PDA

View Full Version : Letsbeef Magazine#1 Vol 2

CauSTik SoDa
05-03-2010, 10:07 PM
Letsbeef Featured Text Emcee Pulse!!!
http://mma.lohudblogs.com/files/2008/06/1floyd09.jpg
Pulse Talks About His Battle Style........As for my battling style...I unno where it came from really. Eminem can pretty much make any word rhyme. He can say banana and orange and make them rhyme. It's all about how you pronounce shit. Call it forced, call it w/e. But when I put those verses up and you read you get the hang of my style and realize that everything rhymes, even if you have to pronounce a word in some country ass redneck accent. That's my style. I've always been huge on punches and metas, wordplay aint really my thing but i fucks with it. I used to read those DaDDiO battles & WAR KNIGHT(w/e the fuck his name is now)...a lil of Real Talk's shit and throw in some Illimit...I guess I wanted to take something from everyone and put my own lil twist on it. Illimit with the funny ass punches, DaDDiO with the flow, Real Talk with the multis...and presto change-o ya dig................(CauStik SoDa) With that being said pulse is ready for whatever or whomever when it comes to the tourney and not letting off the heat not even once,NO MERCY!!!!

Speak On It!!!
I Asked Pulse What Was The Beef He Had With Rule In His Cypher And He Responded..........We were supposed to do a 32 line battle. Its funny because I been told Coree I had my verse done and he knew this, yet he would be on the site and not respond to me, or take other battles. So in a way I felt like he was ducking me heavily. Whether its a coincidence of life or w/e, idk. So I decided to put a cypher up. I wanted a blind battle, where I post and he posts right after, that way its no advantages & flips and shit.... Im not gonna give a muh'fucka 3 months to top some shit I wrote in 3 days ya know.

(CauStik SoDa) Dayum To top what he did in 3 months in 3 days,shit to me someone bars are getting called weak.........lol

http://cache.static.userplane.com/www%5C4C%5C41%5C4C41BBF8-537D-4F02-ACE9-15FAAA91D19D%5Cwatermark.jpg

Tourney Talk
I sat down with a couple of emcees and asked them what they thought about the tourney and the emcees!!?..Here the responds!!..........CHAINZ.....I'm not in the tourney this month, and I really don't know who all is in it so I can't really put my word in on that subject. But It'll either be Rican, Jason, or Macdaddysmith, or RULE. From the ones I know are in it.

_SIR_.....I'm ready to face whoever and give it my all. My biggest competition is RULE or Real Talk even though others are close and still tough competition.

CELSIUS...........I feel real good entering this tourney even though I'm the most underrated, most slept on dude on this entire site. I feel sorry for the first guy who has to go against me...and so on and so on.....The most competition I see right now would prolly be Jason or Real Talk..UA nice but he really don't want none from me...The rest of the dudes is either way overrated or else just plain gaw-baaagee.......Props to who ever makes it to the final round wit me. GH0ST.

UNETHICAL...........My biggest compitition in the tourny? Everyone lol. I'm just trying to make it to the 3rd battle. I was dissappointed last time to go out so soon, although it was against Hawt Damn, a sick battler. The previous two times I made it to the 3rd round, so that's my goal this time. Predictions? The usual suspects. UA, Real Talk, Jason etc.

Mayneak...Im not gonna be involved this time around, there's a few nice battlers in there, i might be forced to check a few battles out...

REMARK.......I feel the same as the last two I entered.. except I hope I progress to really show how my game has developed.

Text Crew tourney I got out in the 3rd round..

The next one I got out in the Quarter Finals..

MURKA MAN.........tbh i think i have a good of chance as anyone to win this..everybody has equal chance(exept the mods who can change things)..but everyone who qualified must have some skill..
its any one's tourney

RULE.........The tourney? I been saying it a while i think pULSe is the favorite. Dudes a fuckin beast and STILL underrated by a lot. His only problem is that he does a lot of audio which doesnt require should intricate wording as text so that might effect the quality of his stuff.

Real Talk and UNKNOWN ARTIST both starting to get back to top form and gonna be a problem.

Jason is getting there but hasnt dropped as hard as possible recently.

Rican has been destroying people recently and if he won i wouldnt be suprised.

remarK has just come back from a lil break too and could be a major problem.

