PDA

View Full Version : Food For Thought..

pUL5e
03-27-2010, 11:15 AM
If you're not smart dont bother clicking the link cuz you wont understand 1/2 the shit the man is saying...Some deep religious discussion on that illuminati type bullshit but its very interesting what the guy has to say... He's a member of a bloodline (bloodlines are families that rule over us humans).....And every now and then bloodlines have to share information with us on what our purpose on earth is and how we get out & ascend...etc etc...

http://www.illuminati-news.com/00363.html

Krhyme Killz
03-27-2010, 11:18 AM
that thur aint no stankin picture movie...i dont cant read a hole buncha wordses.

pUL5e
03-27-2010, 11:32 AM
I don't expect everyone to read the whole thing in one sitting..I read it & it took me like 3-4 sessions....Plus I think its better this way so that you read a certain amount, take a break...& everything said sinks into your brain. Then you read another amount, etc etc

Be open minded about it, its food for thought...But don't come on here going "HOAX!".. a "thank you" or "hmm, interesting" would be good lol

UnEtHıCaL
03-27-2010, 11:45 AM
Yeah, believable.

pUL5e
03-27-2010, 11:57 AM
Yeah, believable.

Heh, is this sarcasticness? I suggest you really do read it all my G....Good info.

METH_BARZ
03-27-2010, 12:14 PM
hmmmmmmmm halfway through so far shits pretty interesting

UnEtHıCaL
03-27-2010, 12:41 PM
pULSe, to me, I won't believe anyone elses opinion, and usually stop reading after they promise facts and their facts are nothing more than speculation. Kent Hovind couldn't turn me to Christianity, and this can't turn me into a believer into whatever it offers. Most theoies such as this are thought up when it's creator has been heavily under the influence, and suddently has an 'apiphany'. Richard Dawkins is a prime example. All of these people are over complicating life.

MacDaddySmith
03-27-2010, 02:25 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_UpUvClq3k

Now THIS is interesting.. Pulse im sure you will like it.. again it probly wont go in one sitting but chek it.. I get ggoosebums literally everytime i watch it

im NOT religious in anyway and have yet heard someone say anything that has sounded rue about it lol

Jus watched the movie \Religulous last night.. epic fuckin movie

Mindless
03-27-2010, 02:55 PM
http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/4/45270/1253930-this_thread_again_super.jpg

Super....

Wraxius
03-27-2010, 02:59 PM
I don't believe anybody's opinion on anything they have to say that has to do with religion. I'm a Christian, if it's not in the bible I won't believe it. Simply put. Just because someone claims to be part of these so called "bloodlines", doesn't mean they are one. Are they God or Jesus? No, Sir. They know not of what our purpose is, but have formed their own opinions of what they believe and try to brainwash others into believing what they speak is truth. If you ask me, These people who claim to be the "bloodlines" are more like the Illuminati then anything. Just my two cents. And I've read something like this before so no, I haven't read this one. The same thing happened a while back and I read that one so it proves pointless for me to entertain myself with this rubbish as well. :high:

Krhyme Killz
03-27-2010, 03:12 PM
I don't believe anybody's opinion on anything they have to say that has to do with religion. I'm a Christian, if it's not in the bible I won't believe it. Simply put. Just because someone claims to be part of these so called "bloodlines", doesn't mean they are one. Are they God or Jesus? No, Sir. They know not of what our purpose is, but have formed their own opinions of what they believe and try to brainwash others into believing what they speak is truth. If you ask me, These people who claim to be the "bloodlines" are more like the Illuminati then anything. Just my two cents. And I've read something like this before so no, I haven't read this one. The same thing happened a while back and I read that one so it proves pointless for me to entertain myself with this rubbish as well. :high:

Closed Mindedness is not equivilent to faith, Rush.

Wraxius
03-27-2010, 03:19 PM
Closed Mindedness is not equivilent to faith, Rush.

I'm not being close minded. I'm being a Christian and doing what I believe in. I don't believe in others trying to brainwash me into believing their customs when that's not the way I was brought up.

Krhyme Killz
03-27-2010, 03:20 PM
If the only color you ever knew was red, would you believe that the sky was blue?

Wraxius
03-27-2010, 03:27 PM
That's completely irrelevant. You can't compare colors to religion, Krhyme. But whatever Duke, I'm off the subject before some shit gets started over opinions. I have my religion and beliefs, you have yours.

Krhyme Killz
03-27-2010, 03:29 PM
i dont have any beliefs...only knowledge.

you dropping this is a sign that you are being closed minded, fam.

