PDA

View Full Version : Mods?

Out Of Orderr
03-24-2010, 04:48 PM
Im Sorry to Question your Authority, But why do links have to be posted in a so called "FVC Thread".

What makes you think FVC are going to vote on the battles in that thread... when they hardly even vote on the battles posted straight into the Text Lounge Forum.

I dunno, it seems these days that the only battles gettin attention are the hotlisters. And i know that sounds stupid but there are plenty of good battles gettin slept on... E.g. Me Vs JWall :rolleyes: I bet Most of you Cats didn't even witness it!

(No offence to the Mod who did this, or to the FVC members)

Krhyme Killz
03-24-2010, 04:49 PM
oooooooooooohhhh...you're gonna geeeeet itttttttt!!!!

NiXWoN
03-24-2010, 04:50 PM
sounds like more fvc members are needed

Out Of Orderr
03-24-2010, 04:52 PM
oooooooooooohhhh...you're gonna geeeeet itttttttt!!!!

Lmfao :D Did you not see the "No Offence" bit?

Nah serious tho, my battles have been gettin between 3-6 votes. And sometimes it takes nearly the full 2 days for that!!

Battles gettin Slept on is a Big problem.

Mindless
03-24-2010, 04:57 PM
We might add some more text FVC but in the mean time all FVC members should be checking the FVC thread. If they aren't checking those battles listed there then they probably shouldn't be FVC 'cause that was the point of me creating the son of a bitch in the first place.

METH_BARZ
03-24-2010, 05:00 PM
werd? I've checked it a couple times but my battle is being slept on hard no fvc member really checks the shit too much

Out Of Orderr
03-24-2010, 05:02 PM
We might add some more text FVC but in the mean time all FVC members should be checking the FVC thread. If they aren't checking those battles listed there then they probably shouldn't be FVC 'cause that was the point of me creating the son of a bitch in the first place.

True true, lets hope they represent the FVC as they should! Btw Mindless, i wasn't saying your idea was bad... just throwing my opinion out :)

Mindless
03-24-2010, 05:14 PM
We'll get this worked out I promise. But we can't have you guys fagging up the boards with every single battle you do getting its own thread.

Wraxius
03-24-2010, 05:34 PM
The idea is smart, but I do have one question? Say 1 or 2 FVC members vote on mine and Nix battle *For example*. Ok, The battle gets pushed 3 pages back from all the battles being posted. FVC doesn't think to go back and check the pages before because of the insane amount of battles being posted in the FVC thread. Mine and Nix battle gets slept on by the FVC to the fault of no one, but it still happens. Yes, It would be nice if the FVC would take what they were chosen to do seriously, instead of acting like their just another member. I mean isn't it their objective to vote on an insane amount of battles, isn't that's why their in the FVC instead of just a regular member like me? Seems like if it's not at least 1 big name person battling, then the FVC won't even take a look at the battle, but that's just my opinion.

Krhyme Killz
03-24-2010, 05:55 PM
werd? I've checked it a couple times but my battle is being slept on hard no fvc member really checks the shit too much

look at ya crew lol

but, on the real, i probably am guilting of hitting the threads up more than the single FVC thread, but this will make it all one central location, so its prolly better