And that RULE dude looking to upset a couple vets. Look out

RICAN........I feel that it's prolly going to be the best tourney as far as vets and talent goes, Hopefully I might go far.

Pervert Alert
Mastr posted a forum about mokane about a comment he made to a girl while calling mokane a dark maul,lol but here is what MOKANE said to QUEEN KASHAVELLI..............Mokane.........Baby Girl, u looking sexy on your knew pics,..let me see some Booty...I seen how fat it was,..& I just couldnt stop
thinking about you. I want u to know I love U miss...
Queen KasHAVELLi,...& it's nice that we friends & I know
u shy u with some other guy,...but I ain't gon' lie...
when I first see you in the thong, I couldn't wait to show
u what I got in store..
cause my DICK is HUGE,..& I know that no woman
would turn down a Fat Dick,..& i'd let U do it all night...
u can SUCK it...as long as u want...& even swallow the cum. It doesn't matter to me.... so anytime u wanna chat
because I know deep inside u want to say something
but u don't have the words...take it from me.......

in the bedroom,...when we having sex ya white booty

will be pounded,..it will not only feel good,...but BETTER
for you because it's healthy...& it will be good for your heart to excercise on this sex......................(CauStik SoDa) dang he desperate huh as in mokane words THUG LIFE,LMFAO

Random Thoughts
Ohs once again banned maybe for same thing i dunno but shit it dont look like he going to be in tourney but maybe!!!.....Also 604 got banned whoever the fuck that is!!!...............Koesyne Says Fuck Jason Amityville and Teacher-akaRain Harassing Student On His Page Calling Him A Hoe And Dropping A Diss Cypher....2fuel ran out of gas..hah j/k Illimit Is Still missing but i think i seen him in a where waldo book!! Fly Hip Hop.com Is Dead X still doesnt speak!!! after being defeat by neon in the matrix illiusionist is now MACDADDYSMITH,LOL

http://www.jaguarmg.com/award_2008/trophy.gif
Editors' Choice

Here the pick of whom i think got this and that when it comes to letsbeef

Most Consistant-Jason,because he never has fell off even once is a battle,keeping it hot being a two time champion

Most Laid Back-Rule-cause he keeps his cool,never lets anyone get to him even tho its letsbeef.com

Best Support as a Mod-Unknown Artist he helps and get at any pm he can in relate to letsbeef,keep it 100 and honest a well deserve mod position

Most annoying-Ohs stay getting banned and posting forum almost about to best unethical,damn call a female sometimes,lol j/k

Most underrated-Pulse cause he got bars for days as stated in beginning of mag and alot of people over look him but hs name finna be established soon

Most respected-Mindless for making moves for new addition for letsbeef support the mods and the members of letsbeef respect him

Best fair voter-Unpopular Text he leaves honest feedback thats overlook and calls it like he sees it

Mixed emotion award-rain matrix for bringing eharmony with letsbeef......(talk to tough love dude..lol j/k

Causes most pollution dickriders cause they think they are good with every winthat get and not a skill in site way to go for killing the site

Most gangster Mokane for his default pic look like THUG LIFE,LOL

Hall Of Fame-Legitmate Threat for career win over illimit a year ago!!!

Best Swag-Rican For his skill also brings swag

Most accounts so i heard mr.letsbeef,lol

No life award ohs for sitting here hrs and hrs a day on letsbeef.....

Opinions about FVC
I asked some peeps how they feel about the fair voters club and they responded.....IamFlow.........The Fair Voters Club was a huge idea but except for a few, I honestly didn't notice alot of the people in it actually voting on the battles that people posted in that forum. I Just got back from a long break away from letsbeef, and I noticed it has gotten a bit more organized and they eliminated some people, so I would hope it got better. I will say there are a lot of fair voters though. There is a few I think that buddy vote, and hate vote still that claim they are good voters but they just spice up there feedback in way to support who they want to win. I won't put any names out because i don't want to here any bitching. But there is plenty people that vote well, and some of our best voters don't vote on very many battles either. The fact that so many battles get put out a day and so many members on letsbeef a day that its hard to have complete fair voters here. From the first day I came here to know, I think letsbeef has gotten a lot better voting wise.............Mastr.....I think it helps keep voters active. It keeps down the whining about votes as well since it's basically who the mods think know what they're talking about that get put into it...............Erupt..........the fair voters club is becoming less and less exclusive as time progresses, some of these guys shouldnt be in it, but it promotes voting.. there needs to be more vets involved.. till then its not hardly the fvc it should be..
......Mayneak...The FVC is a good idea, I would have a different list to what is in place now coz i know who drops decent explanations and who doesn't...Votes seem to be happening more now than they did before the FVC so shout out to Mindless lol...

