PDA

View Full Version : whats YOUR hottest PUNCH???..

Erupt da Monsta
04-28-2010, 09:36 PM
a chance for peeps to show off their skills.. or post a punch theyve seen that made them L.o.L.. can be recent or an oldiee.. just bring that heatt..:pimp:

The Next One
04-28-2010, 09:51 PM
My Punches!!

You Wrote This Letter Saying You "MISSED HER" If Yah Parents Separated They Still Be "BROTHER n SISTER"
Ill Molest You In a "LYRICAL FIGHT" You Were Bron In The *Dark Ages* Coz You Look Terrible "IN THE LIGHT"..//
With What Yah Parents Did?? Better "TAKE IT SLOW" Coz You Should Be The Poster Boy For "BIRTH CONTROL"../
What I just Stated Would Be rape "WOULDN'T IT", I Would Like To Leave You With A Thought But Theres No Place "TO PUT IT"..//
You Aint Intelligent Asked You About Rhymes You Had No "RECOLLECTION" Go On Tell Everybody what You Know!! It Will Only Take "10 SECONDS"
Ill Make you Scared You Have To "LIVE WITH IT" Every Guy Has The Right To Be Ugly, But You Abused The "PRIV-LI-GES",..//
Even Your Girl Dumped You "BELIEVE ME" She Said : I'd love to go out with you, but my favorite commercial is on "T-V" (oh Damn)'//
Your Fat Call Him "KING KONG", Coz Theres More Lame Lines In Your Verse Then *Chins* In a Phone Book From "HONG KONG"!!(think)//
Just Like The Snickers Add "GET SOME NUTS", This Guys So Dumb He Went to A *Clippers* game to "GET A HAIR CUT"(Get it)...//
This Guy Gets Dumber "LETS GO!!", He Thought 'Manuel Labor' Was The President For "MEXICO!!"(lol wth)..//

Those are my punches from Recent Battles ^^^^^ Enjoy!! xD

CauSTik SoDa
04-28-2010, 09:52 PM
a chance for peeps to show off their skills.. or post a punch theyve seen that made them L.o.L.. can be recent or an oldiee.. just bring that heatt..:pimp:

I seen a punchline by jason when i first battled him,this was when he first came to the site and he brought some heat,here is his line this was when i was Suicidal Swagger.............Suicidal Swagger? Whatchu’ CALLING THIS GUY? He WANTIN' TO DIE, just STALLING FOR TIME, so this FAGGIT GETS STOPPED when I put “SWAG IN A BOX” like “MAHVULUS DIED

Odd God
04-28-2010, 09:52 PM
wouldn't matter if i'm small and your a BODY BUILDER ON THE ROIDS?!! it won't be David/Goliath but ODDY KILLED A MONGOLOID!!!

and against Po who I keep winning against

After all this time Po your TEXT GOT LAMER FAG!! but LET'S NOT BLAME YOUR DAD!!!! I sonned you so bad 'Jesus' is your XBOX GAMERTAG!!!

_SIR_
04-28-2010, 10:08 PM
i'll have you "TELLIN' YA INNEREST PASSION" about how you're the "Opposite Of What You Should Be" like "ELLEN DEGENEROUS FASHION!!!"

key'd on one of my recents

Just Jose
04-28-2010, 10:20 PM
_SIR_ ur signature is way better in my opinion..that octomom line is fire

_SIR_
04-28-2010, 10:23 PM
Both are flames. Thanks!

The Next One
04-28-2010, 10:26 PM
Lmao!! Octo Mom Was Sweet!! Heheheh

Rican
04-29-2010, 12:09 AM
The xbox line was nice . lol

dmullz
04-29-2010, 01:39 AM
Me Vs. Rule- You aint goin HARD BITCH, ya whole styles GAR-BAGE, and your the "ruler" well i gues im a YARD STICK!

Me Vs. JackOlantern (when he was in classik)- watch the kid ROCK BACK HIS FRAME,soon as D, COCK BACK THE RANGE, leavin "more heads on the floor", then a DROPPED BAG OF CHANGE, Lyrically ya'll TRUST IMMA BLAST TIS, "split his mind like" MUSHROOMS N ACID, cmon..my bars always "classic/k" like old people BUST'N TER ASSES!,

Me. Vs. Rican- Watch this NERD TRY TO MOVE ME, this HERB GNNA BRUISE ME? nah cause his bars "wait to get dope" like they were THIRD ON A DUBBIE!....Cmon ill send you RIGHT TO HEAVEN, cuz im quick to STRIKE THE WESSON, and put more "steal in ya frame" then NINE ELEVEN!.

