PDA

View Full Version : Krhyme's Smart...really

Krhyme Killz
03-27-2010, 10:43 AM
Just had a dope idea as an improvement to the site.

Not sure if it can be done, but listen to this shit:

I was just hitting up some of the FVC battles, and i began wondering, Do people read the comments before voting?

To be honest, i refrain from doing it most of the time, as there's often some swayage taking place. But if the lil scroll bar is only 1 milimeter long, imma read that shit just cuz if its that many comments, it prolly worth reading.

Then it dawned on me. To what benefit do comments serve to voters prior to voting. Expos are overrated, and to me usually a turn off. If you need additional space to expo shit, you aint writing right.

So, to end swayage, why not block the voter from being able to read the comments until AFTER they've voted.

This small step would end swaying for good...

Lets get some feedback.

-K

KING WHUT
03-27-2010, 10:47 AM
cool but i dont like it for the fact Crew member wont be able to read the comment on the battles and i go on every one of my crew members battles... just to read the comment to see if some one is try n to start beef with us.... real talk i think if that was to be done it would make the site boring.... but thats just my two cents... good idea WHUT?

Krhyme Killz
03-27-2010, 10:50 AM
yeah, but the same way crews can read votes without voting, they'll see the comments...

TeXsPiLLzZZ
03-27-2010, 10:57 AM
I think thats a good Idea...i used to dat when i first joined read comments to see who to vote for...but then became a part of the fair voter club... n just read the verses to feel out the winner.... after i voted then read the comments.... n if it was sum shady ish goin on i went n drop the link in the FVC thread so other FVC members to check it out....

But i was stripped of My FVC tittle.. but its cool i will always remain fair CHEA!!

METH_BARZ
03-27-2010, 10:57 AM
hmmmmmmm this'll solve some of it but then you gotta worry about swaying in the forums

Krhyme Killz
03-27-2010, 11:00 AM
hmmmmmmm this'll solve some of it but then you gotta worry about swaying in the forums

nope....most if not all 'Check out my battle" threads are being moved to the FVC thread, so for general shit, it wouldnt be seen. then even if there's swaying in the thread, an FVCer wouldnt fall for it.

but you're right, there's no sure fire way, but this would eliminate 95% of it

Wraxius
03-27-2010, 11:06 AM
I'm mad I'm not in the FVC yet lol. But this seems like an OK thing to do. A couple quirks may arise or people might find a loophole, but for the most part it seems like a decent idea.

Krhyme Killz
03-27-2010, 01:37 PM
uppin for the likes of Stu and Mindless

MacDaddySmith
03-27-2010, 02:22 PM
Damn.. Im Lovin This Idea

Your NOT coompletely Useless after all

:cool:

Krhyme Killz
03-27-2010, 02:33 PM
we could also make it so that Illusionistt's sig is not visible to all heterosexual males :eek:

MacDaddySmith
03-27-2010, 02:44 PM
lmao.. Dont lie to all these nerds man.. Your in love with my sig

Mindless
03-27-2010, 03:00 PM
This is something X would have to do but we can talk to him about it.

Krhyme Killz
03-27-2010, 03:07 PM
coooool :high:

Brodie B
03-27-2010, 03:47 PM
I'm MASTR and I approve this message :D

Mindless
03-27-2010, 04:38 PM
Apparently it's one of the things being worked on but it's going to take a while.

Krhyme Killz
03-27-2010, 04:46 PM
hey great. good to know shit is not staying stagnant..aside from the obvious improvements already...props