PDA

View Full Version : yo Ohs

PRiiME
04-30-2010, 05:07 PM
http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?section=tb&id=352703

i love how retarded one of your crew members is. check this battle and see if you spot the problem.

(clue, its the first vote)

Off-Field Antic
04-30-2010, 05:09 PM
Mokane is hilarious

PRiiME
04-30-2010, 05:17 PM
but also terrible.........

Off-Field Antic
04-30-2010, 05:20 PM
Yeah, but you really didn't have any punches, so he got my vote off of bein hilarious alone and if you got a problem, let me know and I'll shut you up

PRiiME
04-30-2010, 05:37 PM
See? I dont even NEED PUNCHES to BEAT DUMBSHITS only way he'll 'win a battle' is cause of 'dick' that 'HE MUNCHES' homie you only spray *FAKE LEAD* and the only time you *'MAKE BREAD'* is 'GREEK LUNCHES'!!!/

One punch (weak by my standards admittedly)

Dude this is puzzling me, honestly look at this FUCKING WACK PRICK i dont know how he expects to 'look straight' when 'in his first line' he's 'begging me' to 'SUCK A FAT DICK'!!/

flipped his verse here

all he did was say he was gonna murder me in a few different ways, and tell me to suck dick. if that makes a winning battle verse these days.

you'll shut me up? thats fuckin hilarious.......... you have a 0-1 record, that loss being to a noob, with (ironically) no punches. feel free to send 8, if you want suicide via Prime

Step S
04-30-2010, 05:58 PM
Yeh, Ohs Did The Same On My Battle With Mokane ... Ironic That There In The Same Crew As Well, Ay Prime?

PRiiME
04-30-2010, 05:59 PM
yep just a little.........