PDA

View Full Version : Rain & Amityville - Student Diss #3

Ra¡n Matrix
05-02-2010, 01:48 PM
http://www.letsbeef.com/cypher_details.php?section=tb&id=43320

Lightwork .. for tha 3rd time. Where Student hiding? Come Out Ur Hole Dawg ... :high: .....

Sandy Cheeks
05-02-2010, 01:49 PM
lol he cant rap

Ra¡n Matrix
05-02-2010, 01:56 PM
Iiight Sandy Vag ... :high: ... Cheeks*

Rican
05-02-2010, 02:24 PM
ya'll need to stop

seriously lol

UnEtHıCaL
05-02-2010, 09:15 PM
Why would anyone have a reason to diss Student?

Rican
05-02-2010, 11:32 PM
Lol But Why you even Diss him?

Your slowing fading

Rican
05-03-2010, 12:22 AM
uhmmmmmmm.

haha critize once you doper than me

reEFer
05-03-2010, 12:27 AM
Rican gimme your msn.

Erupt da Monsta
05-03-2010, 12:27 AM
:pimp: this diss was the hottest diss ive ever read on lets beef hands down, student cant fuck with you two dudes, yall are MONSTERS.

Rican
05-03-2010, 12:50 AM
whoisjohnnyq@live.com

and student is hispanic lol not black

METH_BARZ
05-03-2010, 07:53 AM
lol bout to check it

Ra¡n Matrix
05-03-2010, 02:18 PM
:pimp: this diss was the hottest diss ive ever read on lets beef hands down, student cant fuck with you two dudes, yall are MONSTERS.

Nukka Shut Up ... 1. Both Verses Were Keyed and 2. Ur Using Wordplays i Thought Up 2 Years Ago , When i Actually Gave a Fuck About Being nice ..... :high: ..... 1 Of Us Used to Be a Monster And The Other Need's New Concepts .... Which 1 Are u? .... :high: ....

UnEtHıCaL
05-03-2010, 08:08 PM
Rain, why make a thread trying to show people your work and trying to get feedback, but when they critosize you say "STFU, I wassent even trying!". Unless your 7 years old, I don't think that is a very regular thing to do.

Ra¡n Matrix
05-03-2010, 09:48 PM
Cuz people wouldn't see it otherwise? ..... Me & Amity KEYED it ....

Dude acted like tha shit While His So-Called Beast Ass Writing wordplays i thought up 2 years ago .... Actually mostly shit i wasn't even happy with .... i Prallly didn't even use them but he makes a serious drop out of them haha.

<------ Too pumped to keep arguing today.

Erupt da Monsta
05-03-2010, 09:53 PM
LOL hahahahahahaha. LMAO. ROFL.. you really sound like youre 7 years old, why would you post a diss like this unless you wanted feedback??.. to be funny?? because thats exactly what this diss was.. FUNNY. slash wack. take your pick.

UnEtHıCaL
05-03-2010, 09:54 PM
Too pumped?

And Rain, why did you turn into such a dick after getting laid, which I may say was at long last?

You used to be reasonable confident, but focused on elevating and you knew you limits, while all the while you had trouble being confident in real life, probably do to not losing your virginity at that time.

Now, from what you say, you got laid, and now you act as if you are gods gift to text battling. Also, you come on with comments like "Man I'm too blazed". You must have done an Ice Cube Friday > Next Friday transformation, because no one becomes a massive stoner in such a small amount of time unless it's like those movies. I remember, only 1 to 2 years ago, you saying "Nah man, I never smoked weed, is it good?". I told you the joys of it, you said you done it a few times a few months later, and now act like the new Chong. What's with you?

Ra¡n Matrix
05-03-2010, 10:02 PM
Too pumped?

And Rain, why did you turn into such a dick after getting laid, which I may say was at long last?

You used to be reasonable confident, but focused on elevating and you knew you limits, while all the while you had trouble being confident in real life, probably do to not losing your virginity at that time.

Now, from what you say, you got laid, and now you act as if you are gods gift to text battling. Also, you come on with comments like "Man I'm too blazed". You must have done an Ice Cube Friday > Next Friday transformation, because no one becomes a massive stoner in such a small amount of time unless it's like those movies. I remember, only 1 to 2 years ago, you saying "Nah man, I never smoked weed, is it good?". I told you the joys of it, you said you done it a few times a few months later, and now act like the new Chong. What's with you?

Haha How Did U Know??? I Wasn't Gonna Say In That Post i Juss Posted On Blazes Page Cuz I Ain't See him Online In Like 4 Days And Im Bragging Tha helll Outta It ..... N I didn't Fuck Her My Dick Wouldn't Fit .... So I juss Fingered Her & Ish And she Blew Me ..... Gotta Looosen Shit up a Bit First i Guess

Nope I Wasn't Confident In Grades 7-8 ... Was Thinking Of Offing Myself .. My boy Helped Me out Tho And Brang Me To Martial Arts .... Then i Starrted Getting Confident & I Been Ever Since (Nearly 3 Years) .. And yea i Smoked a Random Few Joints With him .....

Uhhhhh .... in OCTOBER 09 ... i started smoking up Almost everyday ..... So that's about .. Almost 8 Months? ... U Wouldn't Calll Me a PotHead? .... :high: ....