Me Vs. SickaVerses- ya moms "brains better" than VALEDICTORIANS,an D got that "future flow" like a,high POWERED DELORIAN, that'll leave this "box" squeezed" harder then a THOUSAND ACCORDIONS

and ill throw in one of my favorite punches from jason, C’mon this lil TICK THINKS HE WRITES DOPER???? Call my guns Adam Sandler, “couple CLICKS AND HIS LIFES OVER”!

Doomsdayâ„¢
04-29-2010, 02:23 AM
i was battling a aussie btw............

weak aussie tryna "MAKE-A-NAME!!" but "we all know" he lookin for a man he can "TAKE-n-CLAIM!!" thought it was "gaybeef.com" lookin to "STATE-HE'S-GAME/GAY-M!!"(gay male)

not great but it my fav....

Odd God
04-29-2010, 02:26 AM
^you bring it, I'm sending you 8... little bitch

Doomsdayâ„¢
04-29-2010, 02:30 AM
i got no time MATE....so dont waste ur tym...

Wes Seneca
04-29-2010, 10:22 AM
a punch i used on another site on another name

MY TEAMS HEATHENS LIKE THAT JUDAS GUY,jesus christ act stupid id make you lose faith in ya fam LIKE ME SEEING MY DAD LOSE A FIGHT..

thats really one of my favorites cuz ever since, i fell in love with multis and incorporating them in my battles and ending them with a punch the right way

Brodie B
04-29-2010, 12:37 PM
Not sure if they're my hottest but these are a couple of my favorites

From when I was using only wordplay punches:
we can hit the hotlist if this BITCH ASS WILLING the only time you'll make a grand, son is when your KIDS HAVE CHILDREN

If your shit was editable, people would be CROPPING IT FAST cause your flow’s more inconsistent than a VOMITING PATH. Who you HOLLERING AT and how you CALL YOUR SHIT RAP? My punches leave you “seeing circles” like a POTTERY CLASS. Your lines they REALLY BORE ME so you’ll never FEEL THE GLORY cause you couldn’t “burn somebody" working at a CREMATORY

remarK
04-29-2010, 01:19 PM
if he got flavor I "X Game" like VERTICAL AIR PLAY! you think you DEADIN' ME NOW den J got his "HEAD IN THE CLOUDS" like CONVERTIBLE AIRPLANES!!

METH_BARZ
04-29-2010, 01:31 PM
^you bring it, I'm sending you 8... little bitch

calm down don't eat your keyboard bro

Erupt da Monsta
04-29-2010, 04:58 PM
that convertable punch was cool.. best one so fars prolly the click punch..

remarK
04-29-2010, 08:35 PM
Looking back on the tourney I really liked this as well..

you'll get TOSSED IF YOUR HESITANT sayin' NINES BUCK n' BLOW? but your at a “LOSS -for-the EVIDENCE” cuz your LINES JUST “BL-LOW!” like your OFF ON YOUR MEASUREMENTS!

Ohs
04-29-2010, 11:06 PM
i got no time MATE....so dont waste ur tym...

hands down the best one...

Rican
04-30-2010, 12:01 AM
Any SEEKER'LL FIND MAGIC w/ ETHER DEFINED TACTICS As you see ''Reebox: Em In A Coffin'' like SNEAKER DESIGNED CASKETS!!/[X_x!] PEEP THE TYPES SAVAGE but He'll ''Get No Credit'' ...he's in VISA DENIED STATUS so no way this LOSER DEFEAT THE LEGACY that Establalishes lines ''U.S: not Crossin'' like CUBA AND THEY EMBASSY so If you do ...my punches have your ''Scalp Slither-In Off'' like MEDUSA IN CHEMOTHERAPY!!/[X_x!]

eh ive got ALOT more shit

but eh

vs remarK

Erupt da Monsta
04-30-2010, 05:29 AM
^ youve got the dopest concepts on letsbeef.

