PDA

View Full Version : MAYWEATHER v MOSLEY (For Free)

pUL5e
05-01-2010, 10:14 PM
To watch MAYWEATHER v MOSLEY (For Free)

Download SOPCast from;

http://www.sopcast.com/download/

When you download it, extract the setup

Run it, Login as anonymous.

Finally, in the URL Bar(Address bar, looks like where you type a link on a web browser)

Paste this; sop://broker.sopcast.com:3912/85856

Then hit the Blue arrow and let it buffer.

Goddamn I wish this forum had a "Thanks" or "Rep" button.

reEFer
05-01-2010, 10:16 PM
I got Mayweather by a decision ..

pUL5e
05-01-2010, 10:18 PM
I want Mayweather to win even though I like Mosley more as a person

But I dont want Mayweather to see his first L by the hands of Mosley. Mosley's losin his touch.

I want Mayweather to get his first L by some young ass cat that shows promise that still has years ahead of him and can dominate the game. on some young Ali shit.

CounterCulture
05-01-2010, 10:22 PM
gracias amigo.

reEFer
05-01-2010, 10:26 PM
Yezzziir, that shit worked... Good lookin.

Mayweather still gots too much in 'em for Mosely.. But Mosley's been around, we never know this might be some Tyson vs. Douglas type shit.

CounterCulture
05-01-2010, 11:02 PM
Go sugar shane

UnEtHıCaL
05-02-2010, 12:43 AM
*Considers drugging, then extracting the blood and urine from pacquiao*

That fight was quite boring if you ask me. #1 on the undercard was better.

CounterCulture
05-02-2010, 12:55 AM
Manny vs. Mayweather plz.

pUL5e
05-02-2010, 01:35 AM
I can't wait for the Pussyiao v Mayweather fight....

Rican
05-02-2010, 01:40 AM
baaaaaaaad

UnEtHıCaL
05-02-2010, 01:22 PM
I can't wait for the Pussyiao v Mayweather fight....

*Long sigh*, you have to be a dick about everything. Your actually one of the fags who think Mayweather will beat Pacquaio? Pacquiao is faster and more accurate than Mayweather, and can take a punch much better. Mayweather got rocked by De La Hoya, Hatton and Mosley. Pacquiao demolished De La Hoya and Hatton quicker than Mayweather, and without getting hurt atall. And Mosley? Well Cotto is MUCH stronger than Mosley, and Cotto couldnt rock Pacquiao. Pacman will KO Mayweather.

Erupt da Monsta
05-02-2010, 01:32 PM
pac > mayweather, mosley was lookin slow as shit last night, and was exausted after the fourth.. pac would have knocked mosleys old ass out, shouldnt have went 12, pretty boy floyd was either paid to make it go 12, or is really as weak(punching wise) as everyone says he is, dudes were sayin mosleys 39 year old ass was still stronger than mayweather.. smh

pUL5e
05-02-2010, 01:32 PM
Why do you assume that by making that statement I'm giving the fight to Mayweather?

I'm calling him PUSSYiao because he's a pussy. He won't take a simple fucking blood test for the sake of keeping the fight clean so obviously he's hiding something. He's taken blood tests before & his excuse for this Mayweather fight was that he's "superstitious about blood tests"...like BITCH YOU TOOK ONE BEFORE! ITS ON FILM!

Boxing wouldnt be the same without Mayweather. He makes boxing what it is. Every sport needs that one funny guy, or that one dude thats cocky as hell. Who would that character be if not Mayweather? LETS GO MAYWEATHER!!! U MIGHT BE A LITTLE TOO COCKY BUT AT LEAST I KNOW UR NOT AFRAID OF PACQUIAO & U DONT HAVE SHIT TO HIDE

UnEtHıCaL
05-02-2010, 01:37 PM
Pacquaio never took the tests because he gets high. I saw it on this website, I'll try and find it, but he uses weed in his training somehow, and keeps his fitness above anything that smoking can do to decrease it. Mayweather thinks he takes steroids or something, but Pacquaio doesent want to change his tactics just because Mayweather wants him too. Plus why would he? Hes the champ and Mayweathers not.

And why does boxing need a cocky as hell guy? It's guy annoying as hell. Him and Muhammad Ali were the biggest pricks in boxing, the type you guys want to see getting knocked the fuck out. Why can't you just let youyr skills do the talking?

remarK
05-02-2010, 02:05 PM
Eth, did you even see the Hatton vs. Mayweather fight?.. lol.. Hatton didn't even scratch the surface..