The Student
I asked around how peeps felt about the student being admin and then not being admin.......Illimination.....Student was cool as admin. He never changed his agenda. He still helped out. Kept it fair. Got a bit talkative in the forums but still did what his promotion was to do and that's run the site. He was suppose to give me my mod spot and a cool name which he never did but we'll discuss that later. lol.

As far as him not being an admin, with him being in the tournament, he will get a good shot of having fair match-ups and people won't just vote for him cos he got the ban-hammer. He'll get it back if it's really gone....Odd God....Aint too much changed, always thought student was a little prissy poindexter, and I have suspicions that he cheats. Honestly I think Stu's never dropped even one half good rhyme. A little cheating virgin geeky wack-as-fuck hater, made the perfect admin.

FUCK AUTHORITY
Penns Ink....either way i hate him cos hes a uneducated fuck

Unpopular text....To be Honest , Student was somebody i really look up to , i know all mod do thurr best , but he did it then nd thurr, ya Feel , he was my mentor if u say , i wanted to be a mod, kinda follow his steps , yano see everyone on the same level.... what i see now that student gone, alot of down fall wat he started the FVC , made sure it wasnt no foul play going, this a great site so i dont see it falling off, but alot of stuff would get missed since student stepped down
2fuel........Good question.....Students a pretty sound dude... Any problem you have he would sort it out, he just likes helping people.....Feel like he done what was expected of him as his position as Admin, and im sure he'll be back...
He's still an admin...He's just takin a break out from LB... And he's dead rite, theres more things to life LB lol haha...
Mulitate.......Pff didnt really think much when he became admin besides it happened pretty quick.
Annnd wtf? Didnt even know he wasnt, did he lose his mod spot too and what the hell happnned???

Titles

Asked Odd God How It feel Being A Champ And he Said...It's great being Topical Champion but lot of good heads got DQ'd (and didn't bitch) from the tourney for being too late. I'll keep on proving myself that this wasn't a fluke, it went 3-0, 3-0, 3-0, dq then 5-1 so I'm always up for a bout. Anyone who wants to have a go I've put a thread up for the purpose.

Asked Unethical How He liked being Top forum poster and he said,lol........The forum top poster is hardly something to be overly proud of. I think I help the forums stay active a bit, and I like that I have a usertitle for it,but it kind of signifys that I have spent too long on here, although people with like 300 battles imo have put much more effort into it then I have in just random posts.
(CauStik SoDa) Also Addint his beef with rain matrix...Me and Rain Matrix have been beefing since the start of time. We never actually take it seriously. He does his random post on my page, I post back, and we will probably have a really boring 50post trade in the forums at some point, but me and rain will always be secretly cool, wether he likes it or not

Stot Been makng tracks so check them out in his sig,he got some nice shit in there

In other news Hvk says WE'LL MY PLANS WERE TO BE IN THA TOURNEY BUT MY ACCOUNT HAS A BUG AND NONE OF MY 8 WINS FOR THIS MONTH HAVE COUNTED ON MY RECORD (lol).....SO IMMA JUS HAVE TO WATCH THIS ONE OUT......MY PERSONAL PLANS ARE TO BE WAY MORE ACTIVE AS I HAVE MORE FREETIME NOW DURING WEEKDAYS TO GET ON HERE AND SORT OUT USER ISSUES AN MAKE SURE PPL ARE VOTIN CORRECTLY AN SHIT LIKE THAT.

SOON AS MY ACCOUNT IS FIXED IM GUNNIN FOR THAT #1 ALLTIME RANKING! haha

Vintage13 saidtell em Vintage is taking over LB with new tracks every couple days and they gotta stop sleepin lol

Last thoughts like i stated earlier in mag this is tourney month and everyone got their opinion of the top 8 seeds and so on!! so when the brackets are set when is supposely the 5 the games begins and so does the elimination so to all who in it bring the heat and finally in the words of the NBA win or go home.............so wear your gloves...

http://www.trophy-guru.com/eshop/images/boxing_glove.jpg

CauSTik SoDa
05-03-2010, 10:08 PM
this is the first mag i made in awhile so.......:high:+4

CauSTik SoDa
05-03-2010, 10:09 PM
uppin........................................

