PDA

View Full Version : Few Quick questions for L.B!

TeXsPiLLzZZ
04-09-2010, 07:53 PM
Ok back in the dayz when i was an noob on this site .. but a vet in battling i used to snipe ... n got like 10 votes in 5 min period ..but yes after that harsh snipe from Mayneak ..i thought it was the cool thing to do??
but learn some months in as my battling continue on l.b .. i went to the forums reading about snipers , that snipers are weak , so the next month i didnt do much snipez .. n made thaa tourney... and got my ass whooped by ..iamflow first round :high: but that month i didnt snipe.. i barely got votes ?

i mean is snipez tha thing to do....

this month . as i came back ... im trying to battle top cats... which i battle k~9 which made the hotlist,.... thanx Rule.....

ok i battle which i think is a nice cat from Pops Culpritt .. which i won 100% with 3 votes.. i mean that was a nice as battle from my point his point of texting....

ok i did a opener **weary about tha mayneak snipe** but said fuck it.... so Rican got it, n we got just Two votes !!http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?section=tb&id=349388 which is a nice ass battle ...

last but not least ... eJT did a opener n i responded , which he droppped some nice heat in ... but this battle only got One vote .....http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?section=tb&id=349658

so tell me is snipez tha thing to do in my case... since batling big names guuys ... dont bring in the votes ... or stay on this path .. n avoid the sniping?

:high:discuss

EJT
04-09-2010, 08:41 PM
So basically vote on the battle w/ me and Heartless

TeXsPiLLzZZ
04-09-2010, 08:49 PM
Yea^^ that also... but im serious here...
i mean Im tryna get respect here?
smh which i did serious snipe.... on sumbody opener....

But in all Im asking ... bottom Line what I gotta Do? damn !!!
Im Aretha Franklin In This BIatch!!!

Shake-Spear
04-09-2010, 10:36 PM
What does it mean to snipe on this site?

Nicholas
04-10-2010, 07:16 AM
dont snipe, battle good guys, if your good enough people will start to want to read you and hense you will gain more votes.....why battle crap guys and not get better??...(i apprieciate i've sniped alot this month but thats for tourno and i have dropped good battles too!)