PDA

View Full Version : Classic Cypher

SH1T L0RD
05-20-2010, 08:30 PM
anyone think they can step to the cypher master??!??!?!?!?

ahem..

im back, so yall can envy me. Foundation cause i was tired of bein mvp, of MFD so i hopped on my MPC made some MP3's now doc dre and em see me..... shiiiit id needa seat on MTV, but they probly never heard of this, and yall been startin empty plees as emcee beasts while ignoring a certain murderous verbalist (me). WHAT? whats this frivolous purposeless bunch of bitches and nurses trynna pitch me as missing when the sho's picture is curtainless. cause as certain as my diction is perfectness iv taken the provisions to make sure of my position and permanence. if permanence is pertinent to not giving a shit about tournaments...

sho's baaacck.. lets get a cypher going

Mikey DeNiro
05-20-2010, 09:16 PM
Wiz- is the new Alias.. im the Greatest wit Scriptures.. anyone who Betray The Kid Gets a..... hand to the Face.. But Shitttt.. tha dudes not showin Patriotism!! you new cats spit the Wreckless Text, how you Flexxin Techs or Deadin Vets, but most you squares get shook and vanish..ya careers Etcha Sketched!! Talks For Faka's and you dudes try to 'start shit' and be the same ones who Constipated!! its Nonsense Playa, us old school cats will kill Any Performance, the punches are Simply Enormous, stop talkin like you in the street Emptyin Four Clips.. cuz ya face dont show in the Hood, your Kenny McCormick!!
(from south park)

Wiz-'s Heeeere lets keep the cypher going

King of Comedy
05-20-2010, 09:53 PM
you're better off dead or retarded, meaning you're very worthless / just to wiz on himself he'll get scared on purpose / i take a wiz in the bathroom, so your life's headed down the drain / what you spit ain't worth piss, but it sounds the same / you ain't immortal, one bullet will have you going down in flames (hell) / is he mentally handicap? because his freestyle was lame / a bad shot will have you on the pine (coffin), straight out the game / you'll be iced like ankles worn out or sprained /

remarK
05-20-2010, 11:05 PM
I'll leave you hanging like apples when I'm mangling your battles.. I'm that Alph-Alpha male and you aint phasing this rascal.. let the raping unravel as i paint him a shadow so he got someone to finally look after him, I've dealt wit scarcer men who flare the ten.. after a marriage ends! the groom n' bride loosing eyes and their crucified.. then we'll cue the wives to commit suicide or their youths will die!.. the rest of the crowd?.. well after they eat their cake I'll make sure their knees will break and proceed to beat their face till their wigs pull back and the floors left with nothin' but weaves n' braids!..

Krhyme Killz
05-20-2010, 11:29 PM
my intertaction is inappropriate its in the
lacking of soft words that bring my men to action, was into packing but the gun
wasnt used nearly enough plus even without it i'm steely and tough so really
whatsup i'm feeling like rough waters is sinking us fast i'm think of dash-ing
picking up steam i'm picking my team to try and stop the foward propagation of
devils, my soul's rebelled, my life troubled, my eyes weary i cry teary packages
of sadness..my mind? madness so Krhyme's savage, you're like average in every
category i'm mad at Maury , the baby aint mine matter of fact i'm hating that
line the fruition of a racist at times it feels like mere excuses at first
intrusive like bursts thats powerful enough to start moving that dirt into clouds
that cause my watery eyes to itch more frequent, inside my pants, the source of
what the whores seeking, and not the thought that you thinking its more secret
its in the back pocket the wallet, the mack proper with knowledge, so slap
all of them often to scrap heartless, the trap caught this the strap awfull
i'm lawless to back off is like giving in, my vision's sin my men'll knock you
senseless and then rock ya necklace to big events and parties i've lived but
hardly made it my tolerated anger level been started lately

SH1T L0RD
05-21-2010, 12:54 AM
and after remark's fine charade i'll smile on stage while the crowds eyes' a glaze like "what the fucks he tryn to say?". then i proceed to pull out five grenades screaming "ITS TIME TO PLAY FIND THE FIRE ESCAPE! squeeling with reverence as the weapons and pins fly and laugh as they dash for the exit but still die "HAHA!" look quite pompous in stride i hear the future wife, "look at all the awefulness! *crys*". so with a pop in my eye you hear the *cock* of a nine as i proceed to kill myself while lying on top of the bride

remarK
05-21-2010, 01:07 AM
sooo00 while Huey lay dead on the bride, doggy style.. a border vile sorta wild quarter smile is seen on his face like them old ninja turtle figures! ... I look away for a sec cuz that shit was sure a pisser!... look back to see the bitche's cervix fingered by this vicious murder victim. you nassssty fuck, I mean da cypher gassed me up so homie pass the blunt fore I get the mask n' pump..hold up a convenience store, beam the four n' take the cash n' stuff then look up at the cameras and flash my nuts!... I'm nutssss

