PDA

View Full Version : To all Mods!voting system needs attention!

MARVY
05-03-2010, 05:57 AM
To all Mods! Yall need to read this! Mc's too!

I just lost a damn battle bcoz of lame dudes without voting power voting on battles! That's how Remark xplained it.
So it seems that those niggas with no voting power are voting on battles,yet they have no impact on the outcome.

So I ask:
If mods are aware of this then why are these dudes with 0 voting power as per Remark allowed to vote?

Shouldn't there be a voting system setup that would disallow 0 powered voters to vote atleast up until they've gained some points or credits instead of helpin sum1 obtain a
8-5 vote lead yet that mc still loses becoz 4 of those dudes have no power at all!
That's fucked up!

Please Mods! LB is losin alotta respect and credibility becoz of stupid flaws like these!

Give us a better voting system so that inexperienced voters earn their stripes bfo fuckin mc's ova!

MARVY
05-03-2010, 06:04 AM
so mc's with 0 power to vote, should not be voting until theyve earned voting power or credits!!!!!

Brodie B
05-03-2010, 06:15 AM
For the most part, the only people who get marked all the way down to 0 are the ones who either drop constant 4's and below on battles obviously not at that level, get caught trading votes, or vote for the wrong person constantly. I've heard that having 0 takes a while to build up to. A lot of people have 1 or 2 as their VP so a FVC member(I believe they have 5-6) will obviously count more. If mods see somebody with no power voting better, they usually return some of it as a test.

MARVY
05-03-2010, 06:25 AM
Yeah i see man...u makin sense and i understand!
i just dont believe that those dudes with 1-2 voting power should be allowed to vote on battles up until they get to build up their VP...i understand that it might take long but yo thats shit they bring upon themselves for droppin those low hating votes on battles!

Call it Karma, but they shouldnt be voting coz Mc's are being disadvantaged by their BS!
Believe me, it aint cool winning a battle by votes just to end up losing coz sum dude was allowed to vote when he shouldnt be doing so...

i aint sour or anything, these things should be highlighted for the improvement of LB!

remarK
05-03-2010, 06:39 AM
dude...

the only way they could "build up" their voting power is by voting good..

to vote good, they have to vote.......

when we see people with lower VP's voting accordingly, meaning: not dropping consistent low votes or extreme votes like 1-10, not obviously swaying and hate voting, and all the other shit MASTR said, etc. is when we up their VP.

so..... how do you expect them to get it back w/o voting?..

remarK
05-03-2010, 06:42 AM
also, as UA has stated..

we give infractions for the people we see hate voting/ voting bad in general and they receive points..

the more points they receive, the closer they are to being banned for a certain period of time. This in the long run will help improve LB..

and yo I'm not trying to be a dick but this is a warning.. stop re-posting this topic in every thread..

its just senseless.. leave this as the thread to discuss the topic.

I'm deleting all your other re-posts.

UNKNOWN ARTIST
05-03-2010, 07:50 AM
your saying people with 0vp shouldn't be allowed to vote? ..... why exactly .... we make people's vp's 0 so their vote doesn't mean anything ... da fuck are you talking about

Doomsday™
05-03-2010, 08:11 AM
hgfhfghfgh

UNKNOWN ARTIST
05-03-2010, 09:54 AM
everybody starts with a vp of 5

Doomsday™
05-03-2010, 10:05 AM
@ UA

oh thanx now i feel fcukin stupid....so the startin vp is 5...oooohhhh great....

there goes my theory out the window....

HVK
05-03-2010, 10:05 AM
KID JUS WANTED TO GET SUMMIT OFF HIS CHEST THAT HE DIDNT UNDERSTAND (lol).....NEXT TIME BRO SEND A PM TO ONE OF US SO WE CAN CLEAR SHIT UP FOR YA IN PRIVATE NAH MEAN haha

Doomsday™
05-03-2010, 10:08 AM
@ HVK

tbh ur Avvy would look gangster without the Playboy Rabbits

MARVY
05-03-2010, 11:22 AM
Yo why the hell Remark, Jason and Unknown gettin all upset...calm the fuck down! yall dont need to get all agro...like HVK said! anyway, Yo HVK im too grown to be ya kid son! Remark Warning me?...Jason getting upset? damn yal Mods are damn sensitive...

if yall dont want us to raise issues we dont understand then stop postin em stupid threads askin us to aight! How bout deletin that!!!!!

