PDA

View Full Version : Drunk or High

Krhyme Killz
05-06-2010, 09:23 PM
Which would you rather be?

Erupt da Monsta
05-06-2010, 09:26 PM
verrry simple question, drunk depends on occassion, but you can be high all day, and smoke by yourself.. it aint fun drinkin by yaself.. rofl.. unless youre an alchy.

Silk Account 23
05-06-2010, 09:26 PM
Both..

:high:

Silk Account 23
05-06-2010, 09:27 PM
but if I HAD too choose one, I'd chose smoking up, because, well, being drunk isn't that fun for me..since last year.

Krhyme Killz
05-06-2010, 09:28 PM
Erupt...you on point with that lol...drunk alone is sad lol

Accurit Phacts
05-06-2010, 09:29 PM
Shitt i like to drink...

mattafact i'm drinkin right now... (b/c da game on)

but yeah smokin' is coo too. Both = Da Ish

Mayneak
05-06-2010, 09:30 PM
You'd think coz im Irish i'd say drink, but i'd prefer the weed...Both are cool, tho it fucks you up lol...:high:

pUL5e
05-06-2010, 09:31 PM
Drunk.

i have a better time when im drunk. alotta times i smoke some good ass shit & i get so high i dunno what the fucks goin on around me & thats not a good feelin. thats what you get for fuckin w/ good bud tho....

Accurit Phacts
05-06-2010, 09:33 PM
^ second dat shit.

Sometimes i get around hoes when i'm high...& be quiet as a mo'fo.

They be like "Damn Tip, Whats wrong with u?"...& i be like..."Bitch, I'm High!"

Krhyme Killz
05-06-2010, 09:35 PM
lol...but being high get me smarter...drunk gets me dumber...plus food taste better high

UnEtHıCaL
05-06-2010, 09:39 PM
For years I said high, but being high doesent bring you any great times. Being high is just chilling out and doing something which keeps you happy for a while, but getting drunk brings crazy ass times and crazy situations, which lead to stories which you and the guys pass around alot. Guys don't get chicks when they are high, because being high is perfectly matched with a confortable sit down, but getting drunk gets you going up to every girl you see, trying your best, and alot of the time if your doing it right, getting sex at the end of it. Drink wins.

Erupt da Monsta
05-06-2010, 09:45 PM
Erupt...you on point with that lol...drunk alone is sad lol

haha true that brother, and yes the food taste sooo much better.. so those of you that are saying DRUNK.. you must only drink on the weekends or on occassion right??

and high wins, because drunk has too much baggage.. you drink too much.. and youre more than likely throwin up.. and that my friends IS NO FUN!, but you cant smoke too much.. if its the good shit.. youre gonna have the best food of your life every night.. lol reminds me of this time i was smashin these gushers and i was like.. "man, these the best fruity candys ive ever had in my life".. haha high times. and movies are better high.. everythings better high, cept for sex.

Erupt da Monsta
05-06-2010, 09:51 PM
but when you really think about it, drunk wins, because its not illegal, but fuck pigs, all day.

UnEtHıCaL
05-06-2010, 09:58 PM
haha true that brother, and yes the food taste sooo much better.. so those of you that are saying DRUNK.. you must only drink on the weekends or on occassion right??

True, but one great occasion a week is enough for a lifetime.

and high wins, because drunk has too much baggage.. you drink too much.. and youre more than likely throwin up.. .

Yeah....IF your 14.

but you cant smoke too much.. if its the good shit.. youre gonna have the best food of your life every night..

You can get sick from smoking too much too. Again when your like 14 though. And ever ordered dominoes when your wasted? Tastes pretty damn good.

lol reminds me of this time i was smashin these gushers and i was like.. "man, these the best fruity candys ive ever had in my life".. haha high times. and movies are better high.. everythings better high, cept for sex.

Yeah,. they are better, but in terms of the best nights of your life, your not high my friend, your WASTED.

Accurit Phacts
05-06-2010, 10:08 PM
Wasttteeeddd...like dam white boyyysss!

Erupt da Monsta
05-06-2010, 10:10 PM
if i had to choose ONE of the two, to have for the rest of my life.. and couldnt choose the other.. by far it would be smoking.. because you can do it whenever, however.. takin a shit by yourself, reading.. by yourself, watchin a movie by yourself, freestylin with the homies, helps wit my flow, its just more enjoyable to do on an everday basis..drinkin.. by yourself is gay.. you have ta have somthin ta entertain you when drunk..

when high i could listen to myself shit and get a laugh. which is why it wins.

Accurit Phacts
05-06-2010, 10:12 PM
^^ you right tho...

but i can actually enjoy freestyling more when i'm drunk..

which is why it wins in this thread...

smoking too..... shit i dunno...

i'd take either or...

BOTH!

Erupt da Monsta
05-06-2010, 10:13 PM

LOL .

