25-2010, 01:39 PM
Yeah, the only time pointing out spelling mistakes it good, is when you point them out n someone's message when they point out a spelling mistake. Jason's speciality.

Brodie B
05-25-2010, 01:44 PM
Spelling errors do not fall under the grammar category hahaha

Homonyms and homophones are the only time they do.

King of Comedy
05-25-2010, 01:45 PM
Bwahahaha ...

*Close thread

Po a Fo
05-25-2010, 03:05 PM
lol... wow i can't believe i just read that... what makes people look retarded is fucking up their grammar.. OBVIOUSLY.... trying to belittle people for having different standards of writing is plain dumb

King of Comedy
05-25-2010, 03:07 PM
Shut the fuck up Bubba
Dem goats need to be milked ...
Get back to work!

Ohs
05-25-2010, 03:09 PM
lmao.......

Ohs
05-25-2010, 03:09 PM
eth...whats up w/ that thing

King of Comedy
05-25-2010, 03:10 PM
EtH = Homo Hitler

Po a Fo
05-25-2010, 03:20 PM
Shut the fuck up Bubba
Dem goats need to be milked ...
Get back to work!

lol learn about a state and city before you speak on it.. dallas, texas motherfucker no ranches, no horses, and goats?!?! i take it you've milked some goats to be bringing up some irrelevant shit like that.... and bubba? I'm 6 ft 150 lbs... underweight if anything you god damn retard

Po a Fo
05-25-2010, 03:28 PM
Yeah We Didn't Need To Know Your Life Story.

go quit again you fucking no life havin faggot

King of Comedy
05-25-2010, 03:33 PM
"Yeah We Didn't Need To Know Your Life Story."
-Student

Bwahahaha

Po a Fo
05-25-2010, 03:37 PM
"Yeah We Didn't Need To Know Your Life Story."
-Student

Bwahahaha

ohs off, fatal on yet again... lol this one dude tryna be two.. smh

Ohs
05-25-2010, 05:11 PM
are u people obtuse?

Rican
05-25-2010, 06:06 PM
LMFAO at calling my name, you do it to me so wtf u talking bout

King of Comedy
05-25-2010, 06:12 PM
I don't say no homo, but this would be the perfect time

UnEtHıCaL
05-25-2010, 07:51 PM

I've only done it after you've done it with me. (Inuendos much?) Anyways, you don't do it as much anymore...so your fine nowa :D

But seriously, you guys run all kinds of fun.

Rican
05-25-2010, 07:57 PM
Inuendos much?)?????

UnEtHıCaL
05-25-2010, 07:59 PM
"You do it to me..."
"I've only done it after you've done it to me...."

Rican
05-25-2010, 08:13 PM
was that word mean tho?

UnEtHıCaL
05-25-2010, 09:08 PM
Like, a sexual inuendo.

Like the reason people say "no homo", it's something which could be mistaken for a sexual thing.

Ohs
05-25-2010, 09:13 PM
ETH.....you fucking fruitpie...whuts up w. that thing you pmed me about

UnEtHıCaL
05-25-2010, 09:44 PM
It was just a rash afterall.

EJT
05-25-2010, 09:46 PM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_HOMUfz5TaKk/SgtS5bStn4I/AAAAAAAAAPE/1j8yt8lH_ko/s320/StoneColdFinger.jpg

CounterCulture
05-25-2010, 10:16 PM
Anyone other than me think it's ironic the OP is spelled correctly??

MarS
05-25-2010, 11:29 PM
Nope, Your Just A Dick. :high:

you should ban him

oh wait.....

METH_BARZ
05-26-2010, 03:44 AM

kids a tard

METH_BARZ
05-26-2010, 03:48 AM
http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/7/75/Grammar_Nazi_Logo.jpg

You guys fucking suck hard. Why the fuck do you find it fun to correct misspellings and grammar mistakes? And I am ruling out your failing jokes with this sentence, I know there will be spelling mistakes here, so when you try to correct them, people will see this sentence so it will ruin your joke, no irony here kids. But seriously, what is your problem? It's like someone trying to be funny by being smart, either become a member of the cast on the big bang theory or fuck off. No one was ever funny because they had the ability to spell. Do you think the crowd laughs when someone fucks up in a spelling bee? Unless it's Elizabeth Fritzel bringing her family to watch, I highly doubt it. Stop ruining any sort of fun on the internet. It was never fun, and you don't win an argument by pointing out that they spelt something wrong. You just make yourself look like a fucking douche that can't think of a valid comeback. Bar Shotz, Fatal Shot and Rican are the only people that spring to mind, and Fatal Shot is ruled out as he is only doing it to piss people off. The only reply to you fags is a classic face palm. Faggots

so what your saying is your not funny unless your straight stupid? god you need to head to the special ed classroom asap

UnEtHıCaL
05-26-2010, 09:08 AM
No, it's not funny even if your smart. Being a better speller is NEVER funny, and the only time it is when someone does an unintentional mistake when pointing out someone elses mistake. ONLY time. But seriously, why are you still here? Go on now, leave the site, you've been speaking of leaving since before you joined, and I can't see whats keeping you, it's not all your e-friends begging you to stay, I mean you couldnt even make friends on the internet, which leads me to imagine how bad it must be in real life.

Just C
05-26-2010, 09:40 AM
No, it's not funny even if your smart. Being a better speller is NEVER funny, and the only time it is when someone does an unintentional mistake when pointing out someone elses mistake. ONLY time. But seriously, why are you still here?

Because Misery Loves Company

Just C
05-26-2010, 03:01 PM
You Can't Be Funny If Your Stupid. Plain As Tofu.

I've told you this before...Your funny...And don't let anybody tell you different

Krhyme Killz
05-26-2010, 04:59 PM
NO ONE in this thread can beat me in audio....

Just C
05-26-2010, 05:06 PM
Uh Okay I Know That So...? :confused:

Just as long as you know...Thats all that matters....My work here is done...

Krhyme Killz
05-26-2010, 05:08 PM
hmmm....that would be interesting...lets

SH1T L0RD
05-26-2010, 05:14 PM
who was the one trying to tell me that everyone who uses correct grammar and proper spelling/punctuation is swagger jacking them. I think that was student lol

Dudes trying to say he invented punctuation. fucking retard....

and lol @ student getting dogged for being a quitter... cause all i know is.....

QUITTERS NEVER WIN! AND WINNERS NEVER QUIT!

Po a Fo
05-26-2010, 05:20 PM
who was the one trying to tell me that everyone who uses correct grammar and proper spelling/punctuation is swagger jacking them. I think that was student lol

Dudes trying to say he invented punctuation. fucking retard....

and lol @ student getting dogged for being a quitter... cause all i know is.....

QUITTERS NEVER WIN! AND WINNERS NEVER QUIT!

lmfao @ inventing punctuation... and that last statement is true as fuuuuuuck

SH1T L0RD
05-26-2010, 05:21 PM
goes for everything. including drugs and alcohol. winners never quit