PDA

View Full Version : sweet idea,Please peep(especially mods)

Major Hater
05-20-2010, 05:46 PM
ever wonder why not many good people drop opens???
i do n the conclusion as many of u may have found for ur selves is that un educated,noob or just total D**k heads reply and make ur verse seem wasted(makes u feel a lil dead inside)
how about this for a good fair battle system to stop crap replyers or hot texters sniping..
if ur 2 star rankings below somebody u cant battle them and same as 2 stars above them.
we need something that can clarify an emcees position so obviously low end or genral poor texters can be distinguished and everythin would be fair,plus it would give the noobs something to work toward9maybe even a few of us vets etc0..
i think its not a bad idea and maybe would improve the site and runnings in genral
would stop people like mokane bothering lol
hit this thread up with opiniuns and suggestions people maybe the right person will peep it..
p:high:eace all

Dwight Schrute
05-20-2010, 05:54 PM
the star system is messed up for a lot of people so your idea is pretty fucking stupid. what if a new person wants to battle somebody good? gonna deny that right? somebody please bash this faggot

Krhyme Killz
05-20-2010, 05:58 PM
i drop opens often, so i stopped reading after that part :high:

Marvaloso
05-20-2010, 06:10 PM
Newbz Can Be Juzt Az Good Az TOP RANKED PEOPLE.. Just Because U Have More Stars.. Don't Necessarily Mean Your BETTER..

Another IDEA Though..

The OPEN BATTLE VERSE Should Be Blocked From View.. That Way It'll Stop Snipes.. And People Will Actually Have To DROP A GOOD VERSE.. -- JUST A THOUGHT..

Major Hater
05-20-2010, 06:17 PM
ok to the smart arse's who took this oppertunity to try and be comidians no names(khryme,oblit) fag munchers
but i think my idea is ok,yeah i agree the star systaem is messed up but i think you should have to battle on ur own level before being able to elevate up to hot battle's somethin like leauges division one to peeps who make it to it,and lower divisions till u get to the top division
it would also make tourney's more intresting to as peeps from lower leauges could battle higher opponents that way..plus i bet there would be more upsets..
a lil tweekin coz i know ma thriory so far is a lil flawed,but the idea's here..

Carlos Brigante
05-20-2010, 08:12 PM
I think der shuld be an option for whoever drops the verse to be able to accept or decline when someone responds to ur verse... Example... Murka Man drops a verse Mokane responds and he can decline his response putting his verse back on the open battles... To prevent people from declinin shit cuz dey scared it shuld show how many people and who have been declined from responding... One more thing... There should be a reason box... to explain to the challenger y ur declining it...

Mikey DeNiro
05-20-2010, 09:35 PM
ever wonder why not many good people drop opens???
i do n the conclusion as many of u may have found for ur selves is that un educated,noob or just total D**k heads reply and make ur verse seem wasted(makes u feel a lil dead inside)
how about this for a good fair battle system to stop crap replyers or hot texters sniping..
if ur 2 star rankings below somebody u cant battle them and same as 2 stars above them.
we need something that can clarify an emcees position so obviously low end or genral poor texters can be distinguished and everythin would be fair,plus it would give the noobs something to work toward9maybe even a few of us vets etc0..
i think its not a bad idea and maybe would improve the site and runnings in genral
would stop people like mokane bothering lol
hit this thread up with opiniuns and suggestions people maybe the right person will peep it..
p:high:eace all

what if your star ratings are low because someone hate votes your stuff.. ?!

Mikey DeNiro
05-20-2010, 09:37 PM
I think der shuld be an option for whoever drops the verse to be able to accept or decline when someone responds to ur verse... Example... Murka Man drops a verse Mokane responds and he can decline his response putting his verse back on the open battles... To prevent people from declinin shit cuz dey scared it shuld show how many people and who have been declined from responding... One more thing... There should be a reason box... to explain to the challenger y ur declining it...

this is a good idea!

Interp
05-20-2010, 10:27 PM
The OPEN BATTLE VERSE Should Be Blocked From View.. That Way It'll Stop Snipes.. And People Will Actually Have To DROP A GOOD VERSE.. -- JUST A THOUGHT..

Best suggestion yet....

Also a very good suggestion....

now combine them and you have one solid ass battle system....
:high:

UnEtHıCaL
05-20-2010, 11:00 PM
This would be decent I guess, but would require admin coding, and there are many things ahead on the wish list.

Carlos Brigante
05-21-2010, 12:24 AM
den people shuld vote as to whatz more important and necessary for a more fluent and functional site...

tjordans2577
05-21-2010, 01:58 AM
Cheap Jordans (http://www.jordans-cheap.com/) and Cheap Handbags (http://www.handbag-cheap.com/) are launching an apparel line on Saturday November 28th at Wholesale Jordans (http://www.shoes-jordan.com/).

Major Hater
05-21-2010, 05:16 AM
yeah i suppose eth has put it quite realisticly
and the fact of hate votes lowering star ratings..god dam man if there were no sucker emcees we wouldnt have this problem lol

Silk Account 12
05-21-2010, 12:23 PM

Not really a good idea, because if someone hops off right after the dropping the open, then they'll be waiting forever. Hence, causing more problems w/ ducking and more E-Beef.

Carlos Brigante
05-21-2010, 01:10 PM
Not really cuz u can check on da forums it tells you whos online so it can easily show if dey duckin or just not online to accept... "Patience is the key"