ItsFame
05-02-2010, 02:15 PM
yeah, Hatton pretty much just got laughed at everytime he threw somethin haha

UnEtHıCaL
05-02-2010, 07:03 PM
Hatton still staggered Mayweather in the 2nd I think. If you ask if I saw that, did you see Hatton Vs Pacquaio?

Erupt da Monsta
05-02-2010, 07:52 PM
basically heres how the cookie crumbles..

FLOYD-

pros:
has the longer reach.. which enables em to stay on the outside
he has great hand speed followed by great foot speed, which enables em to throw a punch,then move back out..

cons: doesnt throw a flurry of punches, throws one, maybe two then gets back to the outside..

PAC MAN

pros: great hand speed, great head movement, great foot speed, throws accurate combos that can be lethal at times.

cons: arm length.

hand speed is damn near even..

the deciding factor is going to be if floyd can hit pacman with the style he uses, pac moves his head and is active as fuck.. which makes it hard for floyd to hit him..
-pac has shorter arms, so its gonna be hard for him to get on the inside, but he has so much head movement he can weave his way in, and is basically equally as fast as floyd..
both have nice defense, with the advantage goin ta floyd..

basically pac is more active, moves around, and throws more combos.. floyd is precise.. pac fights south paw, which can also play a factor.

gonna be a good fight, i see pac knockin floyd down once around 8-10 th rounds..

gonna be floyds best fight yet.. and probably his first loss.

UnEtHıCaL
05-02-2010, 08:12 PM
Mayweather is a naturally stronger fighter than Pacquiao, which is expected due to the higher natural weight, but Mayweather has nothing compaired to the strength of Cotto, who gave Pacquiao some great punches and never rocked him once.

Mayweather is a very accurate boxer, but Pacquiao managed to knock down people bigger than Mayweather due to his great accuracy, with stronger chins, Cotto being the example once again.

Mayweather knocked out Hatton in the 7th and got the decision over De La Hoya, while Pacquiao knocked out Hatton in the 2nd and got the stoppage over De La Hoya.

Mayweather is once of the fastest Welterweights around, ONE of them. Pacquiao came from being a 106 Flyweight, while Mayweather came from a 130 Super Featherweight, which means you have to put the faster boxer as Pacquiao, on paper at least.

I believe Pacquiao would knock Mayweather out. He got rocked badly by Mosley from a wild hook, and Pacquaio shows his accurate counters are better than wild hooks any day.

reEFer
05-02-2010, 08:15 PM
Fuck boxing... I want to see Rashad vs. Rampage. That'll be 5x better than any Mayweather or Pacquiao fight.

UnEtHıCaL
05-02-2010, 08:16 PM
No way Reefer. I like MMA as much as the next guy, but it does not stand anywhere close to the excitment of boxing. Half of the time you get them grappling for ages, not doing much work atall. Sometimes you can have full rounds or full fights with barley any punches, and submission wins are boring as fuck to watch.

Erupt da Monsta
05-02-2010, 08:24 PM
Fuck boxing... I want to see Rashad vs. Rampage. That'll be 5x better than any Mayweather or Pacquiao fight.

thats the dumbest thing ive ever heard.

UnEtHıCaL
05-02-2010, 08:25 PM
What he said^^

remarK
05-03-2010, 03:23 AM
for all we know they are only postponing the Mayweather vs. Paquiao fight to make the biggest pay day that boxing has seen... or at least close to it.

so I'm very skeptical about the whole steroids situation..

either way, if May vs Pac-Man goes down at some point in the future ( will probably take longer to come out than Dre's Album)

... I'd want Paquiao to win.

Po a Fo
05-03-2010, 03:40 AM
lol real talk onthe detox shit lmao... but in all honesty money has nothin to do with postponing... they were gonna do it here in dallas at jerryworld... the money is there.. but manny p is tryna be manny r.... dirty little bastard lol... sucks cuz i think he would win too.. doesn't need to cheat wtf

remarK
05-03-2010, 03:53 AM
lol it doesn't matter if the money IS there..

people will always try to make as much money as they possibly can..

Po a Fo
05-03-2010, 04:34 AM
lol Im too smart to deny that statement

UnEtHıCaL
05-03-2010, 08:09 PM
Right now, a fight between Pacquiao and Mayweather would be the biggest fight since 2000, or at least top 3. Posponing it makes no difference to that in my opinion.

CounterCulture
05-03-2010, 08:12 PM
Right now, a fight between Pacquiao and Mayweather would be the biggest fight since 2000, or at least top 3. Posponing it makes no difference to that in my opinion.
Really?? Name one bigger fight since 2000. There are none.

