PDA

View Full Version : Is there a reason????

Interp
03-29-2010, 08:19 AM
why every single new kat that comes to the site is instantly hated/judged/ and bitched at???? str8 up...if you love rap you will have no problem helping another potential MC get his grind on...but instead....all i ever see is kats saying their new here and wanna battle...then about 20 forum regulars will come in and say he's wack when a) how could we possibly know...they aint dropped yet...and b) half the kats that comment are garbage themselves....

why the fuck are yall so intimidated by new comers...?????

ya dont wanna battle them..ok then ..dont...

but trust me...

i think its obvious any new kat who comes and posts a serious forum asking for good battles...is far more likely to take LB much more serious than half the new accounts the text arena is filling up with everyday.....

stop bein so fuckin idiotic.....

no wonder the rest of the net talks shit bout LB..they try to come here and we treat them like shit.....

thats like bein a BK fan an goin to McDonalds for the first time only to have the 15 yr old punk behind the counter spit in ur fries.... i mean..would you go back???

Brodie B
03-29-2010, 08:28 AM
I'm not one of the ones who does that but I will say that when 5 new people sign up everyday and claim they are the best on the site, they deserve to be bitched at. And about 75% of these new accounts are multi accounts. You only see the bad side of this. When there is somebody that says they want to elevate their game, I've seen people help them out.

Interp
03-29-2010, 08:33 AM
they want to elevate their game, I've seen people help them out.

that isnt very often tho fam....

and i think everyone knows this....

and it only seems to happen if they are lucky enuff to buddy up with a notable name on the site...i.e. joined an ill crew or sumshit...

EJT
03-29-2010, 10:23 AM
When you start out around here you most likely won't go to the forum looking for a battle w/ "top heads"...most likely multi accounts

EJT
03-29-2010, 10:32 AM
Also that.

You should know

RULE
03-29-2010, 10:34 AM
EJT's CLASSICK....

KING WHUT
03-29-2010, 10:40 AM
the real reason is you guys is scared of CHANGE one of these new guys might be better then you so you want to scare them away so you will never fine out....

EJT
03-29-2010, 10:47 AM
^^ nah take Rule for example.... he brought change and worked his way up and a year later he is better than 95% of LB

Interp
03-29-2010, 10:51 AM
When you start out around here you most likely won't go to the forum looking for a battle w/ "top heads"...most likely multi accounts

or someone used to forum style battling....

which 95% of the other rap battle sites are....

Interp
03-29-2010, 10:52 AM
the real reason is you guys is scared of CHANGE one of these new guys might be better then you so you want to scare them away so you will never fine out....

exactly....

RULE
03-29-2010, 10:54 AM
^^ nah take Rule for example.... he brought change and worked his way up and a year later he is better than 95% of LB

Damn thanks fam.

I had some advice coming up too. There ARE some heads down for Drastic Elevation and Classick Innovation...

Óðinn
03-29-2010, 11:12 AM
http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/proddetail.php?prod=64737-That-937

Click...Listen and rate...

Most imporatant of all?.........ENJOY

FreezyCT
03-29-2010, 11:33 AM
*Looks at thread title, decides not to read*..They shouldn't be starting shit.

Watch Katt Williams Weed Sketch..shit's funny as fuck. :D

caught....fail....its "shouldnt have been talking shit"

Out Of Orderr
03-29-2010, 11:49 AM

Rule is classick :cool:

Most of my elevation is due to Rule's Help. And others like Jack-O... But Rule the most.

*Back on Topic*, basically, most "New" accounts that come on the forums asking for tops heads, get their wish lol. The only reason they get "bitched at" is coz they run their mouth n then lose badly in a battle. Fair enough if they come in the forums asking for help or advice, but most of em just think they run the place within 5 minutes. :high:

Interp
03-29-2010, 11:52 AM
but most of em just think they run the place within 5 minutes. :high:

same could be said for like 90% of the established emcees on the site when they first came....

Out Of Orderr
03-29-2010, 11:58 AM
same could be said for like 90% of the established emcees on the site when they first came....

Good point. But, i know i didn't.
And at the same time, i know i dont disrespect new Mc's. I always give em a chance, sometimes i can be aggressive towards them... but in a competitive way, nothing wrong with that! :)

dmullz
03-29-2010, 01:07 PM
If someone post's askin for top heads as a supposed new guy, dont bug or be a dick, just make student someone IP scan em, and if then clean they welcome em if not, then fuck em but dont be a dick at first.

