PDA

View Full Version : What's The Point ...

King of Comedy
03-24-2010, 12:10 PM
Why block people from votin when
You can get votes removed?!

Wraxius
03-24-2010, 12:12 PM
Because then you won't even have to worry about them hate voting at all, so you won't have to waste your or the mods time getting a stupid vote removed.

King of Comedy
03-24-2010, 12:19 PM
That I understand ... but why not let them vote
And get them banned for hate votin?

Wraxius
03-24-2010, 12:21 PM
Because a personal beef is a retarded reason to get banned, also they wouldn't get banned for hate voting, just their voting power would be knocked down. Anyone who hate votes is virtually at a 0 anyways but it still effects the battles hotlist potential I believe, I could be wrong about the hotlist part tho.

King of Comedy
03-24-2010, 12:22 PM
Nope, I gave a wack verse a 3 ...
And I got banned for hate votin

Wraxius
03-24-2010, 12:26 PM
You want me to let you in on a secret? If a verse fills all the lines, with lyrics, even if they're wack, don't vote it below a 5. If they don't fill the bars, then it's ok to vote them lower. A 5 is like the minimum for filling the bars. Anything lower then that when filling the bars is a bullshit/hate/un-educated vote, though you should be allowed your own opinion of what to rate the battle, that's not how it works. But, you getting banned is probably the product of you being a jackass to just about everybody.

Krhyme Killz
03-24-2010, 12:28 PM
hote voters disguise their hate with 8-8 votes, and just dont vote for you too...thats why

Wraxius
03-24-2010, 12:29 PM
^^ That too.

King of Comedy
03-24-2010, 12:45 PM
"you getting banned is probably the
product of you being a jackass ... "
-Sanborn

-Niggas accuse me of a lot of things
But I don't hide behind anything

Say what you want, but niggas fake
They hide behind multi-accounts

They hate vote, lie for their crew ...
And they don't really read drops

-I'm warnin you tone it down, nigga

Wraxius
03-24-2010, 12:52 PM
For one, I don't have a multi-account, I don't hate vote, I don't lie for my crew, I really read the battles....So say what you want about me. That's why I give expos when I vote instead of "Good read, both are dope, fv vb"

Brodie B
03-24-2010, 02:48 PM
Blocking also stops you from receiving pm's or seeing their forum posts too. Half of the people I have blocked are people who spam their shitty tracks to nearly every single person on the site...

Mindless
03-24-2010, 03:31 PM
Blocking also stops you from receiving pm's or seeing their forum posts too. Half of the people I have blocked are people who spam their shitty tracks to nearly every single person on the site...

/Sigh

And the bane of my existence as an admin is that I can't block anyone because they might just need my help one day.

The fun part is that nobody can block me either though. Go ahead try it. lol

Accurit Phacts
03-24-2010, 03:37 PM
^^ dammm, ur right.

NiXWoN
03-24-2010, 04:40 PM
I like the blocking feature!. :high:

I love the blocking feature!. :high:

Mindless
03-24-2010, 05:00 PM
I love the blocking feature!. :high:

I love lamp....