PDA

View Full Version : Too Many Cheating Ass Fags!?!

ILLethal
05-06-2010, 11:45 PM
This Is My Last Battle..

http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?section=tb&id=353214

Here Is The Link To Where I Caught Dude Stealing His Verse From

http://www.google.com/#hl=en&source=hp&q=+50+caliber%2C+Excalibur%2C+eject+from+da+gun%2F +Slice+challengerz%2C+saliva+cutz%2C+wordz+wit+da+ flick+of+ah+tongue%2F+Godz+don%E2%80%99t+discrimin ate%2C+lyrically+assassinate&btnG=Google+Search&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=&fp=a3d5283be3a0311b

Besides The Fact That If A REAL Voter Was Judging That Battle I Wouldn't Have Loss.. Cause His Verse Was CLEARLY ASS!!.. I PM'ed About 3 Mods And Asked Them Can They Check The Shit Out.. NOT ONE OF THEM RESPONDED..

I'm Guessing That Cheating Is So Common On This Site.. Its Like Who Cares??

ILLethal
05-06-2010, 11:55 PM
^^^^^^^^......

PRiiME
05-07-2010, 12:01 AM
yea you got fucked there. I'll PM a mod about it, its obvious cheating.

i gots me a bit more sway, no hate :D

PRiiME
05-07-2010, 12:02 AM
Astro - the other dude bit from another site

ILLethal
05-07-2010, 12:04 AM
lol.. how did i know someone was gonna come n try to justify this bullshit..
@ASTRO

DID YOU NOT SEE THAT HE STOLE HIS VERSE..... THE FACT THAT IT WASN'T CAPED OR WHAT EVA DOESN'T MATTER.. ANY WAY I'M FROM A DIFF SITE... A LEGEND ON MOST.... IF YOU WANNA GET SLAUGHTERED JUST COME FIND OUT HOW NICE I AM....

UPPING FOR A REAL RESPONSE.. MAYBE A MOD IF THEY EVER DO THERE JOB...

PRiiME
05-07-2010, 12:07 AM
i know its annoying, but I've had a screenshot of a mods inbox. the dude's get 100s of PMs per day about this kinda stuff plus all their other duties. and they dont get paid for it, so cut them some slack

I PM'd Student for you

Erupt da Monsta
05-07-2010, 12:11 AM
NIGGA what otha sites you from?

Mayneak
05-07-2010, 12:14 AM
UPPING FOR A REAL RESPONSE.. MAYBE A MOD IF THEY EVER DO THERE JOB...

Even tho i've sorted out the battle, how do you expect mods do fix your problem when you outlook on mods is like this?...:high:

ILLethal
05-07-2010, 12:19 AM
@ May I Juzt P.M'ed Another Mod.. About This Situation..And Told Him I Said Some Slick Shit Maybe I Shouldn't Have Said.. My Bad Ma G.. I Know The Game..

@Primetime Thanks 4 Understanding..
@May Thanks 4 Fixing The Situation..
@Erupt Thats Spamming But I'll P.M Yah..

remarK
05-07-2010, 12:24 AM
wait.... why did you PM me to look at this thread if the problem was already taken care of?..

the battle was reversed.

Mayneak
05-07-2010, 12:24 AM
@ May I Juzt P.M'ed Another Mod.. About This Situation..And Told Him I Said Some Slick Shit Maybe I Shouldn't Have Said.. My Bad Ma G.. I Know The Game..

@Primetime Thanks 4 Understanding..
@May Thanks 4 Fixing The Situation..
@Erupt Thats Spamming But I'll P.M Yah..

Its all good man...I've no problem dealing with issues any member has but its a little less encouraging hearing people talk shiit about the staff...We get alot of pm's each day, we try our best to get at all them...If something slips our mind then it shouldn't be a big issue ( not selling any), were only human at the end of the day, we smoke weed just like everybody else lol...but yeah, gotta smoke some more :high:

remarK
05-07-2010, 12:28 AM
hahaha wordd I'm smoking my second L and watching Pineapple Express..... again. Lmaooo

Mayneak
05-07-2010, 12:35 AM
hahaha wordd I'm smoking my second L and watching Pineapple Express..... again. Lmaooo

haha Im on my 5th or 6th, cant remember, slipped my mind...

...watching 30rock at the minute, shiits crazy lol...:high:

Óðinn
05-07-2010, 12:36 AM

^^Hahaha.....Good man...

@May.............Roll a fucking spliff:high:

Mayneak
05-07-2010, 12:45 AM
^^Hahaha.....Good man...

@May.............Roll a fucking spliff:high:

haha i had a feeling you were gonna post somethin like that lol...do a joint and i'll get the drinks and munchies but...roll a fucking joint...:high:

Óðinn
05-07-2010, 12:48 AM
Aiight...Hold up cum nugget...Pass the box, an skins...I roll one up...YOU LAZY FUCKKKK

Po a Fo
05-07-2010, 12:52 AM
i dont know what yall be doin but..... down here in texas we smoke blunts son

:high::high::high:

Erupt da Monsta
05-07-2010, 01:17 AM
yo, niggazimmo.. i like your name yo. shits tight. you african or what? indian?.. shits tight tho.. whats the ZIMMO part stand for?... do you classify yourself as a nigga?.. rule should interview you using all the questions i just mentioned.. thatd be dope, RULE INTERVIEWS.............. NIGGAZIMMO!.. i can see it now. your a g for that name son, real talk.

ILLethal
05-07-2010, 01:20 AM
NIGGAZIMO/Niggas Emo.. And I'm Black..

Erupt da Monsta
05-07-2010, 01:25 AM
meh, niggasemo just doesnt work for me, doesnt have that same ring that niggazimo does.

you be rockin all black and shit like hova?? thats whats up, you got the big holes in your ear with the big black loops in em too??.. this dude that works with me at the gym has those.. dude smokes alotta weed, the big holes just look tacky to me though.. but if you have the holes in your ears too youre still cool in my book homie:high: