Coz Y'all aint doin shit... No Hate Lol

Mayneak
03-29-2010, 08:49 PM
What un-fair battle went un-noticed?...:high:

Out Of Orderr
03-29-2010, 08:53 PM

Hahahaha, I'd say it was un-fair for me :p

Nah, on the real tho May... I know obviously everyone has the right to vote, but my last 3-4 battles have had NO FVC members dropping Fairs. Im just pointin it out, coz they not doin their job properly (A Majority of em).

Its not just about the votes, Criticism and Advice would be appreciated too. :)

UnEtHıCaL
03-29-2010, 08:55 PM
How do you think I feel, I'm in the FVC and they still don't even check my battles.

The past week I haven't been voting, but there have been voting threads around and stuff, but I agree, FVC should have a limited amount of spots, with people being dropped/recruited on a monthly basis. Make it competitive.

Out Of Orderr
03-29-2010, 08:55 PM

And was that a sly way of saying im a sniper or something :eek: how dare you! hahaha :fyou:

Out Of Orderr
03-29-2010, 08:56 PM
How do you think I feel, I'm in the FVC and they still don't even check my battles.

The past week I haven't been voting, but there have been voting threads around and stuff, but I agree, FVC should have a limited amount of spots, with people being dropped/recruited on a monthly basis. Make it competitive.

Exactly! FVC members should EARN their place :high:

Mayneak
03-29-2010, 09:02 PM

Good point here...I mentioned something to mindless about this and he said he mentioned my idea to X before but nothing happened, maybe he might agree this time haha...

And was that a sly way of saying im a sniper or something :eek: how dare you! hahaha :fyou:

Naww lol...Im just saying, the main reason the FVC was created is members who felt votes were unjustifiable, they could drop a vote and feedback coz there votes are highly accurate...Everybody SHOULD vote, regardless of a title...Thats the reason we battle after all haha...:rolleyes:

Out Of Orderr
03-29-2010, 09:09 PM
Naww lol...Im just saying, the main reason the FVC was created is members who felt votes were unjustifiable, they could drop a vote and feedback coz there votes are highly accurate...Everybody SHOULD vote, regardless of a title...Thats the reason we battle after all haha...:rolleyes:

Good :cool: haha jus playin... But i hear what your saying May, and thats why i get inpatient when the FVC dont do their job. Coz Hell... in my opinion, somebody dropping a vote then saying "Fv Return the Fair", isn't much help when i need to elevate.

Thanks for atleast responding haha, i usually get ignored. :high:

Brodie B
03-29-2010, 09:29 PM
Maybe if some people would say thanks for checking a battle, rather than bitching all the time, more people would be inclined to vote. Not saying it's you doing it but I've cut down to maybe 3 votes a day and avoid certain people and crews altogether solely because they cry too much when you don't vote the way they want.

Accurit Phacts
03-29-2010, 09:34 PM
See ya'll should transfer me over to this text FVC also..

b/c i've hit EVERY battle in da audio FVC thread with a fair one already.

& wouldn't mind helping the text side. & i doo have a resume with text. As Keyed i'm 22-2