PDA

View Full Version : Mod/admin clear up

dmullz
05-06-2010, 03:53 PM
Ive seen alot of threads/posts, calling out mods an admins, saying how they suck abuse power and we need more mods, Now Ive been here for a long fucking time n been active, and i can say that the group of mods we have right now are pretty dam good UA, May, Jason, Remark, HVK, are good peoples, Mindless n Student are good too, I agree we could use another really active mod, Kryme or Rule would be nice but its not somethign thts immediate or neccasary at the moment, stop chewing these guys out they do there job, if they get backed up relax an take a chill pill, theres mods for a reason, let them do their ish, also the admins now i know student has some fishy ish going on but unless u have 100% proof cut the shit, btw Major props to UA and HVK for the tourney, Jason i still have to battle you fam, and Mayneak ur an irish fuck.......mindless ur a jew, and student i will captain kirk you when we battle, Ight well just my too sense, keep doing ya thing mods, you got my support:high:

UnEtHıCaL
05-06-2010, 04:08 PM
Well, from my time on the forums (which is where you learn everything around here), we have never had a better panel of mods. People have just taken to the real world influx of "Fuck authority", although on LB it's hardly like rebelling against police brutality. At some points, we had HVK ghosted, Mindless gone for a while, Teek doing what he is now, Mani and Olde doing the same. Illimit and Mayneak were semi active at times as well. Now, we always have someone around. UA has not been inactive in quite a while, remarK is back on quite alot, HVK is back, Mayneak is sort of back and Jason is really active too. We have more mods than every, which is why the cheaters want to blame them for everything that is going wrong for them. They lose because a mod deletes votes, why does the mod delete votes? Because there is some form of cheating at hand. Now I do recognize that mods sometimes win on green name alone, but that will always happen, it is not their fault that it happens. Everyone just STFU.

EJT
05-06-2010, 04:14 PM
sometimes i don't believe dmullz is an english major

Brodie B
05-06-2010, 04:33 PM
Well, from my time on the forums (which is where you learn everything around here), we have never had a better panel of mods. People have just taken to the real world influx of "Fuck authority", although on LB it's hardly like rebelling against police brutality. At some points, we had HVK ghosted, Mindless gone for a while, Teek doing what he is now, Mani and Olde doing the same. Illimit and Mayneak were semi active at times as well. Now, we always have someone around. UA has not been inactive in quite a while, remarK is back on quite alot, HVK is back, Mayneak is sort of back and Jason is really active too. We have more mods than every, which is why the cheaters want to blame them for everything that is going wrong for them. They lose because a mod deletes votes, why does the mod delete votes? Because there is some form of cheating at hand. Now I do recognize that mods sometimes win on green name alone, but that will always happen, it is not their fault that it happens. Everyone just STFU.

Thissss!!!

I remember a time that when you had a problem, you had to go to an audio mod to get shit done. Be grateful we have so many now. The only people who cry nowadays are the cheaters so just ignore them. By turning it into something big like this, you are giving the whiners just what they want...attention.

Manny Festo
05-06-2010, 04:58 PM
sometimes i don't believe dmullz is an english major

the comma use and/or lack of leaves much to be desired

i say no english major

dmullz
05-06-2010, 11:04 PM
Fuck you, I have no interest in writing correctly on letsbeef. However, I promise you I am an English major at the college of Staten island.

Rican
05-06-2010, 11:05 PM
he cuban

roflz

Silk Account 23
05-06-2010, 11:10 PM
the comma use and/or lack of leaves much to be desired

i say no english major

No capitals/ puncuation leaves me to believe you shouldn't be shit-talking either.

TheStudent
05-06-2010, 11:16 PM
he cuban

roflz

Ah Yes Cuban B.

Rican
OMG! lol^ you must stop with that. seriously

Rican
i meant, plain

Silk Account 23