Interp
03-29-2010, 02:17 PM
but dont be a dick at first.

exactly what im addressing...

gotta give kats a chance BEFORE you judge em....

Po a Fo
03-29-2010, 02:23 PM
Lmao at anyone being scared on this site

Ghambit
03-29-2010, 02:37 PM
yea usually dey multi-accounts, but reffering to da onez dat arent...sum ppl dont like noobs cuz dey worried bout da new competition

Interp
03-29-2010, 02:40 PM
yea usually dey multi-accounts, but reffering to da onez dat arent...sum ppl dont like noobs cuz dey worried bout da new competition

i believe those are called PUSSIES!!!!!!

lol....

King of Comedy
03-29-2010, 02:46 PM
I usually laugh, when somebody tries to give me advice
If you don't have any skills on the mic, I don't respect you

Louie Dawgs
03-29-2010, 03:56 PM
I usually laugh, when somebody tries to give me advice
If you don't have any skills on the mic, I don't respect you

I bet your depressed.

Louie Dawgs
03-29-2010, 04:13 PM
why every single new kat that comes to the site is instantly hated/judged/ and bitched at???? str8 up...if you love rap you will have no problem helping another potential MC get his grind on...but instead....all i ever see is kats saying their new here and wanna battle...then about 20 forum regulars will come in and say he's wack when a) how could we possibly know...they aint dropped yet...and b) half the kats that comment are garbage themselves....

why the fuck are yall so intimidated by new comers...?????

ya dont wanna battle them..ok then ..dont...

but trust me...

i think its obvious any new kat who comes and posts a serious forum asking for good battles...is far more likely to take LB much more serious than half the new accounts the text arena is filling up with everyday.....

stop bein so fuckin idiotic.....

no wonder the rest of the net talks shit bout LB..they try to come here and we treat them like shit.....

thats like bein a BK fan an goin to McDonalds for the first time only to have the 15 yr old punk behind the counter spit in ur fries.... i mean..would you go back???

Um, no. This really isn't how it's happening. Now when somebody comes in and talks a shitload of trash, they need to put up, shut up, or improve. No-body's tryna stop anyone from improving. Even when someone genuinely comes in with good intentions and they catch some flak, it's not like they can't battle and make it right...Everybody respects others with skills. Thats the way the game goes.

And if they really are whack??? Then they can improve. The onus is on them to get better, not for us to congratulate and spoonfeed him into anything.

You have to earn respect. It's not just given away.

And I don' think this site has EVER ran anyone skilled off of here just because they were new. Perhaps because they were a faggot, but not just because they were new.

Oh, and LB is hated for a lot of reasons, this isnt' one of them.

Irrational post of the year.

There have been pleny of guy's over the last little while that have come up, you don't see up trying to stop them, do you???

I mean, if we were so afraid of change, wouldn't we be trying to make newer members get worse???

Interp
03-29-2010, 04:28 PM
^^90 0f the forum hates b4 they even have a chance to drop anything....

why the fuck would they waste the time dropping here if thats their first impression of the site.... but its all good guys...keep makin excuses instead of workin to help save this dying ass site...str8 up...

bet you within a week we see half the kats in this forum downtalkin sumone they dont know....

you guys ever think this habit is more linked to your own self esteem instead of the emcee's ur aiming at.....

wanna test the new kats...guys grow sum balls and send the first 8 yaselves....

Louie Dawgs
03-29-2010, 04:40 PM
^^90 0f the forum hates b4 they even have a chance to drop anything....

why the fuck would they waste the time dropping here if thats their first impression of the site.... but its all good guys...keep makin excuses instead of workin to help save this dying ass site...str8 up...

bet you within a week we see half the kats in this forum downtalkin sumone they dont know....

you guys ever think this habit is more linked to your own self esteem instead of the emcee's ur aiming at.....

wanna test the new kats...guys grow sum balls and send the first 8 yaselves....

I"m pretty sure this site doesn't hate unless they are calling out for a battle. If they just make a post introducing themselves, theyr'e normally not called out.

You could try it on any site, go in and start calling people out. Most the time theyr'e gonna want to see what you got before they'll agree to battle. It's not original to LB. And honstly, I don't think the downtalking here is worse than other places on the net. Seriously.

And, once again, respect is earned. Everyone who sucks get's talked down to on other sites. I've taken my fair share of verbal abuse other places, (and here too). You learn to live w/it.

FreezyCT
03-30-2010, 10:39 AM
*Pops In* Please Try To Help New People, I Do, Why Can't You?

get your vampire loving ass out of here