UnEtHıCaL
05-06-2010, 10:13 PM
if i had to choose ONE of the two, to have for the rest of my life.. and couldnt choose the other.. by far it would be smoking.. because you can do it whenever, however.. takin a shit by yourself, reading.. by yourself, watchin a movie by yourself, freestylin with the homies, helps wit my flow, its just more enjoyable to do on an everday basis..drinkin.. by yourself is gay.. you have ta have somthin ta entertain you when drunk..

Yeah me too, the rest of my life? Definently would be weed, but that's not the situation :D. I smoke weed every day, and I have a couple of bottles every day, and the weed is something I enjoy much more, but the best times in your life is when you pretty drunk out at the club.

Erupt da Monsta
05-06-2010, 10:16 PM
but you agree that smoking wins overall though.. thats whassup:cool:

UnEtHıCaL
05-06-2010, 10:18 PM
but you agree that smoking wins overall though.. thats whassup:cool:

Not really, the best nights of my life, one night a week, is better than every other night where I chill and get blazed. Saturday nights drunkness > Wednesday nights highness. I'm chilling on the weed from now on anyways. Shit starts to fuck with you after a few years.

Erupt da Monsta
05-06-2010, 10:21 PM
Yeah me too, the rest of my life? Definently would be weed, but that's not the situation :D. I smoke weed every day, and I have a couple of bottles every day, and the weed is something I enjoy much more,.

:confused:.... the question was which do you prefer.. and you just said weed..
and the question isnt which do you have the times of your life with.. its what do you prefer.. you JUST said you enjoy weed much more...... :confused:

i win.. weed wins.. go weed!!:pimp:

UnEtHıCaL
05-06-2010, 10:26 PM
:confused:.... the question was which do you prefer.. and you just said weed..
and the question isnt which do you have the times of your life with.. its what do you prefer.. you JUST said you enjoy weed much more...... :confused:

i win.. weed wins.. go weed!!:pimp:

Well, weed wins if I'm not getting pretty drunk, and I don't get pretty drunk on a Wednesday, or not a good one anyways. Weed wins on a weekday basis, I give it an 8/10 throughout the whole week, and drink gets a 6/10 during the week, and a 10/10 at the weekend.

Po a Fo
05-06-2010, 10:27 PM
weed alll mothafuckin day

UnEtHıCaL
05-06-2010, 10:29 PM
I used to say weed, because although you guys would disagree until your hearts content, you know it's a cooler and more 'gangsta' thing to say weed. I love weed, maybe not as much as I used to but I still do, but theres no way it can beat a great night out drunk in the club.

CounterCulture
05-06-2010, 10:33 PM
getting wasted off your ass is the greatest thing evar.

UnEtHıCaL
05-06-2010, 10:34 PM
I prefer one good night of drinking to a full week of being high.

Erupt da Monsta
05-06-2010, 10:34 PM
eth ive already won the argument for weed...and youve contradicted yourself like 50 times in this thread.. lol make up your mind player

UnEtHıCaL
05-06-2010, 10:39 PM
I said weeds better in that particular curcumstance. I mean you said one thing forever...weed is a better one thing as I don't imagine I'll be getting too drunk in my 60s. Right now, in life at my age, drink is better.

UnEtHıCaL
05-06-2010, 10:40 PM
make up your mind player

http://www.tokyopop.co.jp/ugc/1/8/4/2/4/6/u//images/1763027.jpg

Erupt da Monsta
05-06-2010, 10:44 PM
I smoke weed every day, and I have a couple of bottles every day, and the weed is something I enjoy much more, .

:high: .

UnEtHıCaL
05-06-2010, 10:47 PM
Cutting out the rest huh? Awesome...

Erupt da Monsta
05-06-2010, 10:52 PM
who needs the rest.. you just said it all right there..

Rican
05-06-2010, 11:00 PM
buzzed a bit.

RULE
05-07-2010, 02:27 AM
I'd rather be curled up infront of the fire place with a electric blanket, hot chocolate and a few crumpets.

And a good book...

CounterCulture
05-07-2010, 02:38 AM
I'd rather be curled up infront of the fire place with a electric blanket, hot chocolate and a few crumpets.

And a good book...
so, in other words...

Your gay??

RULE
05-07-2010, 02:42 AM
I forgot comfy slippers...

Po a Fo
05-07-2010, 03:27 AM

And a good book...

lol if only they invented electric snuggys right.. and a book on the fundamentals of soccer

PRiiME
05-07-2010, 05:55 AM
this reminds me of the time I slept on my mates driveway for 16 hours...... coma'd cause I drank a litre and a half bottle of this homebrew vodka in a hour.....

shit was mad fun tho :D

drunk wins, cause i get forgetful as fuck when im high and forget shit that i need to be doing. drunk means i get laid, simple as that