Juankarlos
05-03-2010, 10:10 PM
Shit's Fly. Some colors Hurt my Eyes. I'm ah finish reading though

Good looks

EJT
05-03-2010, 10:11 PM
Skimmed through it, will read in its entirety later...good stuff

CauSTik SoDa
05-03-2010, 10:14 PM
kool.................................

UnEtHıCaL
05-03-2010, 10:15 PM
Maybe the layout could be made better, sometimes I miss when the person talking has changed.

Good read though.

CauSTik SoDa
05-03-2010, 10:20 PM
yeet yeet..............

Ra¡n Matrix
05-03-2010, 10:20 PM
Fuck i forgot about that PM haha ... was baked thinking of whut to say then it slipped my mind haha ... My Bad ... :high: ...

CauSTik SoDa
05-03-2010, 10:21 PM
its good duke.........imma get at you on next mag its been a minute since i made one anywayz

CauSTik SoDa
05-03-2010, 10:23 PM
what u mean? you miss when the person talks?

Rican
05-03-2010, 10:23 PM
Eskobar Approved

UnEtHıCaL
05-03-2010, 10:27 PM
what u mean? you miss when the person talks?

Unethical...Sometimes I miss whos talking...Caustik Soda...What you mean...Unethical...I mean like this.

Sometimes, in the big paragraphs, I mis the ...NAME... and then read on like its the same person speaking.

Rican
05-03-2010, 10:28 PM
On that Fictional type wrestling shit.

Autism shit.

UnEtHıCaL
05-03-2010, 10:30 PM
Professional Wrestling is Real

People are Fake

AWESOME!!!!!!

CauSTik SoDa
05-03-2010, 10:34 PM
o aight duke................

Rican
05-03-2010, 10:35 PM
Autism see?

CauSTik SoDa
05-03-2010, 11:17 PM
lol..................................

CauSTik SoDa
05-03-2010, 11:18 PM
lol at poll results

Rican
05-03-2010, 11:19 PM
U dont think so?

CauSTik SoDa
05-03-2010, 11:27 PM
you should check out the comments under that pic in his gallery,they str8 clowning dude.........lol

Haz
05-03-2010, 11:29 PM
Keeep Mokane away from our schools.

Rican
05-03-2010, 11:35 PM
he a threat^?

Rican
05-03-2010, 11:55 PM
indeed missy.

your right.

keep him in america

remarK
this shit was dope man.. I always like the pictures too... haha.

Rican
or send him to siberia

on some cold war shit

RULE
05-04-2010, 02:39 AM
Dope shit fam!

Most laid back...... yessir!

CauSTik SoDa
05-04-2010, 10:07 AM
uppin...........................

CauSTik SoDa
05-04-2010, 10:09 AM
lol.....................

Krhyme Killz
05-04-2010, 10:36 AM
word of advice, if you want this shit to get read, mention Krhyme...

Accurit Phacts
05-04-2010, 12:44 PM
^ Dont do that.

CounterCulture
05-04-2010, 12:50 PM
Mokane is a pimp. ya'll just hatin his E-pimp game.

STERIC
05-04-2010, 02:01 PM
It'd be nice if it was in PDF format ... nice work tho - keep at it

HVK
05-04-2010, 05:15 PM
GREAT READ CS.....AN I LIKED HOW IT WOZ LAYED OUT, SHIT REALLY DID FEEL LIKE READIN A MAGAZINE haha.

MEGA PROPS DUDE.....AS ALWAYS A VERY ENJOYABLE READ....KEEP UP THA GOOD WORK HOMIE

UnEtHıCaL
05-04-2010, 05:33 PM
Remember when I interviewed you HVK? Those were the days!

CauSTik SoDa
05-04-2010, 10:26 PM
Thanks Hvk.........uppin..........

DJay
05-07-2010, 03:35 PM
I like it mane. Keep doin it!

CauSTik SoDa
05-09-2010, 09:45 PM
so should diss cypher go into effect?,lol

UnEtHıCaL
05-09-2010, 09:59 PM
iTS OFFICIAL, MOKANE IS A PIMP!