Talk bout bigheadedness! lmfao!

MARVY
05-03-2010, 11:27 AM
these are issues thats been raised bfo...counts for somethin then! Its exactly the same as a previous thread that was posted...but ofcoz ignored by some...
Thread went something like...

inexperienced or new mc's voting...they dont know what the fuck to look for but they voting on hotlisters, denting battles all round! who dealt with that?pssh! Back then yall shuda cum up with another way of new or inexperienced voters to earn VP's or credits...Now dudes are voting on battles they know nothing bout...

and yall can get mad...freedom of speech right? or is that non existent on LB?

HVK
05-03-2010, 11:28 AM
Yo why the hell Remark, Jason and Unknown gettin all upset...calm the fuck down! yall dont need to get all agro...like HVK said! anyway, Yo HVK im too grown to be ya kid son! Remark Warning me?...Jason getting upset? damn yal Mods are damn sensitive...

if yall dont want us to raise issues we dont understand then stop postin em stupid threads askin us to aight! How bout deletin that!!!!!

Talk bout bigheadedness! lmfao!

ITS NOT THAT PPL ARE BIG-HEADED.......ITS JUS YOU SEE A THREAD TITLE LIKE THAT, THEN YOU READ THA THREAD, THEN YA LIKE ''WTF?''....NAH MEAN haha.

THEY AINT AS YOU SAY ''GETTIN ALL UPSET'' THEY JUS FELT LIKE THEIR TIME WOZ WASTED........SO DONT GET YA JAM-RAG WET AIIGHT....lol

HVK
05-03-2010, 11:29 AM
these are issues thats been raised bfo...counts for somethin then! Its exactly the same as a previous thread that was posted...but ofcoz ignored by some...
Thread went something like...

inexperienced or new mc's voting...they dont know what the fuck to look for but they voting on hotlisters, denting battles all round! who dealt with that?pssh! Back then yall shuda cum up with another way of new or inexperienced voters to earn VP's or credits...Now dudes are voting on battles they know nothing bout...

and yall can get mad...freedom of speech right? or is that non existent on LB?

CALM THA FUCK DOWN BRO NAH MEAN......DONT MAKE ME REACH THROUGH THAT SCREEN AN SLAP YOU! haha.......

YOU ASKED.....YOU GOT THA ANSWER.....NUFF SAID.

HVK
05-03-2010, 11:30 AM
@ HVK

tbh ur Avvy would look gangster without the Playboy Rabbits

YEAH IT WOULD WOULDNT IT haha.....OH WELL

MARVY
05-03-2010, 11:39 AM
fuck off Jason...is this a tagteam...lmfao!!!

RULE
05-03-2010, 11:44 AM
Waaaaah? This is what keeps knocking down my thread???

I aint read this shit but im on HVK's side! :D

Óðinn
05-03-2010, 11:52 AM

^^Of course you would you english bum fluff......:high:

HVK
05-03-2010, 12:11 PM

LMFAO!!!!!haha:cool:

HVK
05-03-2010, 12:12 PM
^^Of course you would you english bum fluff......:high:

BETTER THAN BEIN A SWEATY JAM-RAG! haha

RULE
05-03-2010, 12:13 PM
YEAH! JAM RAG!!!

Get em H! :violent:

RhetoriK
05-03-2010, 12:30 PM
Hey Marv...

loosen that seatbelt big guy.... I've got something for ya...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gw1g2yKxb0I

safe for infants and small children.... do work!
lmfao... just lightening the mood, iono if we should be freaking out like this about the whole VP thing do what I do... Jim Beam and Coke in the morning.. yah!

