PDA

View Full Version : I Need Help, Question ...

Step S
05-04-2010, 02:47 AM
Hey Everyone ...

Look, I Just Wanna Know How To Make Wordplay Thats, You Know, Better Than The Average "See/Sea", You Basic Like That ... And I Want It So It Can Match ... Idk Any Other Way To Explain It, But Yeh ...

Also, I've Thought Of This One "Againest/A Gents", Even If Its Bad Just Use It As An Example Or One Of Your Own That Also Goes Well With It ... Lol, Thanks, Soz If I Don't Make Any Sense ..........STFU!!.......... But Uhhh, Any Help Would Be Nice.

RULE
05-04-2010, 02:50 AM
Might be the aussie accent but Against / A Gents doesnt sound the same to me.

I aint really the guy to give advice on wordplay cuz my wordplay games still under constrution but people like remarK, Rican & pULSe are the best to talk to about this.

Step S
05-04-2010, 02:54 AM
:D, Thanks RULE ... Againest ... This Is How We Pronounce It ... See If Its The Same

Ah-Gen-St ... The "Gen" Not "Jen" In Case If You Think Of It That Way ... Anyway, Bumpin This Thanks Anyway RULE. :D

Odd God
05-04-2010, 03:07 AM
all about bridging words

Step S
05-04-2010, 03:08 AM
....... Go On.

remarK
05-04-2010, 04:54 AM
think of words that bridge as Odd said..

like look, I'll start off with the word "four"..

Four in/Foreign .. yeah that works.

how bout Four Plays/Foreplay's .. yeah that works as well..

now lets think about a concept.

four plays can be a meaning that incorporates with you tube.

dude's got youtube tracks with "four-plays" like a SEXUAL DEVIANT!

now fill in the rest with whatever rhyme scheme you wanna go with..

a few hot battles but the REST OF DUDE'S CHEESY WINS aint come off InteLLECTUAL MEDIANS.. I'll out rap you FORRR DAYS! his youtube tracks get "FOUR-PLAYS" like a SEXUAL DEVIANT!

add in swag and relevant multi's and there it is..

Step S
05-04-2010, 04:59 AM
think of words that bridge as Odd said..

like look, I'll start off with the word "four"..

Four in/Foreign .. yeah that works.

how bout Four Plays/Foreplay's .. yeah that works as well..

now lets think about a concept.

four plays can be a meaning that incorporates with you tube.

dude's got youtube tracks with "four-plays" like a SEXUAL DEVIANT!

now fill in the rest with whatever rhyme scheme you wanna go with..

a few hot battles but the REST OF DUDE'S CHEESY WINS aint come off InteLLECTUAL MEDIANS.. I'll out rap you FORRR DAYS! his youtube tracks get "FOUR-PLAYS" like a SEXUAL DEVIANT!

add in swag and relevant multi's and there it is..

Actually, Thats A Perfect Explanation Thanks Man ... I'mma Keep It As An Example ... The Only Problem I Got Now Is Actually Playing With The Words ... Like, Finding Words That Have Dif Meaning ... Does Wordplay Mean Anything Else Besides Playing With Words?

remarK
05-04-2010, 05:03 AM
nah thats why its called wordplay.. but don't base your lines solely off wordplay.. you can also do straight up metaphors with something like popular phrases or idioms..

an example would be DaDDiO's line.. one of my favorites...

he'll "hit the ground running" like the ARMS OF AN APE!

or something to that effect.. but that line was amazing..

always have a hot punch at the end that has to do with the overall concept of the bar.

Step S
05-04-2010, 05:08 AM
Ahhhhk, I See ... Lmfao, Yeh, I Wasn't Going To Soley Base My Verse On Wordplay, I Just Wanted To Get The Ideas Straight And Make Sure I Do It Right When I Attempt Wordplay. Or Close To It ... Anyway, Thanks 4 The Help Mark.

PRiiME
05-04-2010, 05:50 AM
jeez Stephen...... not knowing what wordplay is........... just warning you tho dude. If you want a chance against me in the tourney you should change your name again. just thought of some killer wordplay and nameplay in the same punch

Step S
05-04-2010, 05:52 AM
Yeh, I'm Kinda Thought Of Some Nameplay Againest Me As Well Lmfao ... I Was Bored?!?!? ... Anyway, No, I Knew What Wordplay Was, I Just Want To Execute It Better (The Way Its Pose Te Be) And Gain A Better Understanding Of It ... :D

PRiiME
05-04-2010, 05:55 AM
yea but this is nameplay and wordplay at the same time!!

*checks post count*
fuck! dude your caning me.... thats a sad look man

Step S
05-04-2010, 05:58 AM
Meh ...

True That. But Dats Pretty Funny, I Still HAVE A FRICKEN LIFE Lmfao. Ohhhhhhhh Were's Rican To Hear This ... I Got Elected To Go Play For Central Coast Mariners Football Team Junior A Squad :) ... (Even Though I Realllyyyy Don't Like There Team Lol) ... But Still, Achievment! :D

PRiiME
05-04-2010, 06:09 AM
Meh ...

Were's Rican To Hear This ... I Got Elected To Go Play Soccer (Even Though I'm not really gay)

:eek:

this amuses me

Step S
05-04-2010, 06:11 AM
LMFAO ... For You To Put That There Prime Makes Me Assume That You Want Me To Be Gay To Get Your Amusement? What A Sad Sad Person.

PRiiME
05-04-2010, 06:14 AM
I would find it highly amusing..... all my generic punches would be personals to you