PDA

View Full Version : Some bullshit lol.

Wraxius
04-08-2010, 10:45 PM
http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?section=tb&id=349037

I can't believe that..................That's some of the biggest bullshit I have EVER seen on this site lmao.

King of Comedy
04-08-2010, 10:48 PM
Da Kid Cancer - uneducated vote
Fouche707 - uneducated vote
ReleasDaCracken - hate vote
Oktahkhon - meant to vote for me

None of your votes should've counted period ...
Get the fuck off my site, bitch

Step S
04-08-2010, 10:49 PM
`
~
!
@
#
$
%
^
&
(
)
-
_
=
+
[
{
]
}
\
|
;
:
'
"
<
>
/
?
Thats All I Have To Say.

S A L T
04-08-2010, 10:51 PM
i read, and i agree
... with sanborn

Wraxius
04-08-2010, 10:52 PM
What the fuck ever. This is a website son, it doesn't affect my life lol. You're stupid as shit for acting like you've accomplished something.

_SIR_
04-08-2010, 11:36 PM
i think San won!

JWall
04-08-2010, 11:47 PM
I read the shit and I am one of the BIGGEST FATAL HATAS but Fatal took that. The Optimus Line was played Jason, but it had a fresh twist on it! San came light on this one, No Hate!

Wraxius
04-08-2010, 11:47 PM
Ok, It doesn't matter that I think I won the battle. He won it either way. End of discussion. I could pull out two of my fresh bars that could match his shit too. Overall I just felt I was more consistent. I didn't know that 1 bar wins battles? Hell if that's the case why didn't we just do a 1 bar battle? See what I'm saying. You can't base a whole 16 off of 1 or 2 punchlines.

King John
04-08-2010, 11:50 PM
The quicksand line doesn't really work since his names not Sandborn it's Sanborn.

King of Comedy
04-08-2010, 11:54 PM
You are his buddy and 13 ... enough said hahaha
-Jason showed the highlights of the match

There's no way in hell San shoulda won ...
It is so frustratin that he even got a single vote!!

-People really don't comprehend that well.
Had a convo wit' Ohs before he got banned 'bout
Dumbin down my lyrics ... shit is frustratin

-There are good writers and spittas on the site ...
But you kids fuck it up, it's stiff sometimes

Wraxius
04-08-2010, 11:57 PM
Dude, I'm a veteran at this site. I was here WAY before you were. I've established respect and NOBODY respects you, why? Because you talk SO MUCH fucking shit. You think I'm not frustrated about losing on some bullshit to you? Yes, Did I ever say your verse sucked? No. I just said I thought I was more consistent. And you continue to talk shit, I'm trying to show you an ounce of respect by not saying you sucked but you still feel the need to talk shit. Yeah I know the site's called letsbeef, but there's this thing called respect, duke. Learn what it is.

King of Comedy
04-09-2010, 12:00 AM
"The quicksand line doesn't really work since
his names not Sandborn it's Sanborn."
-King John

For one he calls himself "San" for short
-Second, most pronounce sand like san

-Especially where I'm from ... You slow.

King John
04-09-2010, 12:02 AM
"The quicksand line doesn't really work since
his names not Sandborn it's Sanborn."
-King John

For one he calls himself "San" for short
-Second, most pronounce sand like san

-Especially where I'm from ... You slow.

There's not "D" in his name it's not San"D"born it's Sanborn

Erupt da Monsta
04-09-2010, 12:03 AM
fatal took that one, it was basically his rhyme skemes that got it, could have went either way, and neither verse was great, but fatal edged that barely... he was actually more consistent than you were, dont underestimate peeps, i learned that my first two battles, gotta go hard everybattle,even snipage,leaving no room for voters to doubt your verse.

Out Of Orderr
04-09-2010, 12:04 AM
fatal took that one, it was basically his rhyme skemes that got it, could have went either way, and neither verse was great, but fatal edged that barely... he was actually more consistent than you were, dont underestimate peeps, i learned that my first two battles, gotta go hard everybattle,even snipage lol

True words... :high:

King of Comedy
04-09-2010, 12:06 AM
"Optimus Line was played Jason,
but it had a fresh twist on it"
-JWall

-I ain't never heard a line like it
And I don't borrow ... whatever

Wraxius
04-09-2010, 12:15 AM
Ok, Then I was wrong.

Step S
04-09-2010, 12:18 AM
well the way i see shit nowadays..
isnt so much who had the most punches anymore
originality is probably the most important thing in a battle.. and that goes for more then just punches. the originality of the words you choose to rhyme is also very important

Sandborn:
your entire verse consisted of bars like this:

Boy I'll spit these LINES THAT'LL BREAK THIS MAN, I would let you keep your LIFE IF I GAVE A DAMN
He got -fists?- then I'll -knock him around- and when I put -shot in the ground- I ain't TRYING TO MAKE HIM DANCE!/

the same boring type of rhyme scheme rhyming words that've been rhymed a million times with a very mediocure punch at the end that ive seen many times

and its vs something like:
ingers STINGIN WIT' BLOODY KNUCKLES ... all I NEED IS THE TRUSTY MUZZLE, bullets SPREADIN LIKE SANDSTORMS that WET THIS GUY SANBORN (sand born), and LEAVE 'EM A MUDDY PUDDLE,

which rhymed very unique words that flowed fairly well with an original, direct, and pretty hard hitting punch

so where this battle might seem close "punch wise"
i think it was pretty clear that he won this battle because he was more original all around

Ctrl C
Ctrl V On Microsoft Word

I See, I See.

Out Of Orderr
04-09-2010, 12:22 AM
Fuck this whole situation. Fatal talks ALOT of shit, but is still nice wit bars.
Damn, i was close to losing to him, i actually thought i was going to lose!

Sanborn aint gettin banned... that would just be stupid, Coz he is a dope Textcee and aint exactly a shit talker himself.

Fatal, just accept the W. :high: