PDA

View Full Version : A Sincere Observation

Krhyme Killz
03-25-2010, 01:50 PM
Yo,

Lately i've been noticing a dramtic increase in the activity from 'vets' from the past. Most notably, OE, Real Talk and Daddy New Pimpin. In reading recent battles from them with RULE, and Ohs...i just wanted to say that i think that this shit is an ill mashup that's should be creating more buzz than it is. I just read OE vs Ohs, and that shit had ONE vote on it. For all the bitching that is done about "LB is whack now" and so on....you'd think those same cats would be checking for shit like that.

I for one am, and i appreciate these cats that really have nothing more to prove to the site, taking the time to mix it up a bit. Also, you guys should be reading to get some pointers, because the competition on the site has decreased dramatically in the last few months.

As for anyone saying "K, get off they nuts"...g'head with that shit....cuz you already know i dont give a fuck about anyone's rep..you can still get dissed. BUT, sometimes you gotta show some respect to the cats that took the time to elevate their shit and keep their eye peeked in on whats goin on on the site

K Killz

METH_BARZ
03-25-2010, 01:56 PM
put the sausage down k jk

UNKNOWN ARTIST
03-25-2010, 02:02 PM
it happens from time to time ... evrybody seems to come back at the same time .... me real talk and leftfield all came back at the same time around summer... though i kinda stuck around

K usualy hates when people put vets on a pedestal so this is some real talk coming from him

Krhyme Killz
03-25-2010, 02:06 PM
lol..no doub UA, but this time it kinda seems like the time is right, i see mad posts with people talking about the best punches and stuff...its got people listening...cant find fault in that...as hard as i've tried lol

King of Comedy
03-25-2010, 02:29 PM
Niggas catch on too late ...
I'd comment on that but niggas would say I'm ridin
It's gettin stiff on here, rigor mortis like

Po a Fo
03-25-2010, 03:10 PM
Yo fatal,if you don't have a win in a month you should get ip banned... garbage like urself kills the site.... vnice thread btw

OLDE ENGLISH
03-25-2010, 03:43 PM
lol and make a crew called "The Comeback Kidz" lol

Krhyme Killz
03-25-2010, 03:53 PM
lol and make a crew called "The Comeback Kidz" lol

SV> Any 'said' crew, imagined or not!!! :eek:

OLDE ENGLISH
03-25-2010, 03:55 PM
lol..thats as impossible as tom cruise.....witout the mission part

Rican
03-25-2010, 06:00 PM
uh i think you mean popS, olde?

Real Talk
03-25-2010, 07:13 PM
Yea not for nuttin, dat hotlist been lookin kinda healthy this week ....... Nowadays LB be havin droughts as far as battle substance so Im glad cats like me, OE, and Top could help out and get it in wit da current Names ..... Tryna be a lil more active but Real Life is a mutha fucka ....... Real Talk vs Rican is next from me .......

_SIR_
03-25-2010, 10:25 PM
i'd love to battle one of these vets cuz i feel i'm finally reaching that next level

Step S
03-25-2010, 10:40 PM
Yea not for nuttin, dat hotlist been lookin kinda healthy this week ....... Nowadays LB be havin droughts as far as battle substance so Im glad cats like me, OE, and Top could help out and get it in wit da current Names ..... Tryna be a lil more active but Real Life is a mutha fucka ....... Real Talk vs Rican, then, Real Talk vs Stephen is next from me .......

There :D...Idc, Were Battling. :D