PDA

View Full Version : Battle

EMEYE
05-24-2010, 03:36 AM
Whats up I havent done this in a while. I'm 21 now, when I was like 16 I used to text battle on a rap site like this one, called Street Verbalz. I definitly want to get back into it.

Is this site popular? Like do a lot of people battle and vote on battles and all? I just googled rap battle site and this was the first thing that came up so I figured it would be the best one lol.

And, I'll battle anyone.

DyingBreed
05-24-2010, 03:42 AM
Cool, Welcome To Lets Beef, Where Rhyding, Biting, Bitching, Faggets, Dope Textees, Over-rated-ness, Under-rated-ness, Upcomming Dope Textees Exist :D Send Us Bars Yo :D.

Wraxius
05-24-2010, 03:45 AM
For real man? I used to rap battle when I was 16 too! It's over-rated now though :). But If you want to, you can send some bars to Kayo if you'd like. :high:

EMEYE
05-24-2010, 02:16 PM
This is Peyton Manning vs. Jamarcus Russel on his worst-night// Or steppin in the ring with Tyson, in your first-fight.
You can't beat me Kayo, I'm too magic-with-my-words// I could bury you 6 feet, with adjectives-and-verbs.
So recycle your rhymes, bring your lines that are day-old// Either way your gettin treated like your name, your gettin KayO'ed.
You said you used to battle, you said you were young, too// So fuck bitin your tongue, your gonna cough up a lung, too.
Bring your bitch around me, you'll see her giving-head// Cause Emeye craves for brain, like the living-dead.
My first post on the site, you probly thought "Easy battle" // But your leaving black and blue like you play football for Seattle.
So hop on up this saddle, and ride a dick Mr. Carter, // Masterbate with some cement next time. Maybe you'll "come harder".
Because the only good Carter's I know, or Duwayne and Vince, // And I'm just too dope, like givin your vein a fix.

EMEYE
05-24-2010, 02:18 PM
EXPLANATIONS
Your gettin KayO'ed = KOed
Seattle's football team where's black and blue.
Duwayne and Vince are two famous Carters.

EMEYE
05-24-2010, 11:59 PM
Is this not how I was supposed to do this?

Ohs
05-25-2010, 12:01 AM
no..not at all...but thats dope rhymes...send me a battle...go to start text battle..click closed battle, type in my name...pick how many bars/lines and FILL THE BOX

Step S
05-25-2010, 12:23 AM
EMEYE, That Was Real Solid Duke.

EMEYE
05-25-2010, 12:26 AM
I'll battle ya afterwards, thanks for the feedback too. I'm trying to get this into a battle with Kayo to get voted on, I'm getting to where I click start a battle, and then it gives me a box. So I copy and paste my lines but I can't click submit

Step S
05-25-2010, 12:27 AM
Yeh, Make Sure Your Whole Box Is Filled And It Doesn't Go Over The Amount That You Have Selected...Stay With In The Box.

Johnny Qu
05-25-2010, 12:28 AM
OMG.

The Beatle's are Still Number #1 In the Charts.

EMEYE
05-25-2010, 12:30 AM
I still can't get it to work. Can someone maybe copy and paste my verse I posted and post it how I should have it in the box?

Sorry for all this I'm retarded lol

Step S
05-25-2010, 12:32 AM
yep, i'll do :D

Step S
05-25-2010, 12:33 AM
This is Peyton Manning vs. Jamarcus Russel on his worst-night// Or steppin in the ring with Tyson, in your first-fight.You can't beat me Kayo, I'm too magic-with-my-words// I could bury you 6 feet, with adjectives-and-verbs. So recycle your rhymes, bring your lines that are day-old// Either way your gettin treated like your name, your gettin KayO'ed.You said you used to battle, you said you were young, too// So fuck bitin your tongue, your gonna cough up a lung, too.Bring your bitch around me, you'll see her giving-head// Cause Emeye craves for brain, like the living-dead.My first post on the site, you probly thought "Easy battle" // But your leaving black and blue like you play football for Seattle.So hop on up this saddle, and ride a dick Mr. Carter, // Masterbate with some cement next time. Maybe you'll "come harder".Because the only good Carter's I know, or Duwayne and Vince, // And I'm just too dope, like givin your vein a fix.

Step S
05-25-2010, 12:34 AM
^That should work, fits exactly in the box... now just get your structure right :D

EMEYE
05-25-2010, 12:36 AM
Even when I copy and paste what you posted, it still says I have 0 lines and won't let me click submit

Step S
05-25-2010, 12:37 AM
Ohk, delete something from the verse then...and it does it for me as well, never says how many lines i have...dont worry bout it, you can live w/o it.

Step S
05-25-2010, 12:51 AM
Mozilla, the old 1...

EMEYE
05-25-2010, 12:51 AM
Firefox .. I got it to work I had to type it though, I guess I can't copy and paste

Ohs
05-25-2010, 12:54 AM
it always says that..just hit the arrow button

EMEYE
05-25-2010, 12:57 AM
What arrow button?

And I just set it up. After he replies should I post it in here? I see people doing that

Ohs
05-25-2010, 12:58 AM
paste ur verse in that box thing in the battle and click the left or right arrow key and that 0 will turn to 7 or 8

EMEYE
05-25-2010, 01:01 AM
If I don't post it will people be able to see it somewhere else?