PDA

View Full Version : Always Avian Presents: G.I.M. Tournament (Crews Only)

NAWKOUT_ARTISTT
05-03-2010, 02:27 PM
Genocide In The Making Crew Tournament

This is how it goes. There will be 4 partipating crews. (first come first serve) Each crew will pick 3 members to represent for them. 2 of those 3 will be "warriors" and 1 of those will be a "war lord".

Warriors in this tournament are the two members who will battle to decide whether their crew will continue toward the championship round or get eliminated. I advise these two to be skillful.

Warlords in this tournament are the ones who will actually battle in the championship round granted their warriors can defeat the opposing crew. I advise this member to be the best of the 3.

1-Loss elimination is in effect.

No custom crews or crew names. Only registered crew names with registered crew abbreviations.

How the actual tournament goes is this. There will be a random drawing to match the teams up with their opponents. After the matchups are decided, the 2 warriors from each team will battle with the opposing team's 2 warriors. 1 will send from each team so it is fair. The two crew winners of the first round go to the championship round. If the war is split in a 1-1 decision, the warlords will come forth to battle. If it is a 2-0 sweep, the winning crew will advance to the championship round. In this round, the two warlords from the two crews will battle.

Each warrior battle will be 8 lines & the warlord championship round battle will be a 1-punch sudden death battle.

Since Always Avian is the Host Crew, we will not be participating.

CREW SIGN UP:

1:::
Warlord:
Warriors:

2:::
Warlord:
Warriors:

3:::
Warlord:
Warriors:

4:::
Warlord:
Warriors:

STERIC
05-03-2010, 03:14 PM
DEF THREATS is in if possible. Steric (me) and Multi-Ply be in definately. Let me get back to you to decide the Warlord and Warriors. Please pm me to let me know if we are in. Thanks.

EJT
05-03-2010, 03:39 PM
lmao. sign up to be warlord's and warriors....

Óðinn
05-03-2010, 04:02 PM
lmao. sign up to be warlord's and warriors....

^^Ya need to be apart of a crew......

TeXsPiLLzZZ
05-03-2010, 04:09 PM
good damn idea , i like the whole concept of that !
Man ol man , why AA cant Be a Part Of It?
even tho ill be sidelined , But still!! why !!!!

Erupt da Monsta
05-03-2010, 04:21 PM
im gonna represent my whole crew, as warlord, warrior, and the other one.. word?

Mayneak
05-03-2010, 04:30 PM
im gonna represent my whole crew, as warlord, warrior, and the other one.. word?

Greeeeeeeeeeeeeeedy mutha'fucker... :fyou: lol...:high:

Óðinn
05-03-2010, 04:34 PM
^^hahaha......lol

Erupt da Monsta
05-03-2010, 04:35 PM
lol my mama said that always avian crew tournaments r like a box of chocolates, never share :eek:

NAWKOUT_ARTISTT
05-03-2010, 04:37 PM
Hoodrich is kinda...."good" lol

& we can't rep becuase I don't want people throwing the word "bias" around. And yea you're in Def Threats, just let me know positions..

Erupt da Monsta
05-03-2010, 04:41 PM
Hoodrich is kinda...."good" lol

& we can't rep becuase I don't want people throwing the word "bias" around. And yea you're in Def Threats, just let me know positions..

whats with the quotes around good?, we aint GOOD enuff to be in your warrior/warlord tourney BANKSZ?? :confused: ..... damn, i knew i shoulda joined SOLO. :mad:

Odd God
05-03-2010, 08:08 PM
not a huge fan of genocide, and nobody wants to play cowboys and indians..... what matters is that you tried

UnEtHıCaL
05-03-2010, 08:12 PM
You won't get good sign ups because until you establish your own reputation and respect, no one will seek it from you.

CounterCulture
05-03-2010, 08:13 PM
I dont have a crew, but I want in.

NAWKOUT_ARTISTT
05-03-2010, 08:33 PM
You won't get good sign ups because until you establish your own reputation and respect, no one will seek it from you.

Odd, don't let that little yellow writing under your name get to you.. 75% of the rappers on here would smash you.... :D

And EtH, where the FUCK are my bars you promised like 2 months ago?? I'll respect you when you start keeping your word sir..

UnEtHıCaL
05-03-2010, 08:48 PM
Man, I challenged your whole crew. I battled like 3 of them, which is quite alot (winning everytime if I'm correct). If me saying that I'd send to anyone in your crew is an iron clad promise, then half the people on this site break their word regularly.

NAWKOUT_ARTISTT
05-04-2010, 10:23 AM
Man, I challenged your whole crew. I battled like 3 of them, which is quite alot (winning everytime if I'm correct). If me saying that I'd send to anyone in your crew is an iron clad promise, then half the people on this site break their word regularly.

So then you're calling yourself just another rapper then? Generic?....smooth man lol stop getting so emo-type fam.

^^uppin^^

UnEtHıCaL
05-04-2010, 11:31 AM
Emo type? When did I hint at suicide?

And yeah, I'm just your average run of the mill text battler.