Brodie B
05-03-2010, 12:48 PM
This one's better ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cX1viP3TkVA

RhetoriK
05-03-2010, 12:51 PM
lmfao... you beat me to posting that one... good shit MASTR.. lotta funny ass shit..

Brodie B
05-03-2010, 12:53 PM
Hahaha I saw it on tv once and and actually choked on my cereal. Some of these infomercials are genius lmao. Definitely man made!

UNKNOWN ARTIST
05-03-2010, 01:25 PM
This one's better ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cX1viP3TkVA

now you know why guys have stronger arms than wimen

Mayneak
05-03-2010, 01:28 PM
These threads seem to occur on a regular basis and there's no need for them...If you have a problem with something regarding the site, you pm a mod or mindless (If its admin territory)...

There is nothing wrong with the Voting system...The voters with 0-1-2 VP effects battles both ways, sometimes they go in your favor and sometimes they dont...If you won a battle 51%-49%, he had one more vote than you but you won the battle, there wouldn't be any complaining there...

Im not gonna type much as some of the info your looking for has been provided already but dont slander the staff or the site, making a fool out of yourself...If you have a issue, hit the inbox up...:high:

MARVY
05-03-2010, 01:54 PM
Lol! Damn! Finally! Yo pls learn from Mayneak...questions are asked and straightout answers given. Now that's what it is!!!
Mayneak kept it respectful and to da point ya heard! No need for all ah that Mod attitudes I was given!

Now I dint mean to ruffle feathers, just was tryna get a better understandin of the site! The tag-teamin and hollerin...not necessary!
Yeah I got my ansa when Remark posted, jst wntd clarity aight!Yo Mayneak ima take ya advice and hit up the inbox!

Oh and I wasn't slanderin no1, I was getn slandered as u can c man..lol but it aight though!

JWall
05-03-2010, 05:53 PM
No system will ever meet everyones expectations but I believe the voting system here works as well as you can make it work! Nice work Mods and no hate to Marvy........EMPIRE!!!

UnEtHıCaL
05-03-2010, 08:06 PM
To all Mods! Yall need to read this! Mc's too!

I just lost a damn battle bcoz of lame dudes without voting power voting on battles! That's how Remark xplained it.
So it seems that those niggas with no voting power are voting on battles,yet they have no impact on the outcome.

So I ask:
If mods are aware of this then why are these dudes with 0 voting power as per Remark allowed to vote?

Shouldn't there be a voting system setup that would disallow 0 powered voters to vote atleast up until they've gained some points or credits instead of helpin sum1 obtain a
8-5 vote lead yet that mc still loses becoz 4 of those dudes have no power at all!
That's fucked up!

Please Mods! LB is losin alotta respect and credibility becoz of stupid flaws like these!

Give us a better voting system so that inexperienced voters earn their stripes bfo fuckin mc's ova!

I presume that someone already pointed out your stupidity, but I'll give it a go anyways.

Someone has their voting power decreased to 0 because they are a bad voter. If they vote for you, and you lose, how is it THEIR fault that you lost? The only possible way is if you are a pmer, and pm everytime you were losing, but their votes gave you a safety blanket.

Also, they should be blocked from voting until they get credits? You get credits from voting...so...

And again, they should be blocked until they get VP? No, because you get VP from voting....

Think next time!

MARVY
05-04-2010, 07:38 AM
Lmao...yo Eth...u Should Read Further Bfo U Lay Down Ur Nagging Comments Son! I Dont Pms Bitch! Ask The 0 Vp Mtf's If I Pmsd Them...u A Real Hater Eth...fuckin Homo!

UnEtHıCaL
05-04-2010, 11:27 AM
Lol, I'm not going to get into this with you, because me clowning you is like Harold fighting with Arnold's cousin Arnie.

Your post made no sense, if that makes me a hater, then I can live with that.

UnEtHıCaL
05-04-2010, 11:29 AM
LMAO, Ok, just read the first page for the first time. I don't get why you are pming me crying away if everyone told you how dumb you were.