PDA

View Full Version : I move that people

CounterCulture
05-01-2010, 12:54 AM
should be allowed to be banned for voting like faggots. I mean as in obviously not having read the verses.

Honestly.

Fuck Voting Power, if they can't learn to vote right I don't think this site really needs them.

I'm not saying right away, but after three or four warnings, I think they should get put out, nah mean??

Voting like a faggot brings this site down just as much or more as biters, PM'ers, and the whatnots.

CounterCulture
05-01-2010, 01:01 AM
They should still be banned. And it is a problem, one of the foremost on the site.

This site has a whole culture of people not reading battles, which lead to people not giving feedback or contributing anything of value when they vote, which leads towards whackness.

It's a vicious cycle, and it all starts from voting like faggots. Thats the true problem. PM'ers, cheaters, and hate voters are all taken care of somewhat on here. And guess what?? The sit still sucks.

Voting like a faggot is one of the biggest problems on this site.

RULE
05-01-2010, 02:44 AM
I agree! Ban the fuckaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas!!!

UNKNOWN ARTIST
05-01-2010, 05:28 AM
if i have to delete a hate vote or a low rate they always get an infraction .... 5 poins ....if it keeps up... 15 points = 2 week ban

RULE
05-01-2010, 05:30 AM
if i have to delete a hate vote or a low rate they always get an infraction .... 5 poins ....if it keeps up... 15 points = 2 week ban

Problem solved hahahaha!

CounterCulture
05-01-2010, 12:02 PM
Awesome.....