Wraxius
03-27-2010, 03:33 PM
Ok Krhyme. You're right and I'm wrong.

Krhyme Killz
03-27-2010, 03:37 PM
that's what i meant by no beliefs, just knowledge.

and Chainz, i aint trying to bully you...i'm extremely respectful of people beliefs...real talk. I am not respectful of closemindedness though..not saying you necessarily are.

Wraxius
03-27-2010, 03:39 PM
How did humans get here? Evolution? Ok, Let's say we go with that theory, then can you explain to me how the apes/monkeys got here for us to evolve from?

Krhyme Killz
03-27-2010, 03:41 PM
How did humans get here? Evolution? Ok, Let's say we go with that theory, then can you explain to me how the apes/monkeys got here for us to evolve from?

if this is your attempt at a thought provoking question, i will not go down this road with you. However, i will insist that you do even the most miniscule of research on what evolution actually is.

Wraxius
03-27-2010, 03:44 PM
Mk, I'm off this subject again now. I won't believe what y'all say and y'all won't believe what I say. It's completely useless for us to go back and forth.

Krhyme Killz
03-27-2010, 03:45 PM
cool...:high:

*crowd cheers: KRHYME KILLZ... KRHYME KILLZ... KRHYME KILLZ!*

Krhyme Killz
03-27-2010, 03:46 PM
well there actually is an answer to that.

God put suffering, evil, (basically the "bad") on Earth so that we can overcome it, its our "test of faith"

if there was no evil in the world we would never have to trust in God and rely on him to help us because there would be no suffering.

Ironically, muchos suffering comes from religious belief, no?

RULE
03-27-2010, 03:48 PM
well there actually is an answer to that.

God put suffering, evil, (basically the "bad") on Earth so that we can overcome it, its our "test of faith"

if there was no evil in the world we would never have to trust in God and rely on him to help us because there would be no suffering.

If thats true then god sucks! Hahahah

Cause ive seen some shit which is just cruel, no matter how its cut.

Krhyme Killz
03-27-2010, 03:54 PM
not too get too philosophical...BUT

Krhyme was truly a bad dude from birth til about 23 or so. I've honestly done things that have kept me up at night to this day. When i was incarcerated, I was approached about religion CONSTANTLY. I rejected it. Once i became educated, i found that every single thing on this Earth requires proof to be accepted.

So, if the argument is that religion's purpose is to serve as a law and order to make humans follow tennants that better civilization. Than my counterargument is that I am a DEVOTED father, I work 50 - 60 hours a week, i'm respectful (contrary to popular belief lol), i contribute to the world, and i am careful about leaving the Earth a better place than i found it. WITHOUT RELIGION MAKING ME THAT WAY. I do not believe in a God, but i do no dispute that there is one. But i feel as though the righteous actions that the Bible and the Holy Qu'ran outline, have found their way into my day to day routine.

RULE
03-27-2010, 03:57 PM
not too get too philosophical...BUT

Krhyme was truly a bad dude from birth til about 23 or so. I've honestly done things that have kept me up at night to this day. When i was incarcerated, I was approached about religion CONSTANTLY. I rejected it. Once i became educated, i found that every single thing on this Earth requires proof to be accepted.

So, if the argument is that religion's purpose is to serve as a law and order to make humans follow tennants that better civilization. Than my counterargument is that I am a DEVOTED father, I work 50 - 60 hours a week, i'm respectful (contrary to popular belief lol), i contribute to the world, and i am careful about leaving the Earth a better place than i found it. WITHOUT RELIGION MAKING ME THAT WAY. I do not believe in a God, but i do no dispute that there is one. But i feel as though the righteous actions that the Bible and the Holy Qu'ran outline, have found their way into my day to day routine.

Props fam.

Hope i havent offended anyone whos religious. I respect peoples choices as much as my own.

Anyways im outtie to watch Hurt Locker! 1.

John Dos
03-27-2010, 04:12 PM
in my opinion, the only TRUE religious people are those who either switched religions, or grew up in an athiest family and found religion somehow.because they werent persuaded by anyone.

