PDA

View Full Version : Ayo real quick....

Krhyme Killz
04-03-2010, 09:08 PM
K's no Christian...so i have a question...this is the first year that I had my 5 year old son on Easter....the whole easter bunny thing...i got him a basket and shit of course....but my question is

IS EASTER BUNNY = SANTA CLAUSE???

or can i take credit for the basket???

help me out

Po a Fo
04-03-2010, 09:15 PM
Lol good question here... my moms let it known that she made my basket.... makes it more reasonable for longer that the rabbit only lays eggs.. makes sense right??

Krhyme Killz
04-03-2010, 09:18 PM
shit...this is a good point...damn...
my moms never did no shit like that lol...actually sad though...

Po a Fo
04-03-2010, 09:24 PM
The funny thing is it wasn't logic that made my mom do it, shes gotta have her credit lol probly had somethin to do with no pops around.. I'm sure plenty can relate being rappers and all LMAO

UnEtHıCaL
04-03-2010, 09:26 PM
I never celebrated Easter :(

But the Bunny freaked me out in bill and ted!

Krhyme Killz
04-03-2010, 09:27 PM
DAMMIT!!! now i'm back at square one! i could give two shits about getting the credit...but i dont want him to feel dumb at school talking about it

Wraxius
04-03-2010, 09:30 PM
Hell Naw, Santa Claus is real!!!! SO IS THE EASTER BUNNY! HE LAID SOME COLORED EGGS TEWDAY! AND HE SHIT'S OUT CHOCOLATE OF HIMSELF!!!! but no really. Tell him it was you that did it! Let the lil dude know that's the reason he don't have shit at christmas! That's what my parents did when they couldn't get me what I asked for. They had to tell me "We buy tha shit so you ain't gettin wtf you want, ok?"

Po a Fo
04-03-2010, 09:35 PM
Lol Nah you don't have to do it for the credit.. I know ill tell em for the sheer logic

Krhyme Killz
04-03-2010, 09:36 PM
lmfao...that explains ALOT Chainz.....i just snuck the shit in the house..imma go the surprise route

AkRid_ArTz
04-03-2010, 09:37 PM
to be honest, does your kid have one of those imaginations?
my mom had us goin as kids and made it pretty convincable that the easter bunny was real, when we disbelieved it was real she had dog food out and called it bunny shit.

I don't know exactly its all about what you want to do.

Krhyme Killz
04-03-2010, 09:43 PM
hmmm....damn, he's convinced about Santa...and I could EASILY gas him up on the Easter bunny..i already had mentioned it to feel him out, but didnt exactly get what his expectations were

Interp
04-03-2010, 09:47 PM
if this is the first year..ima be real fam and put beef aside.....make it as magic for him as possible..and thats sum real talk shit...if he believes...let him believe and maybe sneak a few lil things to give him from you.... keep in mind the most important thing is what he feels about it...and trust me man..that lil smile will make it worth it....

AmBitiousFlow
04-03-2010, 09:54 PM
K's no Christian...so i have a question...this is the first year that I had my 5 year old son on Easter....the whole easter bunny thing...i got him a basket and shit of course....but my question is

IS EASTER BUNNY = SANTA CLAUSE???

or can i take credit for the basket???

help me out

I got 2 kids of my own famo. Juss dont say nuttin to em juss let em see the candy n shit n his basket n tell em the easter bunny brought the candy! If hes one of those kids who watches and learns QUICK. Juss go ahead n tell em the truth lol. Hes juss 5-im sure other kids at school wont give em hell about it. lol- Let em be kids while they can-it goes by fast!
Correct me If I'm wrong! (hope this helps) GL

Krhyme Killz
04-03-2010, 09:54 PM
@ Intwerp...good advice, ock...imma go that route

@ Ambitious...word...i feel you, i kinda went overboard and copped about a hunnid dollas worth of shit :eek: mad board games and all that lol...

thanks yall

AmBitiousFlow
04-03-2010, 10:01 PM
Haha! Baby Mama Did all the shoppin for my kids! I dont even no wut she got yet but we over here lettin em Color the easter eggs n shit for tomorrow! No Prob!

Krhyme Killz
04-03-2010, 10:05 PM
damn, nice to see other devoted fathers out there....real talk. Props to all

Interp
04-03-2010, 10:06 PM
damn, nice to see other devoted fathers out there....real talk. Props to all

nuthin matters more than the kids fam....

Krhyme Killz
04-03-2010, 10:13 PM
Santa Clause=Christmas, Not Real But You "Should" Say He's Real Until He Figures It Out.
Easter Bunny=This One Always Confused Me. But I Guess He Lays The "Eggs", Which Bunnys Don't Lay Eggs, So I Guess He Spreads Them Out. This One Just Gets Old After You Get Old. Chuurch.

chuuuuch indeed!!!