And Manny has stated he's willing to do 14 day's before and after the fight.

If it doesn't go down now, I don't know how you can continue to blame manny.

UnEtHıCaL
05-03-2010, 08:14 PM
I said it was the biggest, but maybe I could be forgetting one or two classics since then.

And Manny was not to blame in the first place. The board did not feel that it was manditory for Manny to do the tests. If Mayweather can bully Pacman into doing this, against his own wishes, then I fear for what could happen in the ring.

reEFer
05-03-2010, 08:15 PM
thats the dumbest thing ive ever heard.

It's a matter of personal preference... I'd rather see grappling & jiu jitsu in a MMA fight than two boxers pitty pat each other w/ gloves for 12 rounds.

CounterCulture
05-03-2010, 08:15 PM
I said it was the biggest, but maybe I could be forgetting one or two classics since then.

And Manny was not to blame in the first place. The board did not feel that it was manditory for Manny to do the tests. If Mayweather can bully Pacman into doing this, against his own wishes, then I fear for what could happen in the ring.
Mayweather's gonna figure his way out of the fight.

as I've said before, except for size, manny is the perfect Mayweather opponent.

UnEtHıCaL
05-03-2010, 08:17 PM
It's a matter of personal preference... I'd rather see grappling & jui jitsu in a MMA fight than two boxers pitty pat each other w/ gloves for 12 rounds.

Don't you hate bias people?

I prefer to watch two guys punch each others lights out than to see a homoerotic showing of men in skin tight short shorts get each other in the north-south position.

UnEtHıCaL
05-03-2010, 08:18 PM
Mayweather's gonna figure his way out of the fight.

as I've said before, except for size, manny is the perfect Mayweather opponent.

Mayweather's downfall is coming. He accepted the Mosley fight, his first which he did not hand pick, so you can only feel that he is eventually going to meet his end.

reEFer
05-03-2010, 08:23 PM
Don't you hate bias people?

I prefer to watch two guys punch each others lights out than to see a homoerotic showing of men in skin tight short shorts get each other in the north-south position.

... Hahaha, don't you hate ignorant people???

A fight between 2 professional martial artists is soo "homoerotic". The fuck you expect them to wear a two piece?? & let's be honest which do you honestly see more K.O's in??

remarK
05-03-2010, 08:41 PM

it really does though.. even though it would still be such a big fight..

making this huge controversy over shit brings even a wider audience into the picture.. like people who don't follow boxing on the regular, nah mean?..

remarK
05-03-2010, 08:44 PM
It's a matter of personal preference... I'd rather see grappling & jiu jitsu in a MMA fight than two boxers pitty pat each other w/ gloves for 12 rounds.

It really is a matter of personal preference, but I wouldn't go as far to say pitty pat LMAOO..

I prefer boxing, but thats me..

MMA is just as entertaining tho..

UnEtHıCaL
05-03-2010, 08:44 PM
lmfaooo, your trying to take a sport that requires more skill and physical fitness then you could possibly comprehend and reduce it to a "homoerotic showing of men in tight shorts"

surely someone who can do a finger lock should know better

hahah

Finger lock and flying arm bar, where did you guys get those words from? I said I twisted the guys hand in which I dubbed as a hand lock type thing.

And I love MMA, but when he said boxing was "two boxers pitty pat each other w/ gloves for 12 rounds. ", I decided to take his bias opinion and give him a better one.

... Hahaha, don't you hate ignorant people???

A fight between 2 professional martial artists is soo "homoerotic". The fuck you expect them to wear a two piece?? & let's be honest which do you honestly see more K.O's in??

You honoustly see more KOs in boxing. Are you crazy? So many MMA fights end on the ground with no punches. So many MMA fights end by submission. In boxing you have KOs and Decision, while in MMA you have KOs, Decision and Submission. More MMA fights end in decision than in boxing, and with the addition of submission, of course boxing had more KOs, as going by weights, boxers are much stronger and more accurate punchers.

UnEtHıCaL
05-03-2010, 08:46 PM
it really does though.. even though it would still be such a big fight..

making this huge controversy over shit brings even a wider audience into the picture.. like people who don't follow boxing on the regular, nah mean?..

Well, going by the amount of Mayweather fans, following his over confidence, I'd say you can't argue with what you just said. The hype of this fight had everyone talking on every site, where as the likes of Hatton Vs Pacuqiao/Mayweather just had small regular discussions.

remarK
05-03-2010, 08:47 PM
Finger lock and flying arm bar, where did you guys get those words from? I said I twisted the guys hand in which I dubbed as a hand lock type thing.

