PDA

View Full Version : WICK3D_FL00B .vs. THE MYST

THE RED MYST
03-01-2010, 09:16 AM
http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?id=343412&section=tb
fairs please

Odd God
03-01-2010, 10:00 AM
Your sniping and poaching my people, that's unacceptable Classick you will soon be hearing from me

THE RED MYST
03-01-2010, 10:20 AM
:d:d:d
Classick!!!!!!!!

Wraxius
03-01-2010, 11:05 AM
Your sniping and poaching my people, that's unacceptable Classick you will soon be hearing from me

Your entire crew is nothing but noobs. I have two people in my crew and we could knock your entire crew out by ourselves lol. Plus I beat you, but you were talking all that shit about how your skill level was so much higher then mine, it wasn't even close, if that uneducated dude hadn't voted it would have been a K.O. Don't talk shit to real talent :).

Odd God
03-02-2010, 12:12 AM
Your entire crew is nothing but noobs. I have two people in my crew and we could knock your entire crew out by ourselves lol. Plus I beat you, but you were talking all that shit about how your skill level was so much higher then mine, it wasn't even close, if that uneducated dude hadn't voted it would have been a K.O. Don't talk shit to real talent :).

Fuck you too, your entire crew is nothing but homos, you'll never K.O. me. Your lucky the voters love shit thats played as fuck