CounterCulture
04-30-2010, 11:05 AM
well,I only have two battles :(

I guess if I had to choose one..

bitch please, you probably WORKING FOR GUY'S BUTT.... "bagging the back door", like you PURCHASED A VIRUS!!

uh, yea.

Odd God
04-30-2010, 11:38 AM
it's a little nasty but anyway

He won a battle once it DROVE HIS VIEWS INSANE!!! next thing you know he's LOADING JEWS IN TRAINS!!!

Ohs
04-30-2010, 11:51 AM
that was gay......?

Odd God
04-30-2010, 11:54 AM
^could you please stop talking about yourself Ohs

Ohs
04-30-2010, 12:28 PM
sure thing...u want another loss?

Erupt da Monsta
04-30-2010, 08:00 PM
that virus line was pretty creative, i can dig it.

odd god.. youve got better bars than that one.. ive voted on a few of your battles and saw one or two i was very impressed by.

Erupt da Monsta
05-10-2010, 03:51 AM
hahaha, Step back dude yer NOT A PRO AT VERSES just COCK + OPEN PURSES. fuckinn faggit! ill ROB THIS HO FA CERTAIN. come threw wit da GLOCK DEN ROPE THIS VIRGIN. but i aint gotta make “O-LAY on the ground”........... cus he'd “DROP THE SOAP” ON PURPOSE!................. Fuckin Faggit. its hoodrich.

vs ohs.

on some keyd shit.

PRiiME
05-10-2010, 04:02 AM
Prime 'drop the first bomb' I'm 'declaring WAR' ON YA WRITTENS never withDRAW TILL YOUR QUITTING smash ya JAW IN WITH KICKS AND ya flow is like 'Jay-Z's/ J zzzz' we just 'SNORE' AS WE LISTEN!! Jay's such an oxyMORON WHEN SPITTING like when 'parenting classes' say that its imPORTANT TO HIT EM!! and all the *LADY'S SEE* they'd do anything for *EIGHTY P/80p' like a 'WHORE' THATS FROM 'BRITAIN'!!!!/

I'll CONQUER A WACK G, then STOMP ON YA SACK, SEE I 'blast through ya' with 'no effort' cause you're an OBSTACLE THATS WEAK beat you imPOSSIBLY FAST GEEK with BOMBS IN MY RAP SPEAK call me 'Godzilla' the way I 'MONSTER' YOUR ASS SPEECH ya 'old and crusty' meaning ya DROPS ARE AN 'ANTIQUE' but I *'DAMAGE' THAT SHIT* cause I go *SAVAGE ON SCRIPTS* so watch this *'PASSENGER QUIT'* like they just 'HOPPED OUT' THE 'BACK SEAT'!!!!/

both from the same tourney battle versus Jason. these two are my favourites, but not necessarily the best. Give me another week and I'll have a couple from the Cel battle

Erupt da Monsta
05-10-2010, 05:22 AM
that 80 p line was pretty damn solid yo.

more from ohs slaughtering.

He’s WEAK AT BEST. His flowins-parched this GEEK SHOULD REST his bogis-bars nd HEAT THE BENCH like OPEN PARKS. I admit, he SEEMS TO TEST the DOPEST STARS. but sendin this call???...was a “LEAP OF DEATH”........ cus the only thing “O-WIN??………..... HEART!”. [owen heart]......

His linez-trashy….so its only fair he 'die nasty/ dynasty' like “CHINEESE HISTORY!”. Tell thiz skeeezz drop-the-mic, cuz heee rock it/rocket tight'??? pleeeeeease……… not even in “YAO MINGS SKINNY JEANZ!”.™ sigh……....... My BLOWS STICk. but hell learn his LESSON when this MESS IS SCOOPED. True,his flows-sick but “O-SHIT!”.. like my exPRESSIONS if I “STEPPED IN POOP” w/ my FRESHEST SHOES. [oooo shit!]

