PDA

View Full Version : Its Classick?

FiNALWoRD
04-09-2010, 10:30 AM
wow.. now i know imma probably get alotta hate in this thread.. but how come NO ONE is as loyal as they say they are.. the whole classick chanting "ITS CLASSICK" or "ITS ALWAYS CLASSICK!".. and then we go inactive for a bit and everyones done...pssh..

we'll i hope Ya'll the most success wherever you may go next.... but when i said ITS ALWAYS CLASSICK!.. i ment ITS ALWAYS CLASSICK!

now that ya'll fuckaz are gone, i unno what to do with myself (nohomo)

Holla back

King of Comedy
04-09-2010, 10:53 AM
SOLO > Classick

_SIR_
04-09-2010, 10:59 AM
Fatal you're the only one in Solo and Classick only has one active member

King of Comedy
04-09-2010, 11:01 AM
Fatal Shot > FiNALWoRD

_SIR_
04-09-2010, 11:02 AM
i don't know bout' that Final is pretty dope... you guys should battle to determine whose better

King of Comedy
04-09-2010, 11:03 AM
Fatal Shot > Your Opinion

_SIR_
04-09-2010, 11:06 AM
Fatal Shot > Your Opinion

haha that actually made me laugh:eek:
SIR's Opinion < What Fatal Says :D

King of Comedy
04-09-2010, 11:09 AM
"SIR's Opinion < What Fatal Says"
-SIR

Dumb motherfucker

_SIR_
04-09-2010, 11:12 AM
smarter than you Fatal:D

RhetoriK
04-09-2010, 12:00 PM
Damn, what happened?

KQ33N B
04-09-2010, 12:07 PM
i always wanted to stay in classick buh everyone left and no one was active that was left and i didnt think you were comin back soo i made a hard decision fought about it and i didnt wanna be apart of a crew that was ghost so i left sorry final

FiNALWoRD
04-10-2010, 01:29 AM
psssh lame

Major Hater
04-10-2010, 06:48 AM
final she's right how can we all stay ina crew when nobody's active..i mean (no h8) but look you've only just posted this thread and we ghosted days ago,no disrespect but i was reppin hard n i was loyal to classick but it felt as if classick wasnt 100% loyal back..ina metaphorical way..anyway anyone who was in classick always will be..peace

Mindless
04-10-2010, 04:14 PM
My offer still stands for all Classick members. If you want a spot in DNA you have one. Final, I've certainly got a leader spot for you bro. Anytime you decide you're ready.

FiNALWoRD
04-12-2010, 01:05 AM
haha thanks mindless, but it looks like most of your crew is Audio fam!...

and murka, how dare you say we weren't loyal to you!!!!... its called having a god damn life!
you were one of the newer members, so you really don't know classick like i know classick(nohomo)... like, come the fuck on!... and yea, ur right.. we were inactive.... but to just disband?.. and everyone go there own way ?!!?...wtf?...we should have just whiped the inactive !!!... anyway!.. and Fatal, your seriously not even worth my time, and to think your better then me is non-sense... im not battling you so shush!, ps you need to get off Ohs dick... even if you dont mean to be.. you are, you act identical!.. but anyway... one last time for the fuck of it!..............................It's Classick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mindless
04-12-2010, 01:55 AM
haha thanks mindless, but it looks like most of your crew is Audio fam!...

and murka, how dare you say we weren't loyal to you!!!!... its called having a god damn life!
you were one of the newer members, so you really don't know classick like i know classick(nohomo)... like, come the fuck on!... and yea, ur right.. we were inactive.... but to just disband?.. and everyone go there own way ?!!?...wtf?...we should have just whiped the inactive !!!... anyway!.. and Fatal, your seriously not even worth my time, and to think your better then me is non-sense... im not battling you so shush!, ps you need to get off Ohs dick... even if you dont mean to be.. you are, you act identical!.. but anyway... one last time for the fuck of it!..............................It's Classick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We got a bunch of audio cats but we got text cats too. We're not about sides, we're about good battlers. You'd be a good bolster to our texters though. Anytime you're ready I've got a spot for ya.

PRiiME
04-12-2010, 02:54 AM
It's Classick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

really? thats weird. i always thought it was POPs :cool:

JWall
04-12-2010, 11:18 AM
Student what happened to LB School?

METH_BARZ
04-12-2010, 01:00 PM
We got a bunch of audio cats but we got text cats too. We're not about sides, we're about good battlers. You'd be a good bolster to our texters though. Anytime you're ready I've got a spot for ya.

idk about that you only have a select few that I would say is good whut is the biggest downfall of your crew no lie

FreezyCT
04-12-2010, 01:22 PM
it comes down to everyone be for themselves...real tlk

_SIR_
04-12-2010, 08:51 PM
LB School After student's Gone? :(

We Were Being Lead By Rican's Multie Account He Never Used :(

Po a Fo
04-13-2010, 12:58 AM
for me it was classick...... BUT NOW ITS POPs.....

ps that was supa throwed i woulda been mad if i were you final but hey it happens, lol i thought my booting from classick was kinda weak but hey it is what it is fam, youre dope so thats what matters

FiNALWoRD
04-13-2010, 12:35 PM
yea i know i know.. but shits just hard to take when you treat a set like its your family.. i worked my ass off for them... recruiting, helping members elevate... hell at one point i got so tied up in helping people it slowed my battling down to 1 everyone now and then...and also weakened my concepts...its just hurts to see that i leave for a week or 2.. and everyone jsut gives up.... it was supposed to be classick forever... not classick untill we get inactive for a little bit and then we all leave... lol, thank po fo..

dmullz
04-13-2010, 01:12 PM
well if your looking to be Active and Loyal theres a capo spot in here for you Finalword, Jus gotta be good Active and not a crew hopper, peep the invite