PDA

View Full Version : Ohs Banned

Off-Field Antic
05-01-2010, 01:30 PM
In other news HoodRich is gay in general ...

Po a Fo
05-01-2010, 01:32 PM
who are you...haven't seen you before

UnEtHıCaL
05-01-2010, 01:35 PM
^Why are you assuming that you would know him anyways.

UnEtHıCaL
05-01-2010, 01:37 PM
Also, Ohs, I wish you could be funny. Your JUST annoying, it's a shame, you have all the potential to be amusing on the site, by trolling as much as you do, but you do things like this which are just received with a long sigh, and perhaps a face palm.

Po a Fo
05-01-2010, 01:41 PM
if any one has a question do we have to go to you first forum king

Ghambit
05-01-2010, 01:43 PM
and y is derr alwayz a poll about Ohs?????? nobody liked him wen he wuzz DEATH COURRIER and nobody likez him now...stop da bullshit...shitz gettin annoying

UnEtHıCaL
05-01-2010, 01:44 PM
..............Erm? 7 Up?

Off-Field Antic
Uh oh ... cat fight!

UnEtHıCaL
and y is derr alwayz a poll about Ohs?????? nobody liked him wen he wuzz DEATH COURRIER and nobody likez him now...stop da bullshit...shitz gettin annoying

LMAO, No body liked him as death courier? Damn you mustnt remember infamous es.

Off-Field Antic
05-01-2010, 01:46 PM
So far 100% has voted yes

pUL5e
05-01-2010, 03:44 PM
Ohs was cool when he kept his mouth shut. Now he trolls & the shit aint even funny, the only one getting enjoyment out of it seems to be his cynical self. The dude used to be serious about elevatin & he would hit me up for help, and when you wanted to get better and better that was the peak of all the respect I had for you.

Now you're on some troll shit, which is fine...But when you troll you need to be funny. Not utterly annoying with these constant polls and pointless threads.

I say LetsBeef adds a mute feature. Ban a muh-fucka from forums for a set time until he learns how to act right. Just a suggestion...Cuz this shit is really getting outta hand Ohs. Dude was actually chill at one point, now you lost me..

Off-Field Antic
05-01-2010, 03:53 PM
pULSe, this is not Ohs. This is Fatal Shot - I changed my account because they switched my name. Please, take back your response and direct it towards me.

Just-Kevin
05-01-2010, 03:53 PM
Ohs was cool when he kept his mouth shut. Now he trolls & the shit aint even funny, the only one getting enjoyment out of it seems to be his cynical self. The dude used to be serious about elevatin & he would hit me up for help, and when you wanted to get better and better that was the peak of all the respect I had for you.

Now you're on some troll shit, which is fine...But when you troll you need to be funny. Not utterly annoying with these constant polls and pointless threads.

I say LetsBeef adds a mute feature. Ban a muh-fucka from forums for a set time until he learns how to act right. Just a suggestion...Cuz this shit is really getting outta hand Ohs. Dude was actually chill at one point, now you lost me..

I say LetsBeef adds a mute feature. Ban a muh-fucka from forums for a set time until he learns how to act right. Just a suggestion... a right 1

Just Jose
05-01-2010, 06:26 PM

You Help People Tryin To Elavate?...

The Next One
05-01-2010, 09:48 PM
I know This aint the time to ask, But What The Hell Is a Troll!!??

Step S
05-01-2010, 09:52 PM
Person Who Just Goes Into Other Peoples Forums And Talks Shit ... Some1 Clarify?

The Next One
05-01-2010, 09:55 PM
Ohhh right that aint a troll that a fagget without a social life

Step S
05-01-2010, 09:58 PM
Lmfao ... Tell Em PK! Lmfao.

The Next One
05-01-2010, 10:02 PM
LMAO i saw the Posts n Shit LMAO the nigga worse then my mama when im wid girls damn!!! al in the bizness an shit

RhetoriK
05-01-2010, 10:38 PM
LMAO i saw the Posts n Shit LMAO the nigga worse then my mama when im wid girls damn!!! al in the bizness an shit

Geezus... aren't you a white Australian kid? for the sake of that comment.. I hope an aboriginal person just bitch slaps you for fun.... lol

Mind you manners.... nigga...

Hoodrich.
Thanks for playing...

Step S
05-01-2010, 10:40 PM
Aboo 4 Life ...