King John
05-10-2010, 05:53 AM
A couple of my most recent ones

Vs Penns Ink

My verses kill and it's your TURN OCKY when I CHURN SHOTTIES they BURN BODIES and when that 'BURNER LEAKS' it'll 'MURDER INK(INC.)' like IRV GOTTI ,Battlin me you're NOT WORTHY when the GLOCK'S SCURRY SHOTS FLURRY it'll POP THIRTY so when you hear that "BOOM BOOM POW!" nigga it's NOT FERGIE

Vs Physiqz

You already know OCK'LL LOSE, when I POP THE TOOL it'll OFF THIS DUDE, and when I STOP AND SHOOT, I'll give "Physiqz cals (Physicals)" like a DOCTOR DO

UnEtHıCaL
05-10-2010, 10:14 AM
Vs JWall;
JWall? Compulsive liar, as BAD AS THEY ARE! Example: he’s in a GANG AND THEY HARD who were a BAND AT THE START, BRANDED AS STARS who MASTERED GUITAR on the PLANET OF MARS and word on the street? His pleaSURES WRONG; he GETS TURNED ON by dick DASTARDLY’S CAR! But his friends? They’re NOT FAKE YAWLL (Honoust!), and they always GON’ ‘AYE, WALL!’ or at least according to him…when ASKED WHERE THEY ARE (Gone awol)!

Vs Masonic Musiq;
HITTING ME? Call it a CONSPIRACY but I think MASON’S IS FAKING! YOU GET BURNED NOW cause he wants in the crew, but I have MUSIQ TURNED DOWN like the NEIGHBOURS COMPLAINING/

Vs Ohs;
I wanted a challenge, they SENT IN THIS GAY FUCK self believed as a saviour but FAILED TO PROVE although he still got NAILED ON WOOD…with the ‘inTENTION TO SAVE US’ (Yeah right)! Theres only one of me, NO KNOWN REFLECTION but he struggles on to SHOW HOPE DEFENDING, although there’s so many holes in OH’S OWN PROTECTION…that enviroMENTALISTS GAVE UP (O-Zone Protection)!

I can only suggest keeping tuned for EtH Vs Krhyme tourny battle though.

Erupt da Monsta
05-11-2010, 05:50 AM
king you got a nice delivery yo.. and eth, that kryhme battle is good shit, best ive seen from you yet.

GodTheReptilian
05-11-2010, 04:22 PM
Me Vs. J Wall: Ayo Listen, FRONT? Im ‘installin immense poems’…FONT? ‘scaldin and dent domes’…CRUNCH, ‘desolvin ur thin bones’, a ‘hard PILL to swallow’ hes only ‘PRETENDIN to be “ILLer” for attention/A TEN SON’ and I have “ZERO PATIENCE” for “FEARFUL LAMENT/lame men” with Munchausen Syndrome…:wtf?

Me Vs. J Wall:”FEELIN DOWN”, helmet/Hell met? yea, the lyrics “RETARDED” the chromosomes/chrome on zones ‘DECREPIT’, my-TOUNGE-TEXT/Techs…reREAD it this DUNCE-VEXED…if I reSAID it/reset it thats ‘ONE-LESS’…even if you did miraculously “SON POET” ill still/steele ‘STICK the '9'/nine inch to ur MOMS’ you Freud/fraud, like an OEDIPUS/”edi-puss” COMPLEX (cunt)

Me Vs. Ohs:Yo Listen…your perceived FEEBLE-and-FAULTY, my speech exceeds LETHAL-LAWFULLY, attemptin to ‘BREECH’ and ‘CONCEIVE’, but ‘DECEIVED’ these PEOPLE-AWFULLY…ur ‘ill verse’ was ‘still/steele birth’ with more ‘broken/broke in and deformed’ ‘MULTI’s’ than twins born with CEREBRAL-PALSY!...:wtf?:

Me Vs. Ohs:Ill BRANDISH-the-PISTOL-TOO, blastin…in half of a FRACTION-in-INTERVALS, slash pass ACTIVE-VENTRICALS with MASSIVE-SYLLABLES…FILLIN ‘Ohs/O’s’ with more GRAINS (bullets grain) than the ACTUAL-CEREAL! (omg)

Just to name a few of many...

Erupt da Monsta
05-11-2010, 04:27 PM
^ that twin concepts was nice, the last punch was pretty well executed too, your vocab is nice yo, id say work on loosing some of the decoration, and in text its hard to be as complex as youre trying to be, try and be complex without so much clutter..

ex..