SH1T L0RD
05-21-2010, 01:22 AM
remark is discreet. the way he stays apart from the beat. and look closely at his verse for the mark of the beast. i'll give you a hint, "im nutsssss".... you are what you eat. SHIT! that kinda shit to huey is wrong, walkin around with his dogs sharin doobies with yall after repacing boobies for balls?? TRULLY IS WRONG! but im just the opposite.. see when people see huey they say "he's probably a prophet". ever since i started talking in Islamic and mailing the Bin Ladins all my drawings of Muhammad....

dmullz
05-21-2010, 01:39 AM
Ok, If Remarks mark is the Beast, then my Remarks Must be at Least, on Point with Huey J's ways of claimin hes a Prophet with Remarkable Speach, but the way i raise shit up you'll I 'roof'ied, Ya'll, im down to share a Doobie an Brawl, but minus the third word an im down with Bobbies an 'Balls', King of this shit so, Hear Yee Hear Yee Forum Gimme some Order before i start blowin up shit like the Palenstinian Border, Ak spray now im Rippin up Motars, see ill Travel to Heaven Fuck the Seventy Virgins,Stay Mentally Splurgin, droppin in here call me a Deadly Insertion, poisonous Flow the Venom Is hurtin, but I stay in ya Blood Stream, but my calls to yall are worthless kinda like a Bums Scream....

swiftkeys
05-21-2010, 01:43 AM
sooo00 while Huey lay dead on the bride, doggy style.. a border vile sorta wild quarter smile is seen on his face like them old ninja turtle figures! ... I look away for a sec cuz that shit was sure a pisser!... look back to see the bitche's cervix fingered by this vicious murder victim. you nassssty fuck, I mean da cypher gassed me up so homie pass the blunt fore I get the mask n' pump..hold up a convenience store, beam the four n' take the cash n' stuff then look up at the cameras and flash my nuts!... I'm nutssss

....look outside and see lights flashing up..drop the cash n dump all the bags and run to look back at sum po-po afta us
so we joggin and shit tryin not to get caught fo this lick...look behind me...notice remarks walkin and shit..i go back, start pullin the palm of his wrist like hurry up lets barrow a whip move to Colorado and sit quiet till the problem gets fixed..run up to a impala and get stoped like "hult! ur under arrest! u have the rite to remain silent im officer rick!" start bitchin claimin we are innocent...

qsb1000
05-21-2010, 02:03 AM
ill bars on this threaad here:)

swiftkeys
05-21-2010, 02:19 PM
someone wanna continue?

dmullz
05-21-2010, 02:50 PM
someone wanna continue?

nah you killed it by quoting someones verse....you were supposed to continue off mine....

swiftkeys
05-21-2010, 02:54 PM
i already wrote that afta remark posted....but the computer was goin slow....wen i posted it was to late....

Top Notch
05-21-2010, 03:34 PM
its pimpin..pimpin....catch me..back seat packin tha d's...wratchets n' deag's strapped to tha jeans...attackin tha streets wit damagin free's...fuckin basturds n' geeks..actin ah feen...get smacked in tha teeth..lettin out passionate screams....they'ont be understandin tha speech that be unhanded from me...if i gotta learn these niggas an earn these figgas by grabbin tha piece?...then best not stand in tha streets as im clappin tha heat...these faggots ah bleed, heads cracked in dafeat graspin to breathe...i tried to done right...but this thug life..damnitt its me..but now as i stand alone at tha top...wit no more homies on spot...im jus askin for peace

Johnny Qu
05-21-2010, 03:37 PM
im jus askin for peace

swagga jacka

Top Notch
05-21-2010, 03:37 PM
damn i aint no yall was feedin off tha verses..lol i jus started doin some dumb shit....guess ill change it

Johnny Qu
05-21-2010, 03:48 PM
haa dont get your feelings hurt

Top Notch
05-21-2010, 04:01 PM
....look outside and see lights flashing up..drop the cash n dump all the bags and run to look back at sum po-po afta us
so we joggin and shit tryin not to get caught fo this lick...look behind me...notice remarks walkin and shit..i go back, start pullin the palm of his wrist like hurry up lets barrow a whip move to Colorado and sit quiet till the problem gets fixed..run up to a impala and get stoped like "hult! ur under arrest! u have the rite to remain silent im officer rick!" start bitchin claimin we are innocent...

rollin by..i saw my niggas-in a predicament...saw tha cop on Quotes..straight friskin'em...then remark looked ova like..fa get dis shit...Pimpin..put a clip in him! musta been tha hits of piff cuz i started trippin big..jus gripped da cig til i had spent da clip all in dat frickin pig! remark n' quotes jus hollerin now...get in the impala ya clown!...fuck! i jumped in sleek, heard, now its murda Top!..then we heard da cop fuckin scream...Help...we got an OFFICER DOWN!