I AGREE 100%.. Sanborn, take a look at the bible you are reading. I'm sure it says "King James Version", or "New International Version", or some type of version, all of which was written by MAN..It is MAN that says they were given a "higher calling"..It also is written in scripture several times to "test the spirits", and that in the end times MANY will be deceived, and almost the ENTIRE WORLD will fall victom to the beast...What is the religion almost the ENTIRE WORLD believes in??? Also, look up the TRUE name of God and Jesus, because "God, and Jesus" are both PROVEN pagan names...:high:

UnEtHıCaL
03-27-2010, 04:20 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_UpUvClq3k

Now THIS is interesting.. Pulse im sure you will like it.. again it probly wont go in one sitting but chek it.. I get ggoosebums literally everytime i watch it

im NOT religious in anyway and have yet heard someone say anything that has sounded rue about it lol

Jus watched the movie \Religulous last night.. epic fuckin movie

Yeah, heard all of this stuff before, pretty convincing.

Mindless
03-27-2010, 04:28 PM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_h2Me8fvn0DQ/SMGyo2l0gwI/AAAAAAAAAsM/FsvTMxVwge8/S660/ThisThreadSucks.jpg

John Dos
03-27-2010, 05:45 PM
no, he wouldnt..do your research my dear...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yahweh

Manny Festo
03-27-2010, 05:49 PM
did the dude say that bloodlines rule over "us humans"??

lol!

MacDaddySmith
03-27-2010, 05:57 PM

Heeeyyy! Sounds like religion lmao

John Dos
03-27-2010, 05:57 PM
All the holidays "christians" celebrate are PAGAN as well..look up the true story of Easter or Christmas, they're BOTH pagan..

MacDaddySmith
03-27-2010, 06:00 PM

Your totally right

I think that talking snakes, a man living in a whale for 3 days ressurection walking on water, and the testemant being switched 4 times is waaay more logical...

its just like a fairy tale lol

John Dos
03-27-2010, 06:04 PM
it is. it has been switched over sooooo many times. I'm one of those people who are undecided about religion.

MacDaddySmith
03-27-2010, 06:06 PM
And undecided on sendin Mac Bars... So Get at it so i can deliver anotherL on ur record my son :cool:

John Dos
03-27-2010, 06:17 PM
And undecided on sendin Mac Bars... So Get at it so i can deliver anotherL on ur record my son :cool:

I haven't forgot about you..Be patient, I have alot of bars to send...:high:

MacDaddySmith
03-27-2010, 06:58 PM
ur dumb dude. he did those things so he could prove people that he's god.

how else would he prove people???... what scientific facts???

sorry that im not ten anymore lol

pUL5e
03-27-2010, 10:34 PM
Yeah, heard all of this stuff before, pretty convincing.

Zeitgeist is interesting and its like 50-60% accurate..

You guys do a lot of shit talking but has anyone ever taken the time to read the dialogue? This same reason is exactly why you're all brainwashed & fucked and will all live another life-time on this prison you call earth.

Be open-minded. If you refuse to believe it because you're Christian then thats plain ignorance & you'll be fucked if you think Christianity is gonna get you anywhere because like every other religion its a LIE. All of your religions are lies and I'm sorry if its offending you but every religious book has been CORRUPTED and every religious institution is being manipulated as we speak. The religions do have a little bit a truth to them, so when you're reading your Bible try to seperate the truth from the bullshit.

John Dos
03-27-2010, 11:04 PM
very nicely put.

pUL5e
03-28-2010, 03:36 AM
I Wonder Why Nobody Looked Into This A Couple Of Years Ago....Hmm....Movies Perhaps? You Know They Control Movies Right? Book? You Know They Control Books Right? Music? You Know They Control Music Right? It's A Repeating Circle That Is Now "Hip" But All These Kids Don't Do Shit About It. Start A March, Write A Book Then I MIGHT Follow But Don't Just Say Shit And Don't Do Anything That's Fucking Stupid.

If this is towards me, what i'm posting has nothing to do with rebelling. I just want people to read it so they can gain knowledge on something & have it in the back of their mind. Whether they chose to live by it or not is up to them.. But lets say it is true, and only 1 person on this site reads it? who knows - maybe i just saved 1 more life.

I feel like this is a life changing read right here. Whether its the real deal or a hoax it has good information & it makes one want to live their life in a more positive way.

King John
03-28-2010, 10:30 AM
If you're not smart dont bother clicking the link cuz you wont understand 1/2 the shit the man is saying...Some deep religious discussion on that illuminati type bullshit but its very interesting what the guy has to say... He's a member of a bloodline (bloodlines are families that rule over us humans).....And every now and then bloodlines have to share information with us on what our purpose on earth is and how we get out & ascend...etc etc...

http://www.illuminati-news.com/00363.html

Yeah I knew about that for awhile, I was on that website when Hidden Hand was posting , it was pretty interesting stuff, here's a link to the original website he was posting on.

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread402958/pg1