PDA

View Full Version : Is DMX Underrated?

Wraxius
04-09-2010, 05:38 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HAmgACAlK8&feature=related

Idk, I've always been a fan of DMX. I think he's good? This may not be the best song, But I think he's under-rated. He never gets any mention.

LunaticK
04-09-2010, 10:03 AM
He went platinum when he was in his prime droping albums so no he wasn't underated. When people say who's the best he doesn't come to mind because of his absence in jail and most of the people that has those conversations either where not around for his buzz or don't remember how dope he was. If u ask who is the best rapper of all time to dmx he will say dmx.

Brodie B
04-09-2010, 01:01 PM
Well when it comes to the top rapper lists people make, he appears very very rarely so in that aspect, yes he is underrated. But if you ask a random person who enjoys hip hop if DMX is dope, they will most likely agree. He's not really underrated, just forgotten for some reason. He does get the respect he deserves when mentioned though. Dude's flow and concepts are sick and he is one of the few who can actually make a mainstream hit that contains lyrical topics. My favorite track by him is Right/Wrong though haha song shows a side of him that shocks a lot of people who only hear his angry tracks.

King of Comedy
04-09-2010, 06:20 PM
DMX was raw,
Original style ...

Warren Peece
04-10-2010, 12:17 AM
why would you pick that song as a basis for this thread topic?
bad idea i think.
songs...nahh