UNKNOWN ARTIST
05-21-2010, 04:07 PM
its pimpin..pimpin....catch me..back seat packin tha d's...wratchets n' deag's strapped to tha jeans...attackin tha streets wit damagin free's...fuckin basturds n' geeks..actin ah feen...get smacked in tha teeth..lettin out passionate screams....they'ont be understandin tha speech that be unhanded from me...if i gotta learn these niggas an earn these figgas by grabbin tha piece?...then best not stand in tha streets as im clappin tha heat...these faggots ah bleed, heads cracked in dafeat graspin to breathe...i tried to done right...but this thug life..damnitt its me..but now as i stand alone at tha top...wit no more homies on spot...im jus askin for peace

i stand back as amatuers collapse at my feet causing collateral damage with un-imaginal feats ... outlasting any other savages as stamina seeps from amatuer challengers unable to handle the heat and can hardly compete with my un-matchable streak forced to face up to reality and handle defeat ...i'm the typa guy that'll say Hi ...calm and at peace along with a smack in the teeth from my savager streak and laugh as you bleed on your back on the street but still remember to say thank you and please because manners are free!

RULE
05-21-2010, 04:11 PM
Another notch on the nine when notch popped the nine, the cop dropped and whined...
...mark masking malice making murderous movements... police dogs barking, blasting, bastids bit me, swung swiftly... the tongue quickly recoiling, temper boiling, fuck these canines take nine... i fucked up these bitches... dateline...

swiftkeys
05-21-2010, 04:28 PM
rollin by..i saw my niggas-in a predicament...saw tha cop on Quotes..straight friskin'em...then remark looked ova like..fa get dis shit...Pimpin..put a clip in him! musta been tha hits of piff cuz i started trippin big..jus gripped da cig til i had spent da clip all in dat frickin pig! remark n' quotes jus hollerin now...get in the impala ya clown!...fuck! i jumped in sleek, heard, now its murda Top!..then we heard da cop fuckin scream...Help...we got an OFFICER DOWN!

so top popped off a round and had the cop in the ground...i screamed "top u idiot! now we all goin down!" rode off but stopped at a sound..listened closely..saw helicopters around..." shit them again? i thought we lost em in town!"..top looked up...started flickin them off...there was policies n dogs ready to rip us apart...i thought unknown...said he isnt far lets start whippin the car kuz i swear ill be damn if we gettin a charge!

SH1T L0RD
05-21-2010, 04:37 PM
rule... that shit that you spit was basic. meticulous alliteration mixed with figments of imagination equals dick in you lips wigglin your clitoris lips n wavin. Youve givin me little patience due to your tasteless simile integration and simply seen in delivery/presentation its been a day since the placement of some of my lyric'lly gifted greatness so this cypher's been deciphered as belittling these kids to masons. literally sticking brick after brick to make them a bridge between sick and gaydom so they can walk casually between sexualities like spics seeking immigration

Astronomical
05-21-2010, 08:28 PM
Once the story begins, i aint making it up, right now im wasted as fuck 1 bottle of J.D and the sweet taste of a dutch and im on cloud nine, plenty of space for the truck if its laced with the goods I make the cheese i dont break with ease cause my Foundation is tough! Keep the Hood Rich in order, make them out to be classic but i doubt that they'll manage to lure Astronomical in when i cant be found from your planet! Never did you see magic from a writer im the baddest kind of fighter, haters stay snappin like an oyster, No hate to the kid Huey but that was more of a battle than a cypher.

Krhyme Killz
05-21-2010, 09:19 PM
ok its time n shit fa Krhyme to rip, i'll deny ya bitch...ya prime exists? stories you think its 'cute to tell' like the finest snitch, so when i beat this pussy? Krhyme aint talking hymen hits i'm down for getting in her throat slime her lips, then time ta tip.."Krhyme's such a..." nigga mind ya biz decline ta spit cuz rhymers is the defining scripts as stuff that any pussy'll shit on...find a litter box and line it quick

Step S
05-22-2010, 03:32 AM
ok its time n shit fa Krhyme to rip, i'll deny ya bitch...ya prime exists? stories you think its 'cute to tell' like the finest snitch, so when i beat this pussy? Krhyme aint talking hymen hits i'm down for getting in her throat slime her lips, then time ta tip.."Krhyme's such a..." nigga mind ya biz decline ta spit cuz rhymers is the defining scripts as stuff that any pussy'll shit on...find a litter box and line it quick

Stephen steps in slick, call him a prick ... :D ... he ain't up to your level, but he sure is sick. I let myself in this shit cos i'm in the midst of being a pure devil with the scripts ... :D ... I lift with hits, Stephen'll have ya shit on sticks, try to overtake me and i'm sure you'll tremble like a little nit ... Your head'll snap if you try to "cast your spell upon me" like neville in potter with a gif :D