Me Vs. J Wall:”FEELIN DOWN”, helmet/Hell met? yea, the lyrics “RETARDED” the chromosomes/chrome on zones ‘DECREPIT’, my-TOUNGE-TEXT/Techs…reREAD it this DUNCE-VEXED…if I reSAID it/reset it thats ‘ONE-LESS’…even if you did miraculously “SON POET” ill still/steele ‘STICK the '9'/nine inch to ur MOMS’ you Freud/fraud, like an OEDIPUS/”edi-puss” COMPLEX

the concepts was nice, flow was cool, just a little too cluttered for text, which makes it harder to read nahmean..

was feelin the last too tho, pretty solid shit homie.

GodTheReptilian
05-11-2010, 04:33 PM
^ that twin concepts was nice, the last punch was pretty well executed too, your vocab is nice yo, id say work on loosing some of the decoration, and in text its hard to be as complex as youre trying to be, try and be complex without so much clutter..

ex..

Me Vs. J Wall:”FEELIN DOWN”, helmet/Hell met? yea, the lyrics “RETARDED” the chromosomes/chrome on zones ‘DECREPIT’, my-TOUNGE-TEXT/Techs…reREAD it this DUNCE-VEXED…if I reSAID it/reset it thats ‘ONE-LESS’…even if you did miraculously “SON POET” ill still/steele ‘STICK the '9'/nine inch to ur MOMS’ you Freud/fraud, like an OEDIPUS/”edi-puss” COMPLEX

the concepts was nice, flow was cool, just a little too cluttered for text, which makes it harder to read nahmean..

was feelin the last too tho, pretty solid shit homie.

Most definitely, proper advice....

RULE
05-11-2010, 04:34 PM
Nice to see you back Poet. Whats goodie?

GodTheReptilian
05-11-2010, 04:38 PM
Nice to see you back Poet. Whats goodie?

Nothin much...the usual reticulum famo. I had just stop in to drop a few bars, nothin heavy tho and get a few updates...I have to stay current with LB lol. Nice to see you guys still at it...:high:

RULE
05-11-2010, 04:41 PM
Nothin much...the usual reticulum famo. I had just stop in to drop a few bars, nothin heavy tho and get a few updates...I have to stay current with LB lol. Nice to see you guys still at it...:high:

Yeah this throne is mighty comfy hahahaha!!!

Stick around fam, holla!

WoWZeRZ
05-11-2010, 04:59 PM
I seen this line by reefer and was like ohmyjesus

LISTEN UPPP.. Read my shit for once.. & you'd know ReeF spits it every SENTANCE "ROUGH", if he TYPES? He ain't GOTTA 'DRAFT' .!. Dont you get it, w/ no 'STICK-SHIFT' Im "CLUTCH" so why would I let shit "SLIDE if it's ON A TRACK"?!?! Im not the fuckin right GUY-to-GET-HOLLER'd-AT. I'll tell a bitch to zip it up 4 they --ZiiiP-- YOU UP inSIDE of a BODY BAG ~or~ I might PICK THE PUMP : *Right-CLICK* & DUMP you on 'SITE' in a 'GOBBAGE CAN'!!!

ANd there was this line by rule talkin about "washed up for sure" which was dope. he knows what im talkin about.

WoWZeRZ
05-11-2010, 04:59 PM
Ill leave "SON SET IN A PLOT" like a ROMANTIC NOVEL!! (:

Erupt da Monsta
05-11-2010, 05:01 PM
whos sunset line was that.. i think it was someones from hoodrich.. or was it yours??.. that shit was pretty dope tho..

Erupt da Monsta
05-11-2010, 05:05 PM
heres some fire.. me vs physicz

without a sound-my-flare will STAY MAKIN HEAT BLOW| he'll "see A Round" the SAME SHAPE AS "PEEP HOLES" cus WE KNOW this clown-right-here got LAME BASIC WEAK FLOWS more “Down Right Square” than PLAYSTATION CHEAT CODES!!!|...??

RULE
05-11-2010, 05:07 PM
Aiight a few of my faves...

