PDA

View Full Version : voting is all fucked up

blakSampson
04-07-2010, 11:35 AM
why do the mc ratings even start at 1? we all know that no matter how terrible someone is any rating between 1 and 5 is considered a hate vote, its deleted and it affects that persons "voting power". Look since everyone here are pro spitters lets just start the ratings at 9. yung jag is as good as barzilla right? so lets just get rid of all the numbers under 9 cuz no matter what people wont give actual ratings for fear of letsbeef consequences. in a situation of the best mc vs. the worst mc the worst will always get rated one point under the best ( lady policy 9 vs. saranoob 8). i wont say no names cuz i dont want to burn no bridges but we can all think of at least 3 mc's that deserve a rating of 1 or less. stop punishing people for giving well deserved low ratings or just get rid of the rating system and let people just vote. stop making letsbeef less fun.

STERIC
04-07-2010, 08:54 PM
maybe there should be no numbering system and just a WIN or LOSE vote. So you would just choose who won. The end result is the same.

{Mental}
04-08-2010, 01:05 AM
i FUCKEN AGREE WITH STERIC.

blakSampson
04-08-2010, 02:55 AM
Exactly just the vote and the one with the most votes takes the win the rating system has become more of a problem than a solution lately.