And I love MMA, but when he said boxing was "two boxers pitty pat each other w/ gloves for 12 rounds. ", I decided to take his bias opinion and give him a better one.

You honoustly see more KOs in boxing. Are you crazy? So many MMA fights end on the ground with no punches. So many MMA fights end by submission. In boxing you have KOs and Decision, while in MMA you have KOs, Decision and Submission. More MMA fights end in decision than in boxing, and with the addition of submission, of course boxing had more KOs, as going by weights, boxers are much stronger and more accurate punchers.

I wouldn't say thats completely accurate if you went and checked the statistics of both sports... even though MMA is still a fairly new sport compared to boxing, at least commercially..

I see your point tho...

UnEtHıCaL
05-03-2010, 08:49 PM
Even small boxing matches end in KO alot, where as watching say TUF and M1 Challenge, 90% of the fights end in submission or decision.

remarK
05-03-2010, 08:55 PM
90% tho?... that seems like a stretch even for an educated or over exaggerated guess.. lol

but then again, I can't always tell when you're trying to be factual or sarcastic.. or just a smart ass hahahaha..

Even still... In recent viewings of fights, I'd have to say I've seen more KO's in MMA.. but thats also cuz I watch those greatest Knockout shits..

that shit is crazy for MMA.. fuckin' kicks to the dome n' shit..

reEFer
05-03-2010, 08:56 PM
Hahaha, I get amusement out of you making up fake %'s & false claims w/ no reasoning or proof what so ever .. But hey w/e floats your boat, man. I prefer MMA & you prefer boxing..

remarK
05-03-2010, 09:01 PM
the only thing I don't like about this Boxing MMA controversy is that a lot of MMA heads front like boxing is shit compared to MMA..

and Boxing is a fucking legendary sport dammit.. haha

usually it doesn't go the other way.. like most Boxing heads say they fuck wit MMA..

its like the audio & text controversy on LB.. lmaoo

reEFer
05-03-2010, 09:03 PM
I enjoy both.. I just think one takes twice the skill & is much more dangerous during the fights itself... Boxing is more dangerous long-term, though.

remarK
05-03-2010, 09:08 PM
yeah I feel you on that..

but I think a great boxer could make a smooth transition into MMA style fighting if they were trained properly.. its like skateboarding and then trying to surf or snowboard..

they are both significantly different.. but after time and practice with the right training... those people would def be better at the task at hand than say a regular person w/o the experience..

UnEtHıCaL
05-03-2010, 09:11 PM
Hahaha, I get amusement out of you making up fake %'s & false claims w/ no reasoning or proof what so ever .. But hey w/e floats your boat, man. I like MMA & you like boxing..

Hey, you said MMA has more knockouts than boxing, which is a false claim w/ no reasoning or prood what so ever, you just need some fake % to back it up :D. Did you know 63% of statistics are made up?

90% tho?... that seems like a stretch even for an educated or over exaggerated guess.. lol

but then again, I can't always tell when you're trying to be factual or sarcastic.. or just a smart ass hahahaha..

Even still... In recent viewings of fights, I'd have to say I've seen more KO's in MMA.. but thats also cuz I watch those greatest Knockout shits..

that shit is crazy for MMA.. fuckin' kicks to the dome n' shit..

Well, the greatest knockout vids will definently make it seems more out weights lol.

Yeah, some of those kicks to the head are lethal.

remarK
05-03-2010, 09:14 PM
some people in the real world even mentioned it :eek:

Lmfaooooooooo

UnEtHıCaL
05-03-2010, 09:15 PM
I enjoy both.. I just think one takes twice the skill & is much more dangerous during the fights itself... Boxing is more dangerous long-term, though.

Completley true here, but I'm sitting at home not practising any skills, I just want to watch the more entertaining sport, which I feel is by far boxing.

UnEtHıCaL
05-03-2010, 09:16 PM
some people in the real world even mentioned it :eek:

Prove it!!!

And stop hiding in the shadows waiting to jump on me at anything I do, damn this thread is a dark alley way and your a sex offender!

remarK
05-03-2010, 09:20 PM
hahaha Jason is sniping your comments... rofl

UnEtHıCaL
05-03-2010, 09:22 PM
Well if he's a sniper, I'm about to sneak up behind and knife his ass COD style.

*Noticed the inuendo*

Hubert Cumberdale
12-09-2014, 11:13 AM
Worst thread in the history of LB.

Literally everything I said is fucking embarrassing.