PDA

View Full Version : Question for letsbeef.

Wraxius
03-24-2010, 05:54 PM
Most of the people who battle now, have seen the way I vote. Would yall think it was a hate vote/dickride/buddy vote or w/e if I just say "Fair Vote Is In?". Sometimes I'll get a battle going and go to sleep, then when I wake up there' like 14 fairs that need to be returned, I don't have a problem dropping the fair in return, but I don't want to drop an expo for all 14 votes because I'm not one to say "One hit harder, fair is in". I just want to know if yall would think I was bitching out or buddy/hate voting if I just put "fair vote is dropped". I do read the verses, and I do vote accordingly. This would also help from my votes swaying accident. God, I know I'm going to catch so much flack for this shit because I just know yall will say "What makes you so special to not have to expo battles?". It's not that, I just think it should be clear now that I don't hate vote or dick ride or buddy vote and I just don't have the time to expo alot of verses and I try to return them all, but if I expo like 3 battles I'm pretty tired of typing, so I'll go to sleep and the other battles that needed fairs returned might be closed by the time I wake up. IDK, Probably is a dumbass thing to ask, but was just wondering. Please don't go at my head if you think it's dumb, just say Expo or No Expo for whichever you choose.

Out Of Orderr
03-24-2010, 06:22 PM
Ok, im'a answer this for you.

you said it in the other thread... 80-85% of this Site are either, Dick Riders/Cheaters/Noobs/Haters etc. So dropping a vote and just saying "Fair is in" or w.e, is basically stooping to their level. Thats not how you roll homie.

Do what i do... Point out the fuckin obvious, tell em straight.

E.g. Dont mention names, in case of swaying. Basically something like this:

"Good battle here, One Suprised me. Although both came in Swinging, One Had alot more complexity to his bars which made the punch hit harder."

I aint sayin i vote like that all the time... but im just tellin the truth within a short amount of words.

Nah mean?

Wraxius
03-24-2010, 06:26 PM
Yeah, I feel you, but even that is too little for an expo from me. I mean, I like to break things down if I'm gonna do it ya know? Might as well go all the way if yur gonna do something, feel me? I mean, I don't mind leaving expos at all, as long as people understand that I can't instantly get back to every fair vote that's dropped. What I really meant by that was, I can leave expos, but I can't leave an expo to every vote right after it's dropped. I might can return the vote like 3-4 days later with a perfect expo. Most of the time if you don't vote back for someone instantly or within a short amount of time, they'll hate vote on you in your next battle just because you didn't return the fair and they figure "Why would I vote for him when he didn't return the fair". Na'Mean? I just don't want people getting pissed at me and ahte voting against me if I don't return the fair within a day.

Out Of Orderr
03-24-2010, 06:36 PM
It might be different for the 2 of us.

I mean, where im not as "popular" as yourself on LB and to it's members. So i can probably get away with my example of a "Fair Vote". But i am basically telling em the truth withought a long ass paragraph. Short n Sweet... maybe even tough sometimes.

Wraxius
03-24-2010, 06:38 PM
Perhaps I could, I've just always taken pride in the good expos, but hey, if I don't have time for a long as expo, I don't :]

Out Of Orderr
03-24-2010, 06:38 PM
Basically ^ Because of your "Popularity" within the members of LB, they instantly know where to find you. And get back at you.

But... if i were you, take the fuckin risk. I aint never had the problem of somebody retaliating to a vote i give em.

Wraxius
03-24-2010, 06:46 PM
^^ Lol I feel ya. I don't do that, I usually say the basics on each verse, then break down the highlight of each verse and explain it more in depth. But I'm gonna drop like yall said. 2 lines of truth and let that be it :]. Thanks for the responses.

Krhyme Killz
03-24-2010, 06:51 PM
who said you had to return votes for those voting on your shit?

Wraxius
03-24-2010, 06:59 PM
who said you had to return votes for those voting on your shit?

Nobody lol.