Vs Rhetorik:

Time for a "Walk On The Beach" kicked off my SOCKS, SHUT THE DOOR... Hmm nice view... i JOGGED UP FOR MORE but then in the ocean a motion.. something BOBBED UP IM SURE! Reached out... "Feeling It... I GOT YA!" wait its dudes "Lyrics In Ah Bottle!" Guess that proves he's 'WASHED UP' FOR SHORE!!!

Vs Fatal Shot:

My grip on the GLOCK IS REAL TIGHT and when i POP YA WILL DIE i'll use "Four Rounds To End Your 'Day" like the CLOCK AT MIDNIGHT!!! (00:00)

Vs ReeFer:

*Knock On The Door* Look fam the LLAMAS CHROME! I'll kidnap ya kid... clack n wait till PA PA's HOME and make "Re's Seed N Hier" disapear like GRAMPAS DOME!!! (Receedin Hair)

Vs Rican:

This man ah "Army/Harm Me?" salute, STAND N SWIVEL? YOUR THE... MAN THATS GIVIN ORDERS??? Shit i'll 'Ghost' you till u.. VANISH ah LITTLE MORE now watch "His Panic/Hispanic" Go "Up! Rising/Uprising" like a SPANISH CIVIL WAR!!!

Vs Olde English:

Ya crew fags though! I laugh bro man YOU SWEAR THEY ALL ILLY HUH? Till i "Rip Them On Wax" like DUDES HAIR [...'AH BRAZILIAN!...] Look fam if YOU SCARED OF THE MILLI.. RUN! cuz TF Members? i'll kill "One With Six Rounds" Like the NUMERICAL MILLION!!! (1000000)

Might not be my best ones but i liked em hahaha!

WoWZeRZ
05-11-2010, 06:12 PM
That son set line was mine. lol

Mayneak
05-11-2010, 06:13 PM
Too many to mention...:high:

MARVY
05-11-2010, 06:32 PM
he only rip dudes if they made up"FROM-DRESSES"but evn dresses seen mo blood wit pussy"PROM-PMS's"his votes r made"FROM-PMS's"while my flows a"PLANNED-SWAG"I stay on chicks & hold they assets mo like a"HAND-BAG"this homo stay below the rectum like how my "PANTS-SAGGED"Dicklover

Just a lil sumtn I dropped against Poetical Kin in our recent open!

Manny Festo
05-11-2010, 06:41 PM
Too many to mention...:high:

ditto...........ditto

MarS
05-11-2010, 06:43 PM
yall fuckin wack im Dumpin gats to leave you ''full-of-holes' like Trucker caps & when it comes to rap im 'a-head-of-the-game' like Hunter plaques

Krhyme Killz
05-11-2010, 06:49 PM
looootta masterbation going on in here...

Erupt da Monsta
05-11-2010, 06:51 PM
looootta masterbation going on in here...

is that why you felt the need to enter the thread :confused:

Legion Flow
05-11-2010, 08:22 PM
I don't wanna hear them LAME ASS SPITS you don't be off the DOME or make DOPE SINGLES So when I wave the CHROME you can call it SMOKE SIGNALS my STAINLESS SICK when I AIM THE FIFTH I TAKE THINGS Oh you hot? *clip clip* URKLE gone BREAK THINGS like he lost his COOL HALF/ Slice this FOOLS HALVES, go SAW he'll kiss his finger goodbye like RULE's AV/

from recent battle against PIMP G

Out Of Orderr
05-11-2010, 08:51 PM
*Enters Thread Late*

*Clears Throat*

*Chokes*

*Walks Out*

GodTheReptilian
05-11-2010, 08:58 PM
Me Vs Krosswords: Yo Listen, PoEt is “ILL”…I inadvertently DISEASE and “INFECT-SOULS”, “CONCERNIN-ME” I certainly but perfectly breech and *ERECT-SCROLLS*…a “RHINO” (bullet) “MARC’s” the SPOT and *LEAVES-a-STRETCHED-HOLE* so BIG in his head, if he “LIVES” he’ll “PERMANENTLY” *SPEAK-with-an-ECHO* (Ecko, omg)!!now lets GO!!...What tha FUCK does “CAN-I-BUS KNOW” besides *ANSWERS-in-CODE* and mathematical *TACTICAL-ZONES*…if WE ~kross-werdZ~ ill leave u both with more “CUTS” than an *AMETHYST~STONE*!