& To That nigga That think he All That For Being In a Crew I Left .... Yea Ur Funny. With Either Ur Forced Or Lame Wordplays ... It's 2010 N I Barely Write , N I Stilll Got More Complex Wordplays ..... Taking The 'Keeep Shit Simple' Approach?.... :high: ... Word To The Wise , Swagger Doesn't Make U nice Kid

Juankarlos
05-03-2010, 10:08 PM
Uh no. Lol You always kept simple wordplay. No hate

UnEtHıCaL
05-03-2010, 10:08 PM
Haha How Did U Know??? I Wasn't Gonna Say In That Post i Juss Posted On Blazes Page Cuz I Ain't See him Online In Like 4 Days And Im Bragging Tha helll Outta It ..... N I didn't Fuck Her My Dick Wouldn't Fit .... So I juss Fingered Her & Ish And she Blew Me ..... Gotta Looosen Shit up a Bit First i Guess

Nope I Wasn't Confident In Grades 7-8 ... Was Thinking Of Offing Myself .. My boy Helped Me out Tho And Brang Me To Martial Arts .... Then i Starrted Getting Confident & I Been Ever Since (Nearly 3 Years) .. And yea i Smoked a Random Few Joints With him .....

Uhhhhh .... in OCTOBER 09 ... i started smoking up Almost everyday ..... So that's about .. Almost 8 Months? ... U Wouldn't Calll Me a PotHead? .... :high: ....

I never saw anything on blaze's page, I thought you told me, but if not, it's obvious. Your internet persona is even much more confident now, but when I saw confident, almost to the point of just being an asshole.

I wouldn't say 8 months of smoking a joint or two every day qualifies as pot head, because I doubt it effects your day to day life. A pot head is someone who loses the ability to care about the majority of things, and loses all ambition through years of smoking, and suffers from self enduced paranoia. The guys in Half Baked are perfect examples of potheads. I was never a pothead. I did smoke alot in my time, which I cut down on receintly, and I was on like 6 or 7 a day, but I still worked out and shit. To me it was pretty much an addiction, formed through routine, and also as a non smoker it was easier to be addicted to it, but I never lost my ambitions and will, which happens when your a pothead.

Ra¡n Matrix
05-03-2010, 10:09 PM
Uh no. Lol You always kept simple wordplay. No hate

Had Some Nice/Original Ones Tho .... :high: ....

Ra¡n Matrix
05-03-2010, 10:17 PM
I never saw anything on blaze's page, I thought you told me, but if not, it's obvious. Your internet persona is even much more confident now, but when I saw confident, almost to the point of just being an asshole.

I wouldn't say 8 months of smoking a joint or two every day qualifies as pot head, because I doubt it effects your day to day life. A pot head is someone who loses the ability to care about the majority of things, and loses all ambition through years of smoking, and suffers from self enduced paranoia. The guys in Half Baked are perfect examples of potheads. I was never a pothead. I did smoke alot in my time, which I cut down on receintly, and I was on like 6 or 7 a day, but I still worked out and shit. To me it was pretty much an addiction, formed through routine, and also as a non smoker it was easier to be addicted to it, but I never lost my ambitions and will, which happens when your a pothead.

Haha If I Smoke Up It's Usually More Than a Joint Or 2 .... Smoked 4 Bong Hits & 6 Doobies Yesterday i Was Pretty Cooked ..... Had 20$ To Throw in With The Boys Today But I Spent It Cuz i was Chilling With That Girl All Day .... On Munchies & a Backy Pack For My Loose Smokes .. Gotta Pair Of Tits With Pot Leafs 4 Nipples On It Hahaha .... Got 5$ Left To Throw In & I'll Get Some More Tomorow.... Not a PotHead? I Dun Even Care .... Im Chill/Friends With Every PotHead In My School ... Thats Prallly 1 Of The Top 3 Things I Do ..... I Obv Do It ... N Plan On Popppin Some Pills Soon To Try a New high ..... :high: ....

But I Gotta Better Ish To Do Than Argue About Whether Or Not I Smoke Weed .... Im Barely On This site , Im Just Fucking With Student For a Bit .. Fuck Do i Care Whut Ya'll Think I Do Or Dont? .

UnEtHıCaL
05-03-2010, 10:18 PM
Fuck popping pills is all I can say...

Ra¡n Matrix
05-03-2010, 10:22 PM
U Ever Pop E? Or Anything ... :high: ... Look's Gear

UnEtHıCaL
05-03-2010, 10:26 PM
Yeah, a while back, and it's fucking terrible. I don't even suggest coke, but if your going to try and get a better buzz, go for coke > es. Coke keeps you in your right frame of mind, unless you overdose it, while Es make you form an alterego.

Ra¡n Matrix
05-03-2010, 10:31 PM
Haha Coke Down Here Is Like 100$ a Gram .... And Shit's Supposed To Be About a 15 Minute high lol .... i might try it when i get a job ... Acid & Pills Are Whut im thinking of trying ... Maybe Even Shroom's .... Smoking Weed Everyday Get's Dull When Ur Used To It , Ur First High Is Tha Best Haha .... :high: ... i Remember i went down to my old drug dealers / My Friend's Shed ... Hit 2 Bowl's and a doobie .... Didn't hit me until i sat down Then Everything got sketchy lol .... :high: ....

Just Jose
05-04-2010, 12:46 AM
Sorry Just Can't Take The Dude Serious Since He as "Soulja Boy' As His Avy

Ra¡n Matrix
05-04-2010, 07:05 AM
Sorry Just Can't Take The Dude Serious Since He as "Soulja Boy' As His Avy

Uhhh .... What Does That Have To Do wIth anything? ...... :high: ....