PDA

View Full Version : Can someone thouroughly explain..

Granular
02-26-2010, 12:07 PM
how I am losing this battle lyrically and not popularity wise? JWall im sorry but I really dont think you beat me, you had no punches.
http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?section=tb&id=342500

Krhyme Killz
02-26-2010, 12:12 PM
this is called swaying you faggot

Granular
02-26-2010, 12:25 PM
this is called swaying you faggot

Swaying? Not really sir.

Im just getting our battle noticed by some real fair people if there is any on this site. This isn't swaying this letting it be recognized that dudes winning a battle based on popularity votes and not fair ones based on the two verses because if you read you'll realize he had no punchlines or nothing. Unless, that is what you do around here to win battles?

Krhyme Killz
02-26-2010, 12:27 PM
just make a thread..and leave it at that..why even mention that he had no punches in the thread? kill all that

Granular
02-26-2010, 12:29 PM
All stated was the truth. So I dont see why i'd have to take out anything that i've said. But thanks for the tips.

Can people please check out our battle?

Krhyme Killz
02-26-2010, 12:32 PM
dont dismiss me, bitch....

you saying that he has no punches means that you've swayed and should be an auto loss...and i'm DEF not FVCing this shit...

peep the title, fam...i dont give "tips" about voting... i EMBODY voting!

Granular
02-26-2010, 12:37 PM
Fuck it, call it swaying I dont give a fuck! So what though? Its better then the bullshit these people voting for him are trying to pull.
Sorry, Mr. Fair Voter from the Fair Voters Club. At least with you in my presence im not the only one that see's the bullshit after reading both verses if you have or not yet.

Krhyme Killz
02-26-2010, 12:39 PM
close thread/

Granular
02-26-2010, 12:55 PM
close thread/

...once votes are recieved and battle closes.

JWall
02-26-2010, 01:12 PM
...once votes are recieved and battle closes.

Hahahahah kids make me laugh!

Astronomical
02-26-2010, 01:20 PM
Dropped a fair one kids.

AkRid_ArTz
02-26-2010, 01:21 PM
Aight I'll explain...

First off this is swaying... shame on you... lol

This is my First-Battle and im ready to Burst-Tackles escaping the Earths-Shackles.
Yes, im 'scary,-dude-see's-this' so I 'dare-he/dairy-to-be-sick' like the Worst-Cattle!!!

(This bar has forced wordplay because when you say it out, "dare he to be sick" doesn't make sense, which then leads to forced multies. First line there is no punchline or anything so the opener is a lil off)

Granular is Back-Ocks chillin on his Laptop.. Gats-Cocked with the Caps-Lock'd.
I want u "two tri" like 'bike-frames'. But u couldnt 'strike-flames' if u were a Match-Box!!!

(In this bar you have a really played out punch Match Box... never use it again. and the wordplay used is not effective really at all)

Im Great-U-Knew-This! This Fake-Is-Stupid. Fuck “gardening”! I’ll Break-Ya-Two-Lips/Tulips.
Im ‘known-in-front-lines’ and to be ‘throwin-punchlines’ so opponents ‘Face’-The-Music!!!

(This line actually... to me personally... it ain't bad really, not too strong but not bad duke.)

Look wit “dis knee’s/disney’s”, this fags a Fruity-One. Suckin cock, which I Knew-He-Loved!
So what will this ‘whore-preach’ cuz if ‘u’re beast’ then we’ll see ‘Beauty’-Run!!

(Disney's wordplay been used way too much on here... especially against DizzThaDogg... And the finisher kind of back fires... u said if he's beast... we'll see beauty run... does that make you beauty? you know what I mean)

And last but not least try and fill your box up.
Thats my explanation.

Granular
02-26-2010, 01:30 PM
Thanks for the fair vote Astronomical.

Thanks for the breakdown MUTE. Now why dont you breakdown JWall's?

AkRid_ArTz
02-26-2010, 01:44 PM
Aight I will just to make it fair...

SCREW IT...I don't usually DO IT but I had to SNIPE A VERSE! I know "Bitches" don't like to FIGHT AT FIRST, Rather BUY A PURSE but she came out swingin hope No DYKE GETS HURT..

(Not the strongest opener... No real punch thats hard hitting. Flows on point and good multi use)

I am not one to START ANY TROUBLE, don't wanna "Bust" his HEART LIKE A BUBBLE cus I am like the "Flinstones" the way I BAR ANY RUBBLE/barney rubble..

(This was a good attempt but the wordplay was broken up a bit... but the concept was on point, structure could have been better though. this definately not the best I have seen from JWall)

You never TESTED THE BEST or BESTED A TEST, Killed anyone, Cardiac ARRESTED THE CHEST, Your the one with the "Wackness Disease" and you've INFESTED THE REST(new LB is weak)..

(This is alright on the entertainment level... but no real punch again thats too effective)

I'm not a Moltasanti!! I don't SNIPE TO GET THE WINS, but if you comeback LIGHT! FORGET TO SEND cus your "Crap" and I don't want to FIGHT THE SHIT AGAIN!!

(again the entertainment and flow is on point but the punches are lackin in yea verse duke... don;t forget its punches that viewers look for unless you a rider.)

I should do an OPEN MYSELF but someone would PM me HOPIN I HELP! I would just respond your verse is BROKEN I FELT!!

(Not good.)

Nope not a PUNCH, I'M JUST RAMBLIN', wanna know how to beat the Wall? Well heres a HUNCH, ITS JUST GAMBLIN'..

(Weak finisher really, no executed punch to finish him off)

It seems like JWaal, you've focused mainly on yea multies and yea flow, which was dope but you guys got to remember that, punches win yea battles. And JWall you may hve went light to face a new comer but always come hard because thats the only way one elevates. yah dig? straight criticism.

Granular
02-26-2010, 01:46 PM
Thanks for the fairness and breakdown MUTE.

pUL5e
02-27-2010, 02:42 AM
I probably invited Granular after this whole melee...

Rican
02-27-2010, 02:23 PM
What Part of Brazil are you from?

and What part of the City that you say