PDA

View Full Version : Calling respected heads

-Dru-
03-28-2010, 01:13 PM
yo i'm new to the site and want to get battling.

I dont want to do what most whack new heads do and punch above my weight but after battling previously on another site im confident i will soon be up there with the top heads on this site.

The standard looks good so i'm asking for one of the top 10 or 20 or whatever so i can see what im up against.

I'll vote on 1, 5 or 10 other battles or whatever the criteria is so i can start battling.

Just let me know and put your name down if you're down

Don't brush me to one side and think i'ma rookie just cause i got no posts.

Respected heads wanted.

I'll prove it's not wasted time

Holla at me

EJT
03-28-2010, 01:30 PM
send 8 lines then

Ohs
03-28-2010, 01:32 PM
ill take a battle

-Dru-
03-28-2010, 01:44 PM
^^Cool bro, ill take that.

you might have to have to walk me through it all though, so be patient. navigating around this site seems lot more complex than others i've been on. I chose to join thugh due the high standard there seems to be.

set it up and let me know what i got to do

Krhyme Killz
03-28-2010, 01:46 PM
if you already know the standard, why are you requesting to battle heavy hitters, Diz?

Out Of Orderr
03-28-2010, 01:50 PM
if you already know the standard, why are you requesting to battle heavy hitters, Diz?

Good point... Cassidy's back :high:

-Dru-
03-28-2010, 02:07 PM
here's a little 8 for everyone who's asking it
you bastards shit, I mastered this long before cats could spit
hit fast and quick drop nothing but everlasting ish,
i'll leave you leaking like your fucking shopping basket split
watch me murder cats, with my first verse who heard of that?
didnt expect me to come hard thought you'd seen it all but i just turned the tracks
cause i dont even use an alias, Dru's further past, these nurtured cats
there turd and crap, i simply dispeasrse hurt that lasts

Out Of Orderr
03-28-2010, 02:12 PM
His First Verse Was Whack ^ Terrible? Nah, Hes Worse than That!
With his Notepad Of Concepts, Just for Typin that up... You can Choke Fam your Non-Sense!!

-Dru-
03-28-2010, 02:12 PM
There's a quick 8 keyed for everyone asking, so you know i'm no fake. Nothin special, just want you all to know i'm here for a good battle and to spit a few lines.

i dont get much computer acess. mainly on my Iphone so bare with me during the weekdays when i'm linited to how much i can get on here

looking foward to getting involved with this ish though

_SIR_
03-28-2010, 04:52 PM
send me that 8 i want a WIN!!!!

-Dru-
03-29-2010, 05:58 AM
Yo Ohs we doing this then?

Interp
03-29-2010, 06:24 AM
i like dudes attitude...why peeps ALWAYS gotta come in and trash talk the new guy..... actin like them pussies in highschool with no self-esteem...fuk outta here..... do wut u do Dru and rip sum kats heads off.....

btw..to start a battle...go to the Battle icon on the top of the page...put ur mouse over it and it will bring down a bar that gives options....pick start text battle and then it will ask if its private or open..private ='s puttin in dukies name....open means anyone can take it...u can also just click on the battle button to access the arena..which will give other avenues for starting battles..as well as the option to vote on other members battles....

Summit Hot
03-29-2010, 06:29 AM
His First Verse Was Whack ^ Terrible? Nah, Hes Worse than That!
With his Notepad Of Concepts, Just for Typin that up... You can Choke Fam your Non-Sense!!

Look at this kid talking smack when he garbage. Welcome to the site Dru

dmullz
03-29-2010, 01:04 PM
lol majority of the cats in this thread are pretty wack, welcome Dru, Student IP em make sure its not diz or w.o and hes clean and get to battlin bro

Out Of Orderr
03-29-2010, 01:16 PM
Look at this kid talking smack when he garbage. Welcome to the site Dru

Lol @ you, someone i never heard of.
Im just messing with Dru. Aint no hate here.

Lmao @ this idiot saying im Garbage... im probably not quite "Vet" material, but seriously... who have you killed? Faggot :high:

RULE
03-29-2010, 01:30 PM
ACS is far from garbage fam.

Welcome to the site Dru.

Po a Fo
03-29-2010, 01:33 PM
real recognize real... aka certain swag is pretty dope in my book... is that cat sikk skripts or somethin?? There's an ip check for ya student lol

Out Of Orderr
03-29-2010, 01:42 PM
ACS is far from garbage fam.

Welcome to the site Dru.

real recognize real... aka certain swag is pretty dope in my book... is that cat sikk skripts or somethin?? There's an ip check for ya student lol

Thanks, atleast some people know me :D

-Dru-
03-30-2010, 06:01 AM
Appreciated.

Let me know if we doing this then Ohs. As you can see ^^ I know how to set it up now but I don't want to set it up when your not ready or got other shit on. so holla when you're good for it. Any other takers in the meantime are welcome