Me Vs. Rhetorik: Yo Listen, PoEt arise and ”REDEFINE” the “VISUAL” *DESIGN-OF-cata”COMBS”*… then put more “ONES and ZEROS” on ur HEAD than a “DIGITAL” *BINARY-DATA-CODE* (contract killing)

Me Vs Rhetorik: in “REGARDS-to-SICKNESS”…if a *CARCASS-is-RIDDEN* “symptoms” are ominous its *OBVIOUS-when-SPITTIN* the phonics “ILL”icit …I dont need to ask my “AUDIENCE” did they HONESTLY-“GET IT”!! (lol)

Me Vs. Brown Trout: Yo Listen, speakin of SPEED and “FRACTIONS” of “TIME”…impossible “FACTORS” are “mastered” and supersede *PRACTICAL-RYHMES*, perhaps im “FASTER” with ”RADICALS”, the examples are substantial, on a DIFFERENT altitude…“LATITUDE-LINE”…”BLIND”?...*TROUTS* “VISUALLY IMPAIRED” and couldnt “SEE” PoEt if “JESUS” *SPAT-in-ur-EYES*!!

Me Vs. Brown Trout: ur “rhymes is about as “underSTANDable” as *”HALF”-a-SYLLABLE*!! (wtf?)// IM *THAT-CYNICAL*…I *BLAST-pistols-TOO*…the “GAGE” “SPIN” u around, without a “SOUND” like a *GLASS-CENTRIFUGE*

Me Vs. Dopest Killa: Yo Listen, PoEts “ICE COLD” and “FROZEN”…composin tha *COLDEST-CHILLERS*…im more *FEROCIOUS-and-ILLER*…if you were “CASTED” by “AMERICAS DUMBEST CRIMINALS”…I still wouldnt consider “YOU” the “DOPEST” KILLER!!

I shqall return with more later...a few of many.

Just Jose
05-11-2010, 09:03 PM
*Laughs at Certain*

Erupt da Monsta
05-11-2010, 09:05 PM
*Enters Thread Late*

*Clears Throat*

*Chokes*

*Walks Out*

swag what are you chokin on yo?? semen??:confused: lol like ewwww.

Rican
05-11-2010, 09:12 PM
yeah chill on the choking A.C.S

Out Of Orderr
05-11-2010, 09:21 PM
swag what are you chokin on yo?? semen??:confused: lol like ewwww.

Hahahahaaa, Fuck you :fyou:

Heres one for you Erupt...

Hoodrich full'a "Fruits On the Corner", And got more "Mullah/Muller" than the TALIBAN DEPOT, Plus Dude Talks Shit! Sayin "Money Grow (Muh Nigro) On Trees", Puh-Lease!! Maybe in AFRICAN GHETTOS!! O.o

I aint used that yet! hmmmmm... :cool:

Erupt da Monsta
05-11-2010, 09:28 PM
haha that shit was actually pretty good yo.. muh negro on trees lol i like that yo.. you shoulda changed the african ghettos part to somthin a little more creative tho..

Rican
05-11-2010, 09:29 PM
savannas, etc.

Out Of Orderr
05-11-2010, 09:30 PM
haha that shit was actually pretty good yo.. muh negro on trees lol i like that yo.. you shoulda changed the african ghettos part to somthin a little more creative tho..

Thanks :D It takes me 30 minutes per bar to write shit like that lmfao.

Rican
05-11-2010, 09:30 PM
than paid lynching

but thats mad racist

Rican
05-11-2010, 09:31 PM
Thanks :D It takes me 30 minutes per bar to write shit like that lmfao.

ud get like me one day

i wink and think of a new one

Out Of Orderr
05-11-2010, 09:31 PM
than paid lynching

but thats mad racist

Lol nice idea o.O

But yes, kinda racist

Rican
05-11-2010, 09:32 PM
that'd be perfect tho

Out Of Orderr
05-11-2010, 09:33 PM
ud get like me one day

i wink and think of a new one

Hahahha, hopefully i can be the same one day.

Me writing bars is like tryna lick ya elbow.

Just Jose
05-11-2010, 09:38 PM
When i Grow Up I Wanna Be Just Like Like Rican... :)

Rican
05-11-2010, 09:38 PM
true. i feel uuu